Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin can drop 2000$ before end of this year - page 6. (Read 3230 times)

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
Can bitcoin fall 2000$ before 2018?

I am logical . possible Because it can not control the dump of bitcoin if it comes
But by look at the Most comments bitcointalk.org . No
No, I am not expecting this. $2000 is just too low to hit before the year ends. I am even expecting bitcoin to rise after the fork. It will probably reach up to $7000 this year! This kind of thread makes people panic and dump bitcoins.We should not make more threads like this. This is ridiculous.

Just like everyone here, I can't really see bitcoin prices falling down to $2000 or even $3000 because its gonna be too low that everyone will likely buy a lot of bitcoins with that price. So I doubt it can go lower even for 1 days. So its not only ridiculous but seems illogical as well. See the price today, its almost $5600 from as high as $6000. But I'm positive that after everything has settled down with his Bitcoin Gold situation, the price of bitcoin will go up again in no time and investors putting solid cash in the ecosystem once more.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

I am logical . possible Because it can not control the dump of bitcoin if it comes
No, I am not expecting this. $2000 is just too low to hit before the year ends. I am even expecting bitcoin to rise after the fork. It will probably reach up to $7000 this year! This kind of thread makes people panic and dump bitcoins.We should not make more threads like this. This is ridiculous.
Activity: 238
Merit: 108
The last time I check bitcoin value reach $6200 but not its going down again. I'm afraid that bitcoin can drop again like what happen in the first hard fork seeing how it suddenly decreases from time to time I'd like to believe that bitcoin can crash anytime and reach $2000 again. I just pray and hope that the fork will not make any bad effect in bitcoin value
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 2494

Will be a ruin for all who buy this month and also invest in it, but if this speculation becomes real it will be very profitable for everyone who does not have and will buy, when bitcoin prices go down. I feel 2018 will not change much, maybe bitcoin can go up or down to 1 or 2 percent.

Bitcoin price fluctuates by more than 2 percent per day usually. Today we are already down by 5.5%

I highly doubt that say the price on 1st of Jan 2018 is $4500 the min or max price on 31st Dec 2018 would be either $4400 or $4600.
I'd bet against it being in that range for sure.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
The Organic Growth Token

That would appear to be impossible, in my opinion. Seeing the continuous increase of its market value is already a proof that it will be more expensive before this year end. Also, there's a hardfork that and if it will succeed, the value of Bitcoin will again go skyrocket just like what happened in the recent fork last August.
Activity: 378
As much as I love high bitcoin prices, I expect us to probably go lower in the short term. Then again, I never expected we would be this high so fast. Its a marathon not a sprint for me though.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
nobody knows what can happen in a few months or even weeks from now, it is almost impossible to predict what can happen with the price of something, and less with something so volatile as bitcoin, it is impossible to know that mate.
But based on what are you saying that the price is going to dump that much? i dont know if it is possible, just imagine that the price is upto $6000 at the moment, and $2000 is more than 60% less than ATM price

there will be many victims who have been destroyed in their investments if this speculation becomes real. because the fact that a lot of buy bitcoin in this month, and certainly will be a lot of trapped, I'm not expecting this
Will be a ruin for all who buy this month and also invest in it, but if this speculation becomes real it will be very profitable for everyone who does not have and will buy, when bitcoin prices go down. I feel 2018 will not change much, maybe bitcoin can go up or down to 1 or 2 percent.
Activity: 350

I don't this will happen actually what we expect is very contradicting to what you are saying , I think by the end of the year bitcoin will continue to rise since many people have more money they have so much to invest and I think they will choose bitcoin for their investment
Activity: 126
That’s not logical looks like, maybe exaggerated mindset is we’re it should be. Too much negativity on a dip is not good to oneself or maybe for self-interest for others who want to bought bitcoin on 2000$ below. That is logical. It will not happen even an attack that relentlessly from bankers and media a 3000$ dip is the limit I think.
Activity: 210
Merit: 108
I don't bitcoin can drop $2000 before the end of this year, its possible to drop but not that low because the price now almost reach $6200 and that's far behind $2000, Though bitcoin value fluctauates from time to time I am positive that it will not crash too much the least value it could have before the year for is $5000. Anyway no one can tell what's gonna happen next let's just sit back and watch.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
We dont know if the price of bitcoin decrease at 2000 dollars but I hope it will not decrease. Because as of now the price of bitcoin is 5900 dollars plus and continue to increase so we can make a lot of profit in the future. More bitcoin that you have more money to come. But if the price of bitcoin decrease Its better to buy mote bitcoin with cheap price and hold it and wait the price to increase to make more profit.

Actually, many people would be so happy if at the end of the year we would have Bitcoin at the $2,000 level. Why? Of course because it would then be a very good opportunity to buy Bitcoin at a cheaper level than it is now which is standing at $6,000 more or less. As those experts in Bitcoin can be saying: in every dip there is an opportunity to buy cheap.

The question is: would it really drop as low as that and if there would be a miracle that it would then how long will it last when there are so many people waiting to buy Bitcoin cheap? It would be a big fiesta for the market. Bitcoin is already at the level where many people looked at the price to be expensive so any chance for a bargain can be taken by the market with immense joy.

Anyway, I am sure it would never happen not unless a major dramatic turn of events would take place like maybe the government of USA declaring the trading of Bitcoin to be illegal and ordering all Bitcoin exchanges to get out of the country ASAP. Or maybe the same situation happening in Japan.
Activity: 686
Merit: 146

Bitcoin can fall to 0 before 2018 for all we know. It's just highly unlikely. It's like how Bitcoin rising to 100,000 before 2018 is unlikely as well. Essentially, no one can predict what will happen. Bitcoin has seemingly defied odds that many have put on it. For now, however, we do know that we are in a bubble of sorts. There is a rise in btc price due to the upcoming fork. People will be dumping bitcoin gold very quickly. After that rise, there will be a decent correction period.

At this point, anything is possible. But as said, it is highly unlikely for it to happen. Defying odds is an appropriate term because most have not expected the price to be where it is right now. It is normal for their to be price correction because of the rise we are experiencing but it does not necessarily mean that it will fall to $2000 before the end of the year. Bitcoin has remained to be strong throughout the forks and FUDs it has experienced. Most of the users are confident that it will even rise by the end of 2017.
Activity: 204
If human population drops by 3 billion before 2018, Bitcoin will drop to $2000 before 2018.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
You suprised me with the title, i thought you have fact why Bitcoin will drop to 2000$ at the end of this year but upon reading your post you are curious too. In my opinion it will not drop in that price it is very low, if Bitcoin price will drop maybe less 1000$ to its highest price. That is why Bitcoin is one of the best because it will drop for few amount then it will go high again higher than the last maximum price. I am sure that it will not go below 4000$ at the end of this year, it might go 6000$+.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
I hope it does drop.  I will buy a truckload.  Smiley
well if ever it drops to that level maybe we need to think wiser with our moves bitcoin got influenced by major news which is happening around, if ever fall down happen there's a possibility that it was a big issue because falling to that level is already a huge downfall considering that there's already lots of
people who invest with bitcoin.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
With hard fork comming probably on the 25th of october i see the BTC price falling but i dont think it can fall very low to $2000 that will be too low. well anything is possible but to me i think the lowest the BTC can fall to is around $4000. I think this is logical and with the look of things i dont think it can fall below that falling below that will be too drastic and i believe BTC will probably picked up and reach $6000 by the first quarter of 2018
Activity: 196
Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World
I hope it does drop.  I will buy a truckload.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

He'll no, it won't ever fall to such low figures ever, the last time it feel was due to Chinese mess, but it won't happen ever again it shall only keep on rising, like I believe it's resistance level has reached 5800$ and it's finding good support there, I feel 7k suddenly has become a realistic figure now, only a matter of few days before we come to know about it.
Yes, we don't have any specific events further to cause such drop in value. Price at present is moving with good resistance level and also it reached high crossing several barriers. Even though we say that it won't fall, none has the mind to assure the same. The market is entirely unpredictable and things change in no time. We the users need to trust and have hope that it won't go low.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Any possibility can happen to bitcoin. But when looking at the current situation and conditions then I think bitcoin will not experience a drastic price drop as expected. Currently the bitcoin price is stable and instead tends to show an improvement graph. So there is to the current bitcoin is a chance to experience an increase in price.
Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Nope I don’t think so and no indication as of now, no FUD’s and rumors for propaganda around. At 4900$ then China banning and Jamie Dimon attacks has put only at 2800$ dip. What more now that no black propaganda and the price is 5900$ - 6100$ per bitcoin. That’s merely impossible for me but I can be wrong but I still hope I’m right. Because to go beyond the lowest to 2000$ is not a good sign to bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a whole. So don’t ask for it, it might affect us all.
Pages:
Jump to: