Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin can be hacked? - page 20. (Read 2742 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 123
December 29, 2017, 06:26:05 PM
If physical money and other possessions of  can be hacked your bitcoin in your wallet can be hacked also. what is unhackable now a days? If even stored knowledge on something in your brain can be hacked then other things are not far from hacking also.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
December 29, 2017, 06:17:56 PM
actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
pls give your valuable opinion. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

The blockchain itself cannot be hacked, but exchanges and individual wallets can be hacked based on vulnerabilities or not taking precautions. The only way for the blockchain to be undermined would be for mining to become highly concentrated, which for now seems unlikely.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
December 29, 2017, 06:15:59 PM
Bitcoin can surely be hacked.  Cyber insecurity is common that's why you have to be very careful so you don't get hacked and loose you bitcoin. There are cases of bitcoin hack on a regularly basis, with people loosing their bitcoin. You just have to be very careful with links yoy click and guard you details closely.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 06:02:28 PM
it can be if you didn't use it wisely and trust a lot of unknown people then it will cause a lot of problem for the who are using bitcoin and can easily be hacked
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 04:23:51 PM
Bitcoin never hack by hacker but your bitcoin wallet can be hacked if someone know your wallet privet key or wallet password then your bitcoin wallet will be hacked.
I agree. Bitcoin is difficult to hacked by the hackers. Bitcoin is secure, and it is designed so that it’s basically impossible to guess the private key. Not unless they know all the important information regarding in bitcoin. Concerning your bitcoin, if you expose your private key to anyone, someone else might obtain your private key by getting into your email (if that’s where you keep it). So store your private key off-line on a piece of paper and keep it in your safety box.
Bitcoin is a digital currency and its only available on internet and hackers are also using internet to hack something but I think bitcoin is very strong and stable then before because bitcoin have now a very good experience and in past it faced a lot of challenge’s and forks but the way bitcoin fight against ten its unbelievable so I think there is no chance of it that someone can hack bitcoin because in past no one hack bitcoin.
Activity: 196
December 29, 2017, 03:46:47 AM
The main reason for the large number of thefts lies in the very principles of the Bitcoin network organizations. Initially, it meant full anonymity of users and all financial transactions. Cash is bitcoin similar to cash and the only way to return the stolen is to find a real kidnapper and apply "convincing" methods of influence to it.
Activity: 616
December 29, 2017, 03:45:37 AM
i think bitcoin is hard to hack, why because bitcoin use the blockchain platform, and we know that platform is good at the security side, its mean that it will hard to hacked, secondly bitcoin wallet use the private key and public key, the public key is your address to receive the bitcoin, and the private key is key that only you have it, the wallet and other people dont have your pricate key, so if your private key has lost i think you will loss all of your money and bitocin
Activity: 483
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
December 29, 2017, 03:40:36 AM
I think it's possible, there's always a way to be able to hack the system, then once there's a case about someone bitcoin in the hack, we have to be careful, use a very complicated password and use google auth, it lets be harder to hack, safest is to save bitcoin in paper wallet, nobody will be able to hack if you save in paper wallet, the conclusion is can but not easy
Activity: 3
December 29, 2017, 03:31:36 AM
Yes, there is a chance that Bitcoin can be hacked, so that we need to secure our all accounts and passwords. We need to be wise in handling in that case, because hackers are very smart. Especially our private key we need to hide it.

How exactly would u hack the BTC network?  It can't be done.  The only way to hack is to get someone login credentials for an online wallet and transfer their balance out.  So if someone gets hacked its their own fault.  Don't use easy to guess passwords and make sure to mix cases and mix letters, numbers, and special characters.  I really hope the FBI and Interpol can catch these bastards who hacked Nice Hash and run Ponzi mining scams.  Then they should make an example out of them and put them in prison for about 30 years.  Those of us who understand hacking should also try to educate the general public about the true nature of hacking.  People think its some secret magical power when in reality it is actually quite simple.  The reason most of us aren't doing it is because its wrong and illegal. 
Activity: 3
December 29, 2017, 03:21:36 AM
The only effective way to hack BTC is by phishing.  You can't derive someone's private key unless u broke into their machine.  A public key comes from a hash of the private key and as we all know hashes are one-way and cannot be reversed.  Every successful attack that Im aware of was done with one of the oldest and simplest tricks in the book.  By sending out emails with trojans and capturing keystrokes.  You can do this with the Social Engineering Toolkit in Backtrack and Kali Linux.   

The BTC network was very well designed using PK cryptography and SHA-256 hashing algorithms.  These have been around for over 40 years and no one has been able to hack them.

Oh and here's something to dissuade a potential hacker.  Once u are caught and u will likely be caught if u steal a few hundred BTC u will be spending at least 10 years in federal prison.  I only wish we could implement Sharia law in this country and cut the hands off of thieves.   
Activity: 18
December 29, 2017, 03:03:20 AM
Hi,buddy
I  think bitcoin either cryptocurrency have a  good security programme.
So,no one won't hack it
Activity: 66
December 29, 2017, 03:01:28 AM
bitcoin is very difficult to hacked. because the bitcoin wallet holders are very secretive of their security.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
December 29, 2017, 03:00:50 AM
As far I know, Bitcoin and Blockchain is not hackable, but if you keep your Bitcoins in Online Wallet or Exchange - that wallet and exchange is hackable (just like NiceHash or others). So, I prefer using Paper Wallet and Hardware Wallet. I only keep few coins in my trading account.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
December 29, 2017, 02:54:58 AM
Hacking the bitcoin network is like a mission in impossible, the technology behind bitcoin is so secured to the point of making it almost impossible for any third party. To hack bitcoin you will need much money even more the the bitcoin itself and much intellectuality that is hard to fine this days. The only hacking we are hearing is that of individual account and wallet that always comes from the inability of the holder to protect his/her log in details or story your password and seeds in an online platform.
Activity: 210
December 29, 2017, 02:51:51 AM
Maybe bitcoin can be hack from wallets but it will be really hard. which will cost you more than to what have they hacked.
And for safety measures, always check the site you visit if it is a trusted site and always check if the information to the site are corrects. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 257
Merit: 101
December 29, 2017, 02:41:05 AM
actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
Yes,I think bitcoin can be hacked because we all know that every people in bitcoin is anonymous so we did not know each other.So there's a possibilities that bitcoin can be hack by any people and its hard to found out who's that hacker.We need to secure our all accounts for us to remain our accounts. So be wise and be careful in handling our bitcoin.
Activity: 462
December 29, 2017, 02:32:46 AM
Yes, there is a chance that Bitcoin can be hacked, so that we need to secure our all accounts and passwords. We need to be wise in handling in that case, because hackers are very smart. Especially our private key we need to hide it.
Activity: 446
Merit: 13
December 29, 2017, 02:25:07 AM

Hi there warunacrypto! First of all Bitcoin it self cannot be hacked, the system is interconnected to each other that it is near impossible to hack all those computer altogether at the same time. What can be hacked is the individual miner that are run and manage by small scale set of computers. There is also mining pool that managed all the mined bitcoin like NiceHash, which involved in a hack issue later this year. Another one is the wallet that store the bitcoins of individuals, like what happen in Mt. Gox several years ago. The effect of those hacked slows specially the later dips the bitcoin price.  Wink

Activity: 994
Merit: 256
December 28, 2017, 01:18:47 PM
Bitcoin never hack by hacker but your bitcoin wallet can be hacked if someone know your wallet privet key or wallet password then your bitcoin wallet will be hacked.
I agree. Bitcoin is difficult to hacked by the hackers. Bitcoin is secure, and it is designed so that it’s basically impossible to guess the private key. Not unless they know all the important information regarding in bitcoin. Concerning your bitcoin, if you expose your private key to anyone, someone else might obtain your private key by getting into your email (if that’s where you keep it). So store your private key off-line on a piece of paper and keep it in your safety box.
There are some best practices for every technical thing now a days, you can’t assure about anything, loopholes are always there for hackers and they are likely to hit them whenever they want to. Likewise, bitcoins re encrypted yes, but they are not hundred percent secure. No. one must take care of their wallet because hackers sometimes are so strong that they can even attack your encrypted wallet too.
Activity: 434
December 28, 2017, 01:00:33 PM
Pages:
Jump to: