Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Can Be A Savior! - page 15. (Read 2965 times)

Activity: 751
Merit: 253
January 05, 2018, 08:21:04 AM
Bitcoin is really a savior when it comes to financial problem.With bticoin I can now support my daily needs and I have enough money to buy the things that i wanted eversince. It is a blessing to me and to my family.
All peoples of this Earth suffer from inflation and seek salvation. In the following years, Russians, Argentinians, Indians, Chinese, Americans ... will invest in the bitcoin. They have whole mattresses filled with paper dollars that are inflated, inflationary.
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
January 05, 2018, 08:20:34 AM
In terms of financial aspects. We can say that bitcoin will become savior of our needs. Because truly I say that bitcoin is one of very helpful because I saw the life better improvement of my friend.
yeah same , bitcoin is very helpful my financial problem , i bought bitcoin at Mid 2017 , then hold till November 2017 , and sell my bitcoin.
i have a lot money to trading altcoins and hold some bitcoin again , i believe bitcoin will always be my savior.
my life have a lot improvement after i know about bitcoin , i learn in this forum and got much knowledge about bitcoin.
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 08:07:37 AM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Bitcoin can indeed be a savior!
For me! I agree when bitcoin can be a savior because it can increase and raise up an economy and its economical states. Because it has the potencial to provide the biggest and basic needed of a country economy so it can save a country even its people that it can also help and create more opportunities and it can also reduce unemployment most of all in the poor people.
Activity: 47
January 05, 2018, 07:57:25 AM
It's really helpful for my financial issues and i could learn to do investment also trading. Really glad to know bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 07:24:12 AM
In terms of financial aspects. We can say that bitcoin will become savior of our needs. Because truly I say that bitcoin is one of very helpful because I saw the life better improvement of my friend.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
January 05, 2018, 07:20:09 AM
Yes,of course, in the face of developing countries experiencing economic crisis can be anticipated by utilizing bitcoin.So the event of hunger does not happen anytime because the population in the country can still earn income by playing bitcoin continuously.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
January 05, 2018, 06:58:24 AM
Bitcoin can be called a savior in all countries because bitcoin is also a job and make money. I'm sure someday and future bitcoin will be a money mine for everyone and country.

In a third world country, I think bitcoin is really a savior for most of them because bitcoin can really give them a lot of opportunity to really earn here in our forum. And as they gained experienced they ventured to trading, which we all know that is a high risk high reward. But for me, I'm have look at other options as well, because I don't rely on bitcoin earning for me to survived, although my earnings from it was channel to my offline business. I just hope that others will also have other investments not only in bitcoin because we all know that its very unstable and in just a matter of minutes or hours that price can drastically change. So I advise not just to really in bitcoin as a savior but diversity so that in case something happen to the cryptoworld, you have other options to earn and survived. IMHO.
Activity: 57
January 05, 2018, 06:49:02 AM
Bitcoin can be called a savior in all countries because bitcoin is also a job and make money. I'm sure someday and future bitcoin will be a money mine for everyone and country.
Activity: 168
January 05, 2018, 02:21:32 AM
Yes, ofcourse bitcoin can be a savior, savior in financial aspect. because it helps a lot to me and to my family in financial aspects. if you dont have any job, right? bitcoin will be your job and to earn money from it. Bitcoin is a Saviour!
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
January 05, 2018, 01:57:02 AM
Personally, bitcoin is really a savior indeed not just for myself but also for my family. Being a plain housewife and a mother of 3 children who is very young. My husband monthly salary is not enough for all r expenses but because of bitcoin we do have an extra money and at the same time bitcoin investment for our children's education.
Activity: 117
January 05, 2018, 01:52:11 AM
Yes bitcoin can be a savior specially in terms of financial needs. Because it gives people a chance to earn and change their lives out from their earning here in bitcoin. Unemployed people also given a chance to earn a living if they just have to work hard and gain enough knowledge about bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
January 05, 2018, 01:41:29 AM
Yes I would say that bitcoin is a savior, because it saves people those who are suffering financial difficulties. It will give unemployed people a chance to earn while staying at home but with internet connection and gadgets for them to do bitcoin. There are plenty of people who's lives changes because of what they have earn from bitcoin, they can now buy things and sustain their daily needs, not just sustaining their daily needs but building a house, purchasing a lot and a car out of bitcoin. So we do hope that bitcoin still our financial savior and it will soar high in the upcoming years.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
January 05, 2018, 01:26:15 AM
Yes it is true bitcoin can be a savior ,
It saved me this year when I was out of money and I totally forgot that I have some Bitcoin in my wallet,
Thanks to it I continue to earn in crypto currency when I remember that I have some money in the internet.
Activity: 160
Merit: 3
January 05, 2018, 01:15:44 AM
Bitcoin is really a savior when it comes to financial problem.With bticoin I can now support my daily needs and I have enough money to buy the things that i wanted eversince. It is a blessing to me and to my family.

Yes bitcoin can be a savior specially in financial aspect. The salary that i receive from my employer is not enough to cater all the needs of my family so i need to look for a partime job or anything just to save all the expenses that my family had so now i found the answer in bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 12:50:31 AM
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
January 04, 2018, 11:58:08 PM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Bitcoin can indeed be a savior!
Yes not only on those countries stated above but also anywhere else. In our community alone lots of students and parents alike have engage themselves with it and it is paying them dearly.
Activity: 238
Hello World!
January 04, 2018, 11:47:06 PM
Yes for needy people. It is really helpful.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 09:16:28 AM
Yes of course,but it depends. bitcoin can save people in terms of financial situation.using this bitcoin we support our needs everyday but not at all..before you do this you need internet and gadgets.if you don't have that you can't earn a coin to convert into money if you needed it to exchange.

Majority of us entered bitcoin due to financial constraints. Therefore I believe that many of us has been saved by bitcoin. So I am continually explore bitcoin so that I can gain more profit by adding my knowledge about bitcoin and trading.
Activity: 135
January 04, 2018, 09:12:12 AM
Yes bitcoin can be saviour it's is proven, because everyone change their life using bitcoin.bitcoin is the best thing to solve economy problem so we have to thank to bitcoin.i hope all people knows bitcoin for the better future.
Activity: 319
Merit: 11
January 04, 2018, 07:54:47 AM
The political and economic turmoil of the said country is getting more worser every day good thing to know some are still have hope to continue, and it is happy to know that bitcoin is greatly helping them in this trying time.
Pages:
Jump to: