Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin can be hacked? - page 22. (Read 2742 times)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
December 25, 2017, 01:04:34 PM
Bit coin can not be hacked but your account can be...
If you're not careful...
Like if someone sending you links to open it for easy money or easy earning maybe its a virus to have a peak on your private info like your passwords....
Yeah you are right. Bitcoin wallet can be hacked by hackers team. The security level of bitcoin is very strong. But if anyone​ get your private key, he can easily access to your account. Then your bitcoin will be hacked easily.
Activity: 560
Merit: 180
I'm Matured Now
December 25, 2017, 12:34:46 PM
Of course.man i know someone who has recently lost his btc.in my countrys currency it was 1.5lakh.his 9mnth earning is lost.and he has also lost interest from btc,i think authority hsould do something about the security after all we spend our hours herefor earning money and we cant just let it go like this
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
December 25, 2017, 12:18:28 PM
Remember for one thing that, no system is safe, any possibility can happen, bitcoin is also man-made is not made by god so maybe many people are smarter than bitcoin makers, so hackers can hack the bitcoin.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
December 25, 2017, 12:02:16 PM
Hacking the blockchain is impossible but some exchanges can be hacked like MtGox in 2013. The only "hack" on the blockchain is the 51% attack which is quite impossible and can't do anything dangerous instead of geting back the money you spent.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 25, 2017, 11:47:06 AM
actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
pls give your valuable opinion. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

The possibility is really low since hacking into a blockchain technology takes so much time and so much computer power that it will take years and years just to hack the very first transaction made with bitcoins through the blockchain's ledger.
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
December 25, 2017, 11:38:36 AM
actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.

Bitcoin security is very powerful and not easy to hack, so you can feel comfortable.
Activity: 266
Merit: 5
December 25, 2017, 11:29:15 AM
Nothing is imposible, all can be happen if you not use bitcoin on right way, please stay safe and follow the rules how to use bitcoin with safe, so everybody should stay safe to keep our bitcoins wallet.
Activity: 238
December 25, 2017, 11:20:45 AM
If you keep your private key in email or in txt, it can be hacked
Activity: 185
December 25, 2017, 11:14:07 AM
There's no need to worry. The chances that it will become true one day are too low. Exceedingly low.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 05:41:00 AM

of course not because bitcoin has a lot of points and it's connected to each other to keep your last transcation and record all the bitcoin results you've ever had so it's impossible and it will not be possible if bitcoin gets hacked.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
December 24, 2017, 05:38:28 AM

As i know from expert since i am not expet, bitcoin can not be hacked.
The only can be hacked is your wallet. So keep your wallet safe.
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy
December 24, 2017, 05:35:48 AM
If you are asking about the wallet, It can be hacked but with a very very low chance because the password is encrypted. Now, If you want to know if the exchangers that are holding your coins can be hacked? , Yes there are always possibilities for this websites to be hacked because there is really nothing is secured in the internet if you have a bad algorithm.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 05:35:31 AM
Every wallet can be hacked that stores digital currency. We can secure our wallet by using a strong password or Google authentication and also print the secret keys for the wallet.
Activity: 350
quarkchain.io
December 24, 2017, 05:33:48 AM
Bitcoin wallets can hack. it depends on the security of the private/consortium network, it is easier because there are much fewer nodes to hack and they are easier to track.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
December 24, 2017, 05:31:52 AM
I have watched an interview about that, if the hackers can hack the bitcoin, a staff member of the cryptocurrency company said, that is likely to happen if someone is really eager to break the bitcoin. But he adds, "In the 9 years of bitcoin existance, no one has ever done anything to hack Bitcoin. That means that Bitcoin's security system is very strong."
Bitcoin itself is developed to secure money transactions. It will not last almost a decade in market if it has weak security codes. If someone, or a group of computer hackers try to do their stuff, it would probably takes a hell of a computer geniuses to do it. Moreover, the idea of breaking to bitcoin security , might already been corrected by its developer because they know that bitcoin is done in the net, and very susceptible to hackers.
Activity: 196
December 24, 2017, 05:31:42 AM
Bit coin can not be hacked but your account can be...
If you're not careful...
Like if someone sending you links to open it for easy money or easy earning maybe its a virus to have a peak on your private info like your passwords....
Activity: 187
December 24, 2017, 05:29:09 AM
it's a very difficult ,i think Bitcoin hacking is very hard,because it is always controlled by moderator.it always remains safe zone.
Activity: 585
December 24, 2017, 05:28:10 AM
To answer your question bitcoin has a blockchain technology that I think cannot be hacked in any way.   Smiley but If you store your bitcoins in a centralized place/ wallet it might get hacked Shocked but if your wallet is secured properly bitcoin cannot be hacked!  Cool Cool

That's right, bitcoin is a perfect blockchain system, it can not be attacked or infiltrated by anyone, and it is not managed by anyone. However, depending on how and where it is used, the sites involved may be completely attacked.
Activity: 44
December 24, 2017, 05:15:08 AM
 To answer your question bitcoin has a blockchain technology that I think cannot be hacked in any way.   Smiley but If you store your bitcoins in a centralized place/ wallet it might get hacked Shocked but if your wallet is secured properly bitcoin cannot be hacked!  Cool Cool
Activity: 2436
Merit: 343
December 24, 2017, 05:12:26 AM
Bitcoin cannot be hacked but the sites can, i don't think that literally the bitcoin can be hacked because if it is possible then there will be already a lot of people that hacks bitcoin and get a lot of bitcoin from it because bitcoin is not vulnerable for hacking and the only vulnerable are the sites who are dealing with bitcoin like online wallets, exchanges and other type of sites like gambling and investment sites.
Pages:
Jump to: