Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin can drop 2000$ before end of this year - page 5. (Read 3230 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
would it really drop as low as that and if there would be a miracle that it would then how long will it last when there are so many people waiting to buy Bitcoin cheap? It would be a big fiesta for the market. Actually, many people would be so happy if at the end of the year we would have Bitcoin at the $2,000 level. Why? Of course because it would then be a very good opportunity to buy Bitcoin at a cheaper level than it is now which is standing at $6,000 more or less.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
I'm sure we will not see $2000 again in this year, this year's bitcoin has a lot of happenings and is a new history on bitcoin. So I'm sure the bitcoin price will continue to strengthen at $5000++ until the end of the year.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Can bitcoin fall 2000$ before 2018?

I am logical . possible Because it can not control the dump of bitcoin if it comes
But by look at the Most comments bitcointalk.org . No

Due to the high price of bitcoin within few months, saying what will become of bitcoin cannot be specified with a specific price. And you saying before the end of the year hmm, let us not wish for that, cause if that happens, people who invested hugely will be in a point of complete loss. And we who where there with bitcoin when it was at that price will not find it likely too.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
We may never what might actually happens because the price of the bitcoin will depend upon it's performance in the market trend but if this actually happen then you can expect a lot of people will be at its lost because usually most people buy bitcoins nearing the in the end of the month. In the meantime we should just wait and see because we cannot control the increase/decrease of bitcoin price.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
It's difficult to happen logically but yes everything can happen since bitcoin is unlike other currency or investation , right ?
For me personally, I have faith on bitcoin so I think it won't reach $ 2000 ( Even if it's happen, my friend really want to invest bitcoin although he was pessimistic before )
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

I am logical . possible Because it can not control the dump of bitcoin if it comes
Nobody can say what exactly could happen to Bitcoin before end of 2018 is either the value will decline or grow stronger. But what am optimistic about is that even though Bitcoin will move on a decline trend it will not to be to the turn of  $2000 in value. Bitcoin is going to increase in value because before end of 2018 the demand for Bitcoin will keep increasing higher than the supply and that will increase the market value of Bitcoin.
MiF
Activity: 1344
Merit: 258

This figure is very impossible to happen because other than incoming segwit2x there is no more major reasons that bitcoin value will fall back. But if your speculation will ever happen the $2000 value decline is very huge because most of the people will going to hoard now in which they have already learned from the pass experiences that they panic and sell their bitcoin easily. I expect that if there is really decrease of the value it will just limited to $5000 only and we have only 2 months left before 2018.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015
Everything could happen but I don't think so, that's quite too low to happen compared to the current price. Also we're expecting the price to goes up on holiday season so $2k is nearly impossible to see before 2018. Maybe the opposite of what you've said will happen, between $6500 - $10k.
Activity: 217
Merit: 14
Right now there is no specific crash for such a downfall in value. Still the bitcoin market is completely unpredictable and anything could happen in unexpected time period. Based on speculation from people around the forum $7000 seems achievable before the year end.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

I don't see any reason why would Bitcoin fall to $2000 before 2018. The pricing has been good since the dip last September. The demand keeps getting higher and higher and that ultimately will affect the pricing. Can you give any reason why would bitcoin fall by 2018? Or any specific news regarding that matter?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
We cant be too sure, anything can happened, this year nobody can predict China going to banned ICO and regulate exchanger that caused huge fall down, but 2k is a very far drop, I dont think it will be possible unless there are major issue regarding to bitcoin
Yes no one can sure so much about the price of bitcoin, and i think is also a little early to give a good prediction about bitcoin,. but according to some expert trader, bitcoin price will continue increasing tell the end of 2017 and hope at at end of 2017 or in very beginning of 2018 the price of bitcoin will be trading above 8000$. So i think it is still good time to invest money in bitcoin and get some good position, because bitcoin is in fact trading in a low price in current days.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
But I'm positive that after everything has settled down with his Bitcoin Gold situation, the price of bitcoin will go up again in no time and investors putting solid cash in the ecosystem once more.

You act like BG has even a slight form of significance when it comes to Bitcoin, which isn't the case at all. It's mind boggling how people here just randomly post whatever gibberish they come up with. Segwit2x is the one that may put this market under a heavy load of pressure, not something so insignificant as the insanely premined BG fork. Serious investors just laugh their a.. off when looking at BG, because they understand that it's nothing more than the next shit coin that is only there to generate the entities behind BG instant profits.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
If China bitcoin bann did not succeed to pull Bitcoin below 2500$, nothing will can pull it below this level.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 393
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
If look bitcoin history price. It seems at end of every year, bitcoin has increased. So, it's very impossible bitcoin falls to $2K. I actually feel bitcoin can pass over $7K for end this year.
Activity: 183
I don't think it will fall that low by the end of 2017, more chances are that it might rise a little more than what it is right now with another forking round the corner.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
We cant be too sure, anything can happened, this year nobody can predict China going to banned ICO and regulate exchanger that caused huge fall down, but 2k is a very far drop, I dont think it will be possible unless there are major issue regarding to bitcoin
Activity: 392
https://daxum.net/?ref=Aidar88
To$ 2000 probably will not fall!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

The least i can think of is $4,000 for Bitcoin to reach by the end of the year, and that also is not what i think will happen, but it is just that if it drops down, it would not go below that mark. The price is likely drop to some extent after the fork because there are a lot of people who have bought Bitcoin for the only purpose of getting BitcoinGold out of them, and many of them may sell them back after the fork when they get their BitcoinGold, and it may cause a slight drop in the price, but after that, it should start working normal.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
For me actually is impossible can drop until 2,000 $. But no one knows what will be happen in the future.
I hope bitcoin can reach until 7,000 before end of this year.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
I think you took far away this time, with this question because after the fork price may drop and come between $4,500 to $5,000 range and it drop further before Swegit2x but it would be really very rare that it touches $2,000. If we assume bad news and rumors or more ICO bans then also it may drop up to $3,500 because people are now less affected such news. But one should never forget that anything is possible in crypto, so Bitcoin touching $2,000 by the end of the year have 1% chance only that also if everything goes against Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: