Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin can be hacked? - page 19. (Read 2742 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 11:41:27 PM
things are possible in the online world, every account pastia there are bad people who want to hack others especially related to finansial or money, but I am sure with a careful, conscientious and careful in the follow the rules that follow officially, it will be spared from hacking, besides that bitcoin from the beginning of its security is maintained.
Activity: 168
January 10, 2018, 11:29:38 PM
actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
pls give your valuable opinion. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Security issues are a fundamental issue of bitcoin since development. Bitcoin itself is very hard to hack, and it is mainly due to the blockchain technology that supports it. When the blockchain is constantly being reviewed and updated by the bitcoin user, I think the hacks are not.
Activity: 47
January 10, 2018, 11:12:58 PM
with technological developments people are starting to upgrade technological devices that increasingly sophisticated .. no wonder if hackers can adjust to technological developments, so a matter of course when bitcoin hacked by someone because there may be many loopholes that can be penetrated by hackers
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 10:45:16 PM
i think yes, bitcoin can be hacked, however due to the benefits of using blockchain system, it has made bitcoin impossible to hack and use that bitcoin because if the result of new bitcoin created by hackers dont exactly the same with all others blocks information, that bitcoin will be useless, so bitcoin can not be hacked easily, so hackers usually change their target into exchanges, where we transfer our money to trade.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
January 10, 2018, 10:40:04 PM
Bitcoin have the system and security very high to prevent hackers from taking possession money of someone who is not hers. i think very hard bitcoin to hack but depending on a careless person if security on they wallet weak it will be easy to hack.

Yes, it is very impossible to hacked unless you give the security code or it was misplaced and someone saw your password and then she/he knows about Bitcoin and then hacked your bitcoin.

If the thread starter means that bitcoin(not the blockchain) can be hacked, of course it can be hacked on your wallet if you entered you information or privates on a phising site or your computer or phone receives a malware that steals data from your device. But if he/she means the blockchain can be hacked, I don't think so.  Cool
Activity: 75
January 10, 2018, 10:33:51 PM
Well if you look around you will find plenty of articles talking about people who want to hack bitcoin.  Obviously people are also employing different tactics like using fishing attacks or other methods to deceive people to download bad programs. So always remember to follow proper safety procedures and dont download stuff or suspicious " updates " and maybe that will reduce the risks
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
January 10, 2018, 10:14:06 PM
actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
Bitcoin network is peer-to-peer that why it is unhackable. At least bitcoin is secured to the level where no one can hack it because it based on mathematical equations "cryptography" that no person or a computer that can crack it.
Activity: 44
January 06, 2018, 10:11:33 AM
I think Bitcoin hacking is not easy it is impossible because btc has stronger blockchain technology. No one can hack it. Bitcoin is more secured as I know.
Activity: 185
January 06, 2018, 09:42:42 AM

I think everything that includes or about our new technology is hackable especially about computers, accounts, social medias, etc. People were smart enough to find a way on hacking devices but that act is inappropriate.
Activity: 322
January 06, 2018, 09:41:04 AM
Bitcoin is being built in such a way that it is impossible to hack. Until this password or private key will not be given to anyone.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 09:37:29 AM
Well i wish somebody would hack my old addresses and get my lost bitcoin and litecoin back lol
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 06, 2018, 09:28:05 AM
It is very difficult to hack since it is regulated and secured.
Blockchain technology requires high difficulty to hack since transactions are decentralized and recorded across many computers.
Bitcoin is hard to get stolen, if this is possible the hackers have been around for a long time. Bitcoin offers superior security from blockchain technology and it is extremely difficult to compromise. I think that those who are holding the bitcoin can be completely assured of their property.
Activity: 143
January 06, 2018, 09:21:37 AM
It is very difficult to hack since it is regulated and secured.
Blockchain technology requires high difficulty to hack since transactions are decentralized and recorded across many computers.
Activity: 105
January 06, 2018, 09:12:13 AM
i think btc is mot hackable but if its hackable the hacker will spend more money if they try to bitcoin is a very secured currency.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
January 06, 2018, 03:41:07 AM
Bitcoin have the system and security very high to prevent hackers from taking possession money of someone who is not hers. i think very hard bitcoin to hack but depending on a careless person if security on they wallet weak it will be easy to hack.

Yes, it is very impossible to hacked unless you give the security code or it was misplaced and someone saw your password and then she/he knows about Bitcoin and then hacked your bitcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
January 03, 2018, 10:35:27 AM
Activity: 706
Merit: 111
December 30, 2017, 02:13:48 PM
Yes.....it is possible
Activity: 40
December 30, 2017, 01:56:35 PM
Bitcoin is based on cryptography and until today this technology has never been hacked. Whenever the news write that bitcoins have been stolen, that's not how the bitcoin itself was hacked but much more a wallet or a user account on an exchange.
Activity: 281
December 30, 2017, 01:11:57 PM
I think bitcoin is possible to hack by account to account but it cant hack all bitcoin because bitcoin is distributed to different individuals which is it is in their account that has a lots of security.
Activity: 336
December 30, 2017, 01:08:44 PM
Its not possible ! there is lot of calculation to hack bitcoin , hacker get few time to hack full system and in this time frame hacker never get success quite impossible... 

You wallet account can be hack and possible ! so keep it secure
Pages:
Jump to: