Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin can drop 2000$ before end of this year - page 3. (Read 3230 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
To make it fall down until  $2000, it need a special events like big country adopter like China, Russia or Japan decided to banned bitcoin, or there are some weakness in bitcoin that caused major problem, but the  chances of that happening is really small, so many people is supporting bitcoin so the price will constantly go up
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Many people fear the idea of bitcoin's price dropping significantly, but in fact such event would send bitcoin into space very quickly. With every drop people run immediately to buy as many bitcoins as they can afford, because they know it will be up once again very quickly. Even here we can read Many people saying, they are waiting for the price to be lower before they buy or that they wished the price could be $2000 for a one day once again. When it indeed happens, there will be so many buyers that the demand will drive the price in no time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Can bitcoin fall 2000$ before 2018?

I am logical . possible Because it can not control the dump of bitcoin if it comes
But by look at the Most comments bitcointalk.org . No

It's possible but very unlikely. Is there any source? If bitcoins drops that much then whole crypto market will collapse as bitcoin is primary currency and people who just started investing in crypto currency will never comeback again as they will loose so much money if bitcoin drops below $2000.   
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
No, i don't think bitcoin price will drop to 2000$ before end of this year. For sure many will get very disappointed if that happen but i think it will not. Maybe bitcoin price will decrease a little for many times before the year end but it will still rise and rise again until it will reach 7000$ until beginning of 2018.
yes you are right and i am agree with you that the bitcoin price will not drop to again 2000$ at the end of this year because nowadays bitcoin are become  very powerful currency and many people want to adapt it, so therefore people need to no worried about the bitcoin price that it goes to drop and yes there are very less chances of bitcoin that its price are below to 5500$ but i hope that time will be very good time for us because this time we and many people buy it very easily.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
We do not know if there can be something that can shake the support a little bit and create a mass dump.

If there will be something causing the market to shake heavily, it will be the hard fork next month. It's something I consider to be the final (known) obstacle this market has to deal with before taking off for real. That being said, this hard fork that will very likely result in a chain split, may also trigger people to buy themselves into Bitcoin to obtain more SegWit2x coins. If that turns out to happen, we may likely see the price correct afterwards due to people unloading their extra bought coins. Either way, $2000 is pretty much wishful thinking.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
Right now there is no specific crash for such a downfall in value. Still the bitcoin market is completely unpredictable and anything could happen in unexpected time period. Based on speculation from people around the forum $7000 seems achievable before the year end.
No one can obviously predict the outcome of what could happen in coming months or years.

We do not know if there can be something that can shake the support a little bit and create a mass dump. However, looking at where we are, it is pretty impossible to ever see the value of bitcoin dropping to $2000. The support is very strong and what we should be looking forward to now is another ATH.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
No I can't see that there's a reason for bitcoin to dump like that. the only thing that can make btc price fall when another country banned btc on their country. that can happen but for now we're all good and I'm seeing $7000 before this year ends and if we're lucky enough like me as a long term holder we could see $10000 in mid 2018.
Activity: 154
Merit: 111
No, i don't think bitcoin price will drop to 2000$ before end of this year. For sure many will get very disappointed if that happen but i think it will not. Maybe bitcoin price will decrease a little for many times before the year end but it will still rise and rise again until it will reach 7000$ until beginning of 2018.
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
I do not see this happening, in fact I don't really expect to see bitcoin fall below $5k before the year end but that is far more feasible, only some doomsday scenarios would lead to a price of under 2k.
I think below $5k might happen then bounce back up(would definitely buy more if price goes below $5k Grin). $2k is highly unlikely, i wouldn't bet on it.

I will never believe that now bitcoin can greatly fall in price. It would be a holiday for many users of this coin. And all would go again to buy bitcoin. But this will not happen, because the price can not fall much
If the whale still want to increase the price of Bitcoin again, they will create more FUD. I do not think the whale still keep this price to buying more and increase the value of Bitcoin again. It so stupid while they can control the market through the FUD.
Activity: 266
Merit: 111
No, I think bitcoin will not drop this low although it is unpredictable for us to speculate what would be the value of bitcoin before this year would end I'm positive that if ever it will dump the value may only reach $4000 at the lowest, right now the value has already reach $6200 that's why I don't think it will crashed that much. But if ever that will happen i think opportunity for investment will only open and surely by 2018 the value will rise and pump again.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
I hope the price of bitcoin will continue to increase not decrease . But if the price of bitcoin decrease for sure it will recover again because many people like me buy bitcoin again. Because we want more profit. But as of now the price of bitcoin continue to increase and I hope this is it. We need to increase more bitcoin price to make more profit. Keep your bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I do not see this happening, in fact I don't really expect to see bitcoin fall below $5k before the year end but that is far more feasible, only some doomsday scenarios would lead to a price of under 2k.
I think below $5k might happen then bounce back up(would definitely buy more if price goes below $5k Grin). $2k is highly unlikely, i wouldn't bet on it.

I will never believe that now bitcoin can greatly fall in price. It would be a holiday for many users of this coin. And all would go again to buy bitcoin. But this will not happen, because the price can not fall much
Even after segwet2 the price of bitcoin sustain its position, then how can we expect that the price of bitcoin will lose 2000$. I think investor are even confident that very soon bitcoin will reach to 8000$ and so the price is expect to gain 2000$ instead of losing it. In fact bitcoin has still too much potential to increase its price and in fact the increasing demand of bitcoin is also increasing the price of bitcoin too much.
Activity: 176

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

I am logical . possible Because it can not control the dump of bitcoin if it comes
No way! It won't lead that far. There are backdrops on its market value just because the day of segwit2x is getting closer and with that, it will surely increase after the fork. Maybr it will only fall down to 5000$ and nothing less. 2000$ is way far from its current value and it won't fall that much in just a short period of time, specifically 2 months.
First, I want to you ask you, "How many months make Bitcoin increase to $3,000 to $6,000". After the FUD created by the Chinese government, I remember Bitcoin just needs one month to did that. So, why dose Bitcoin not drop down $2,000 within 2 months? Everything is possible.
Activity: 322
Merit: 114
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
It's difficult to happen logically but yes everything can happen since bitcoin is unlike other currency or investation , right ?
For me personally, I have faith on bitcoin so I think it won't reach $ 2000 ( Even if it's happen, my friend really want to invest bitcoin although he was pessimistic before )
It is obviously logically impossible. There is so much going on for bitcoin including the support that would make it so hard for us to experience a huge dump like that which would take it to as low as $2000. Even the china FUD when it was around $4500 did not even bring it that low, let alone the level we are now. Impossible!

Unless something bigger than the china FUD happens, no way.
Activity: 237
A fall to $2000 will very much disrupt the market as we know it. By the looks of things its unlikely to fall that much. Recently, we just broke past $6000 which is a good sign and a $5500 correction seems fine.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
flash crash from one exchanger probably but global market movement maybe very difficult
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

No way! It won't lead that far. There are backdrops on its market value just because the day of segwit2x is getting closer and with that, it will surely increase after the fork. Maybr it will only fall down to 5000$ and nothing less. 2000$ is way far from its current value and it won't fall that much in just a short period of time, specifically 2 months.
Pages:
Jump to: