Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin can be hacked? - page 23. (Read 2742 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 05:06:12 AM
no one can cheat the bitcoin and blockchain application it is secured and unhackable the only thing which is hacking news we hear is bitcoin wallets
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 04:58:04 AM
actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
pls give your valuable opinion. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

In my own opinion, You cannot really avoid hackers because any website can be hi-jacked by those people who are really great in programming and bitcoins today is very high that's why a lot of investors are interested on earning this coins and more hackers are really trying to stole some other's coins.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
December 24, 2017, 04:47:07 AM
The blockchain can't be hacked because it doesn't run on a single computer but many computers. Maybe they can hack bitcoin but its almost impossible unless its a group of expert hackers. Hacking coins is getting your coin so maybe the only way for the hackers to get your coin is by creating a phishing sites.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
December 24, 2017, 03:54:36 AM
hacking bitcoin is like spending something for your own bankruptcy, it will definitely requires energy, time and lot and lot of money than the reward you will get from hacking it.  
Activity: 32
December 24, 2017, 03:54:26 AM
If they hack bitcoin or if theres a possibility maybe they spent more money than the bitcoin having now.
Activity: 6
December 24, 2017, 03:48:25 AM
The issue of security has been a fundamental one for bitcoin since its development. On one hand, bitcoin itself is very difficult to hack, and that is largely due to the blockchain technology which supports it.

Activity: 143
Merit: 11
December 24, 2017, 03:31:10 AM
i think it is not easy to hack bitcoin.because it is more secured.anyone can loss his bitcoin by login those site which is not trusted.but hacking bitcoin is impossible.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
December 24, 2017, 03:21:27 AM
bitcoin is very difficult to hack it because the security system is very high. i think the wallets are very vulnerable in the hack. be careful in storing email or pasword wallet.
Too difficult to be hacked, since the first come I never hear bitcoin was hacked in seriously except it's not more than just a gossip. The only thing that have most vulnerable is the wallet and the owner's negligence.
Activity: 5
December 24, 2017, 03:00:54 AM
actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
Bitcoin is the secured Cryptocurrency,so it not easy to hack the bitcoin
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
December 24, 2017, 02:57:19 AM
bitcoin is very difficult to hack it because the security system is very high. i think the wallets are very vulnerable in the hack. be careful in storing email or pasword wallet.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 02:52:10 AM
I think that,Hacking Bitcoin network It is nearly impossible to hack the Bitcoin network and steal Bitcoins. You will need to find the private key for a particular public address. The possibilities are limitless. Still a group is working on a project to crowd .it's not possible. Grin
Activity: 49
December 24, 2017, 02:47:42 AM
Bitcoin was launched in 2009 as a decentralized digital currency, meaning that it would not be overseen or regulated by anyone administrators, like a government or bank. Peer-to-peer transactions have fueled the rise of the digital currency world, and bitcoin has been at the forefront throughout. The blockchain is a public ledger used to verify and record these transactions.
The issue of security has been a fundamental one for bitcoin since its development. On one hand, bitcoin itself is very difficult to hack, and that is largely due to the blockchain technology which supports it. As blockchain is constantly being reviewed by bitcoin users, hacks are unlikely. On the other hand, though, the fact that bitcoin itself is difficult to hack does not mean that it's necessarily a safe investment. There does exist the potential for security risks at various stages of the trading process.
Activity: 14
December 24, 2017, 02:24:41 AM
Since Bitcoin has been talked in town and and its value is increasing dramatically, that 1 bitcoin is equivalent to 14,548.28 usd, many people wanted to invest in it, yet asking, "is it really safe to invest in bitcoins?" or "is my money safe?". 
I think bitcoin itself is imposible to hack. And it takes alot of actual processes. Plus, bitcoins does not appear as what Exactly they are in an account. Users still need to have a bitcoin wallet.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 02:06:22 AM
Obviously bitcoins can be hacked, If you are a programmer, You will know that there a lot of bugs on the blockchain for ethereum and it will be just the same on bitcoins because they are both cryptocurrency and its possible for your coins wallet to be hacked.
Activity: 79
December 24, 2017, 02:03:11 AM
I think bitcoin is hard to hacked because of its encryption. Maybe you can be hacked if you signed up in not trusted site and you input your details of your walllet so always check the site you visit.  Grin Grin

It's totally difficult and it can't be hacked by just a single hacker I'm sure. The thing is, it depends on the computing power of your machine and how many you've got. So a great deal of resources is needed here.
Activity: 210
December 24, 2017, 02:01:37 AM
I think bitcoin is hard to hacked because of its encryption. Maybe you can be hacked if you signed up in not trusted site and you input your details of your walllet so always check the site you visit.  Grin Grin
Activity: 104
December 24, 2017, 01:53:54 AM
With the upcoming quantum computers, it would definitely be a possibility. It's actually even possible now, but just highly unlikely since you'd have to hack the entire network of computers all over the world all at once.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
December 24, 2017, 01:52:18 AM
I think there are no possibility that they can hack the site of bitcoin or the bitcoin because the bitcoin is very secured and unhackable and i'm not sure if there's a person or group who tried to hack the bitcoin and they failed they can only hack our online wallet so we need to be careful to our private key or password
Activity: 68
December 23, 2017, 11:31:34 PM

No one can hack bitcoin because of its security the cryptographic system of bitcoin is unhackable, the only hackable is the wallet address "if" you don't have a care of it.
Activity: 364
December 23, 2017, 11:23:39 PM

Will in my opinio bitcoin is not possible to hack even usa security firewall has been hack by a china hacker so why not bitcoin.The only i know that all security that provide internet will or can be possible to hack.but i sure bitcoin has awesome security that hacker will hard to crack
Pages:
Jump to: