Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin can be hacked? - page 30. (Read 2742 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 111
November 26, 2017, 12:20:56 AM
I have watched an interview about that, if the hackers can hack the bitcoin, a staff member of the cryptocurrency company said, that is likely to happen if someone is really eager to break the bitcoin. But he adds, "In the 9 years of bitcoin existance, no one has ever done anything to hack Bitcoin. That means that Bitcoin's security system is very strong."
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
November 26, 2017, 12:15:05 AM
No, bitcoin cant be hacked. There are many ways a group of users can attack the chain, and the protocol and technology have been coded in order to be resistant to all kinds of attacks and hacks. The only way to get another person's bitcoin is by hacking the user somehow, the blockchain is untouchable.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
November 26, 2017, 12:07:32 AM
actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
pls give your valuable opinion. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
I don't think bitcoin can be hacked, I never heard of bitcoin being hacked before and for its 9 years of not being hacked it has proven that it has no security threat at all. The only way for bitcoin to be full hacked is that the people who hacks it studies cryptocurrencies more than a years if they understands the codes of it the possibility will be higher but then no one will try it since it takes time.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
November 26, 2017, 12:02:39 AM
it's not at all easy to hack the bitcoin. so bitcoin is always save!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 26, 2017, 12:00:44 AM
it's not at all easy to hack the bitcoin. so bitcoin is save!
Activity: 25
November 25, 2017, 11:58:48 PM
I think bitcoin is hard to hacked because of the secured cryptocurrency unlike any other altcoin
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
November 25, 2017, 11:54:33 PM
actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
There are likely no effective exploits for attacking the network beyond 50%+1 attacks and attacking individual nodes and wallet holders. If there were exploits that could be more easily performed then I would expect for someone to have figured it out by now. The fact that in ~9 years of existence there has never been a hack that managed to cripple the network tells a lot about the robust code built into Bitcoin. I personally have been following any sort of concepts related to hacking Bitcoin and there has never been something that provided fruitful results.
Activity: 382
Merit: 109
November 25, 2017, 11:54:19 PM

If they try to hack you bitcoin means,they have to spend the money more than the hacking bitcoin.I think no one will try to hack with loss for them and it's not at all easy to hack the bitcoin.It is very hard,bitcoin is the secured Crypto currency as compared to any altcoin.
Activity: 46
November 25, 2017, 11:48:51 PM
Pages:
Jump to: