Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin can drop 2000$ before end of this year - page 2. (Read 3230 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
think we've grown too fast to $ 6,400 will be a good recession when its not who will not wait
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Actually, many people would be so happy if at the end of the year we would have Bitcoin at the $2,000 level. Why? Of course, because it would then be a very good opportunity to buy Bitcoin at a cheaper level than it is now which is standing at $6,000 more or less. As those experts in Bitcoin can be saying: in every dip, there is an opportunity to buy cheap.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Those days of such a steep price fall won't take place anymore. Now the price grows in large scale as well in small range with good stability. This won't let the price go down until some very serious issues take place with the bitcoin network. Hope the price moves more than $7500 by the year end.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Come on a triple top in daily prices and it won't correct to at least $5k price? that's madness. I would rather bitcoin fluctuate up to 2k range value to burst one of the graphic trend, as it could it lead to divergence from real value and looks more like it to a bubble?
or
world went crazy and started to develop now 5 tops to market correction

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
There is at least a couple of months remaining before the year ends and the bitcoin price is still on uptrend hitting another all-time high. No one is in control of the virtual currency  but it is subject to any event that might the affect the bitcoin. The bitcoin's dropping to $2000 might not be possible now based on its present price trend unless there is an unforeseen event that will take the bitcoin down.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
Dont you think that $2000 is so far away from atm's price? bitcoin is over $6400 right now, and $2000 is just a 30% of it's total value (aproximately).
But yes, i hope that it is never going to happen because nobody would like to see their balance by a 60% less, but i dont know, maybe it could be a good opportunity to re-stock your portfolio with some cheap bitcoins, so it will be a win-win situation, but yes, nobody would like to see it happening.
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
I am also expecting a big drop this December, but not that low. But if it is, then better. Grin
Nobody can predict what will exactly happen. Let's wait and see. Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
Can bitcoin fall 2000$ before 2018?

I am logical . possible Because it can not control the dump of bitcoin if it comes
But by look at the Most comments bitcointalk.org . No
Op, it is a possibility that is bound to happen at any time before end of 2018 reason been that nobody believe Bitcoin will reach its current market value it is today, at above  $6,300 as at the time of this post. If it eventually happen, some people who are late in the investment in Bitcoin will have the opportunity to buy at a cheaper rate but not sure if such a thing would ever happen.
Activity: 625
Merit: 501

I am logical . possible Because it can not control the dump of bitcoin if it comes
Are you sayaing that it will fall a value of 2000$ or it will fall down to 2000$? But as what we are seeing, the market value of Bitcoin is continuously increasing and it is also true that there will always be instances that dumps will take place but it is really hard to believe that it will fall a huge amount of value as what you've said.
Do you know the bubble dot-com or the bubble price of Bitcoin in 2013? These examples can help you know: "Nothing is impossible, you only do not imagine these situations!" Therefore, I think the price of Bitcoin can drop $2,000 before the end of this year and it will low more if this trend still keep to next year.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I hope the price of bitcoin will continue to increase not decrease . But if the price of bitcoin decrease for sure it will recover again because many people like me buy bitcoin again. Because we want more profit. But as of now the price of bitcoin continue to increase and I hope this is it. We need to increase more bitcoin price to make more profit. Keep your bitcoin.
I think it can happen only in a dream there is no chance that bitcoin can be drop end of the year bitcoin price is very high now a days and its going more high in coming months because recently bitcoin is accepted in some parts of china se well and day by day its users are going to increase and this year the users of traders and investors are also increased.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 248
I don't think bitcoin price will drop before 2018 since the bitcoin price is rising at the moment. I know that bitcoin price will continue to rise its price by the end of the year and it can possibly hit $8000 and nothing is impossible with bitcoin since bitcoin already seen its potential and we already know that. I think even hard fork it will not going to dump until $2000.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 628
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

Are you sayaing that it will fall a value of 2000$ or it will fall down to 2000$? But as what we are seeing, the market value of Bitcoin is continuously increasing and it is also true that there will always be instances that dumps will take place but it is really hard to believe that it will fall a huge amount of value as what you've said.
Activity: 266
Merit: 107

It can maybe yes or not. Nobody knows what would happen in the future. The newest record for the price never expected but we can make a speculation in the future studying the price chart. A lot of bitcoin holders will have to sell their coins just for the price to move downward.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107

obviously not likely to happen, bitcoin down to $ 2000. What do you think? Bitcoin is not governed by the system, it is the market that determines bitcoin, only the market demand can reduce the bitcoin price. If you talk everyone does not need bitcoin anymore, then I'm sure you'll see bitcoin up to $ 2000, 2018 bitcoin will surpass $ 7000, who knows? Let's wait and see.
Activity: 462
its impossible to dump down the cryptocurrency price of bitcoin, at this year still stable on the $5000 to $6000 price. i will be happy if the bitcoin price will pump to $7000  Smiley
Activity: 1260
Merit: 393
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Yes, if there is a massive dump of coins which is possible. Nobody knows the thought of whales in this case, a problem with that though is finding the money and buyers for the coins. With more users and interest, it wouldn't be a problem long term.

But I believe, it will not happen for end this year. Higher demand is stronger pushing bitcoin higher than sellers. Instead, I suspect bitcoin will pass through $7K for 2017.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
Yes, if there is a massive dump of coins which is possible. Nobody knows the thought of whales in this case, a problem with that though is finding the money and buyers for the coins. With more users and interest, it wouldn't be a problem long term.
Activity: 434
Right now, there are no such signs which can predict that Bitcoin falling under $2,000. The Hardfork did not affect the value, Bitcoin still stands strong with a value of $5,700+. The upcoming event for Bitcoin is Segwit2x, which may affect the price. Most of the people thought that there may be a drop in price after Bitcoin Gold but things did not go that way. Also Bitcoin is highly unpredictable value under $2,000 is likely to be impossible but anything can happen.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
It's impossible to drop at $2000 this year because if you look at the pricing range way back from January until now. Yet forks keep on coming and that makes the price growing so high in just less than half of the year.
That is not the only reason the price keeps on climbing,yes forking is a part,but institutional money is coming into bitcoin and so is the reason the price is increasing, the normal users or investors are not moving these prices,but millions of dollars from investors are pumping the price of bitcoin and most of the investors are in for the long run and so i am sure we wont see a crash.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
It's impossible to drop at $2000 this year because if you look at the pricing range way back from January until now. Yet forks keep on coming and that makes the price growing so high in just less than half of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: