Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin can be hacked? - page 28. (Read 2742 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
December 05, 2017, 04:03:44 AM
You have the source code of bitcoin, technically you can do anything on it, including hack that you mentioned. But if you wanted to hack, then you have to hack ALL nodes in the world, else you will be in the wrong blockchain.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
December 05, 2017, 04:02:02 AM
it's not at all easy to hack the bitcoin. so bitcoin is save!
I disagree! Although bitcoin's technology is robust, a coordinated attack could shut it down. Hackers are targeting third-party entity like our wallet or exchanges. There had been a few famous cases where hackers succeeded in hacking exchanges and they got tons of bitcoins out of them. Since then, exchanges are improving their security on the network to provide safeness for their client's bitcoin. However, hackers will not be swayed by this easily and will surely find a way to breach their network of security.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
December 05, 2017, 03:42:51 AM
actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
pls give your valuable opinion. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Of course bitcoin can be hacked as it is around the digital world or in the computers and the internet and electronics. The more that it is in the core of the internet the more likely it can be hacked especially now that hacjers too are on the rise
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 03:31:38 AM
actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
I don't think that bitcoin can be hacker because it's very secure. But hackers must have very interest on this.
Activity: 49
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 12:44:33 PM

bitcoin can be hacked ? i think it cant because Due to the nature of digital mining, bitcoin’s value cannot be manipulated or altered. Bitcoin's value is secured thanks to the cryptographic functions that it employs, and though it could be hacked one day in the future, technology and cryptography experts agree that such an attack is unlikely in the near-term.

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Vite
December 04, 2017, 11:39:31 AM
No no no, of course not. As the strongest virtual currency today, I think bitcoin will have an absolute security, who can hack it ?

It would be very terrible if someone can hacked it.
Activity: 28
December 04, 2017, 11:30:00 AM
 i think it is not possible to hack bitcoin.all cryptocurrancy market depend on it.it is like impossible
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 04, 2017, 11:29:22 AM
I think it would take a lot of time and resources to hack bitcoin, however, it can be done. Also, choosing the whong exchanges could also increase the risk. Remember Bitfinex hack? Same thing can happen again

Bitcoin itself can't be hacked. Exchanges and wallets though are possible. Most of the time, one has to be extremely careless for someone to have unauthorized access to their wallets. Exchanges have been hacked before and a skilled hacker can make time doing that again
Activity: 700
Merit: 350
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
December 04, 2017, 11:24:28 AM

As far as my knowledge goes, the network itself can't really be hacked but wallets, exchanges and your computer can. Meaning that you, and all the intermediaries used, to allow you to have access to the blockchain network and bitcoin, can be hacked. A big rule when it comes to bitcoin security, is to hold your private keys.
Another very important thing you should do, is to carefully choose the wallet you use to store your bitcoins. Using only well known wallets is very important and should minimize the risk of a hack, but there is still the problem of your computer.
This means that the type of wallet you use, also plays an important role in security as well. Using a hardware wallet is way more secure than having a desktop wallet, simply because your private key never "leaves" the hardware wallet. On your computer, it has to be displayed to you, so if your computer is already at risk, so is you private key.

I think that a good option could also be buying a "cheap" computer and use it just for very limited tasks. Like accessing your bank account, you wallet and email. An when it comes to email, you could even choose to not open attachments on that computer. Only use a secure browser, with well known security extensions there, and good internet security software (including of course malware scan, antivirus and firewall).

Probably a hardware wallet is still better than this, and the only reason I'm considering this, is because this could probably be more cost effective, because you would be improving the security for your email, and home banking as well.
Activity: 58
December 04, 2017, 10:53:17 AM
I think it would take a lot of time and resources to hack bitcoin, however, it can be done. Also, choosing the whong exchanges could also increase the risk. Remember Bitfinex hack? Same thing can happen again

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
December 04, 2017, 10:51:03 AM
No it can't unless it's a mistake from your side like not storing you private key securely or you desktop has been compromised which led to hacking and your btc got stolen.

Now if you store yout funds online in some wallet there is a chance it can get hacked most of them do claim they are secure but sometimes they miss out the smallest errora which can comprise your security.

Ps if you are thinking that btc get's hacked from the network then that's something which is impossible till now.
Activity: 532
December 04, 2017, 10:46:25 AM

Addresses and theyr respective private keys may be compromised
as the quantum computers advance in terms of technlogy, we should expect something to happen
before 2030, but is an unknown matter at this current time.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 04, 2017, 10:46:19 AM
Wallets can be hacked but bitcoin itself can't. If you are trying to have an access to your wallet you must be careful of the website you are visiting. Popular exchanges and web wallets are targeted by phishers and they are making an exact look a like of these wallets where those people who are ignorant about it will just put their information and later on will be phished. That's how they are hacking so remember that and keep safe, bookmark those important exchanges that you are using.
Activity: 210
December 04, 2017, 10:44:42 AM
For me bitcoin is not to be hacked because the website is very secure and definitely no hacker can enter. But it's possible to hack the wallets where they hold bitcoins but bitcointalk.org can not be hacked because bitcoin is the most secure at all. and of course the bitcoin can not be hacked because Bitcoin provides all day or 24/7 security and many are get angry and lose money when it is hacked.
Activity: 35
December 04, 2017, 10:44:38 AM
Bitcoin is safe as long as SHA-256 is not hacked. If, in theory, somebody figures out quick reverse function of SHA-256 (not by brute force), the bitcoin could have big troubles.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
LG LIFE IS GOOD
December 04, 2017, 10:41:54 AM
The future is almost here once https://youtu.be/LaLzshIosDk
We are just a few steps away from breaking through to a would with flawless security.
 a world that the strongest AI cant hack Quantum entanglement
Activity: 359
Merit: 15
December 04, 2017, 10:36:50 AM
So far i am updated to some case of hacking bitcoin it self is so secure and for now it is impossible to hack but maybe in the future some people will find out how to breach to the system. But in many cases of hacking of bitcoin the main reason is the users who did not use safety measures and become careless in doing transaction or in storing their bitcoin.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 04, 2017, 10:35:34 AM
Bitcoin is the more secured cryptocurrency no one should hack e-money. Because it is automatically moved in your wallet. But you have two types of security in wallet. One is password and other is private key you think some one is hack your e-money so difficult and not possible anyway. Because private key is not easily find anyone.
Activity: 46
December 04, 2017, 10:24:11 AM
everything can be hacked but the possibilities of hacking bitcoin is very less beacause of its value .
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
November 29, 2017, 01:17:25 PM
Bitcoin provides all day or 24/7 security to secured your account free from hackers. The coordination between the government and company and management will do immediate action for the illegal acts, once it happen. It’s the obligation of the company and the management, as well as the government to secure our investment and entire world free from scammers. It’s also your duty to be carefully enough in every action you made.
Pages:
Jump to: