Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin can be hacked? - page 24. (Read 2742 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 11:09:36 PM
There is no chance of hacking in bitcoin. As told by other members, it would need more money to get it out from the wallet and then sell it in black. No body is going to buy it from the hacker. I have never seen anyone saying about hacking. It is very secure as all security measures have been taken to ensure that no one can hack it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
December 23, 2017, 11:03:54 PM
Anyone who wanted to hack Bitcoin are needed to manipulate every single computer in the world of Blockchain technology, that was the promising security.
which almost impossible to happen.

What I could say was, users are vulnerable and security knowledge are everyone responsibility.
Activity: 86
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 10:14:16 PM
actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
pls give your valuable opinion. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
well its hard first of all you would need the desired (DNS or proxy from its internet provider not sure) IP address so you could access his PC with it and when you have access to that you can do pretty much everything while he or she is online. Looks easy but its not. Other way to have mail of that person so you could access their  personal info btctalkorg acc which may lead you to their wallet and his or hers earnings.(I personally think that is easier to hack bank and change you're credit cards balance :\ ) anyway gl  and HF Smiley
Activity: 71
Merit: 3
December 23, 2017, 09:49:09 PM
The blockchain can't be hacked by anyone. But your wallet could be hacked. I guess, you just have to careful in storing your wallet address, password, and anything related to your investment.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
December 23, 2017, 04:32:08 PM
actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.

Bitcoins are only as vulnerable as the users allow them to be. If you allow malware on your computer and don't run an antivirus regularly, use weak passwords, or give your login details unwittingly to a bad website, then your bitcoins can be stolen.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
December 23, 2017, 04:31:57 PM
The reason is that every one of the trades which activated measure of Bitcoin at that point shut the site and reputed that programmer to assume control over the number that Bitcoin. The dominant part of that is the floor every single deceitful exchange, ought to be careful about rebel Bitcoin trades through betting.
I know people are taking advantage in any mistake made by traders. Somewhat to say that, they take money from making bad things into a good way of living. We can't certainly eliminate this people since they are hardly to find, that's why we should be careful in doing transaction and be vigilant all the time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
December 23, 2017, 04:30:13 PM
I think bitcoin can't hack so more easy ,veryvery hard so hack bitcoin but .i think this a wallet can hack so easly if we not safe to take action usefully this wallet + weakness your password can make hack .
Merit: 10
December 23, 2017, 04:27:36 PM
we cant say hacking bitcoin is not possible. its possible if you are far more knowledgeable in hacking. even the banks and exchanges can be attack by hackers. so it is possible that bitcoin can be hack by hackers. but dont you worry as long as you do have security in your computer youll be safe from hacking
Activity: 125
December 23, 2017, 04:27:00 PM
It will be very hard for them to hack bitcoin. verification and passwords are hard to guess, then what more in the code. It will took some lot of time and cash to hack one bitcoin account, and specially if you are going to do it, it should be worth it.
Activity: 53
December 23, 2017, 04:22:45 PM
Depending your term of hack but currently bitcoin network is being bombarded by transactions and is kinda hacking it.
Activity: 32
December 23, 2017, 04:18:19 PM
If ever they hack this bitcoin. Or if theres a possibility to hack this bitcoin.. Probably somebody hack also again its like cycle i mean like circle. This bitcoin is a created like jimmy neutron. So maybe your mistakenn about that.
Activity: 126
December 23, 2017, 04:16:40 PM
The reason is that every one of the trades which activated measure of Bitcoin at that point shut the site and reputed that programmer to assume control over the number that Bitcoin. The dominant part of that is the floor every single deceitful exchange, ought to be careful about rebel Bitcoin trades through betting.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
December 23, 2017, 04:11:16 PM

there is a hierarchy of targets in this space. first the end user/consumer, then the corporate consumer, then the protocol itself. these are basically listed by order of ease/cost. the lowest hanging fruit will be the end user. no matter how much one preaches security, there will always be that guy that downloads torrents with no virus scan on the same rig he has his wallets on Smiley next is attacking something bigger, the wallets of a corp. not quite as easy unless you zero day or something equally amazing; these guys have spent money to ensure that yu cant just take money Wink

the final level of target would be the protocol itself. the hardest to attack, and the most expensive. the code is pretty much beyond reproach at this point ( i imagine there are some gems in there still). you would need something like a 51% attack, at this point you might as well sit down with that shit.

Bitcoin can be hacked but it will be need to lot of time and it will done by easily because the hacker have to have a big book ledger to change a everything but there are several way to steal your btc not hacked like malware or steal credentials or password of your wallet and the crypto currency have a future every one should save privet key has a privately and everyone should also use high profile wallet account .
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
December 23, 2017, 02:51:24 PM

there is a hierarchy of targets in this space. first the end user/consumer, then the corporate consumer, then the protocol itself. these are basically listed by order of ease/cost. the lowest hanging fruit will be the end user. no matter how much one preaches security, there will always be that guy that downloads torrents with no virus scan on the same rig he has his wallets on Smiley next is attacking something bigger, the wallets of a corp. not quite as easy unless you zero day or something equally amazing; these guys have spent money to ensure that yu cant just take money Wink

the final level of target would be the protocol itself. the hardest to attack, and the most expensive. the code is pretty much beyond reproach at this point ( i imagine there are some gems in there still). you would need something like a 51% attack, at this point you might as well sit down with that shit.
Activity: 238
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
December 23, 2017, 02:45:14 PM
If you read several articles on information recently hacked Bitcoin, the majority are Bitcoin exchanges hacker intrusion rather than hacked Bitcoin. The reason is that all the exchanges which mobilized amount of Bitcoin then closed the website and rumored that hacker to take over the number that Bitcoin. The majority of that is the floor all fraudulent transactions, should be wary of rogue Bitcoin exchanges in the form of gambling.

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
December 23, 2017, 02:40:55 PM
Any hacking that can be related to Bitcoin is through the "mediators", which are the third party entities, such as exchange websites. There's no possible, real way, anyone can decrypt it
This is the very reason that exchange sites recommends not to left your coins/tokens to their sites specially before hardfork of bitcoin because it is vulnerable in this time.
Activity: 10
December 23, 2017, 02:28:32 PM
Any hacking that can be related to Bitcoin is through the "mediators", which are the third party entities, such as exchange websites. There's no possible, real way, anyone can decrypt it
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
December 23, 2017, 02:22:15 PM
 Theoretically yes, thats why there is a lot of fear of quantum computers . Have to say that there will not be a working quantum computer in many decades, thus there is no reason to fear.

I think that this fear is behind of tendency not to make new coins on the same principle as BTC.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 02:10:31 PM
with my experienced here in crypto currency i didn't hear that  bitcoin was hacked 1 of the mean reason is it is decentralized there is no specific server where data was stored. if there is possible hack it should be in the wallet which offer by independent sites or in trading exchange.
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
December 23, 2017, 02:04:43 PM
As what I learn so far, there is still a possibility that the Bitcoin can be hacked. Not only this but other cryptocurrencies as well.
It may not be directly from your wallet but the hacking will occur when you use an exchange or before a transaction was sent to the blockchain
But past hacking attempts that I read has been recovered since they were able to trace what was hacked.
Pages:
Jump to: