Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin cannot be a global currency - page 7. (Read 5055 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 10:04:01 PM
You sure? Because it is already a global currency. It's accepted in most parts of Asia, America , Europe and Africa. There is not so much usage today but the best thing to consider is we already started on offering it and they are spreading.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 09:05:31 PM
We have to keep this in mind that Bitcoin is still in it's early stage and we need more time for mass adoption and overtime it'll get more popularity.
Activity: 209
Merit: 12
August 26, 2018, 09:04:18 PM
Well, bitcoin can be that currency people will use when they need to send funds to any part of the world with less fees. I think bitcoin can't be a global currency due to it unstable market price. Bitcoin is better as a mode of payment rather than paypal and credit cards.
Activity: 30
August 26, 2018, 08:52:41 PM
Bitcoin is not yet a global currency doesn't mean it couldn't become one! Its all a matter of time!
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
August 26, 2018, 08:37:03 PM
Bitcoin will surely become a global currency where all nations will accept it when the governments fully understand its concept of operation. This might take time, perhaps 20 to 30 years, yet Bitcoin and cryptocurrency will form the major payment methods.
Activity: 113
August 26, 2018, 08:30:31 PM
why I will agree with you is that there are so many valuable coins out there that has real time use which will be adopted by all countries
Activity: 348
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 07:42:43 PM
In the future may it will be a currency in some countries.

No, bitcoin is already started to be a currency in some other countries. They already accept it as a payments system. And it is a good start to implement as a world currency in the future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 24
August 26, 2018, 07:41:11 PM
Bitcoin can be a global currency buddy, because bitcoin will be the only currecncy that will tie all other country together as there is no currency presently that does it. It decentralized nature will help in realizing the vision.
Bitcoin has already become the main headliner in the world of cryptocurrency. Even if it ever runs out of opportunities as a currency, then we will see a really rapid growth of all altcoins in the market.
Activity: 168
August 26, 2018, 07:40:57 PM
Anything is possible and am not surprise when i see tgis kind of message that btc can not be a global currency. Crypto is creeping into the system step by step and with time people will be sueprised by ir.
Activity: 75
August 26, 2018, 07:31:39 PM
In the future may it will be a currency in some countries.
Activity: 210
August 26, 2018, 01:43:44 PM
Bitcoin can be a global currency buddy, because bitcoin will be the only currecncy that will tie all other country together as there is no currency presently that does it. It decentralized nature will help in realizing the vision.
Activity: 406
August 26, 2018, 01:17:30 PM
The Bitcoin it's a gold in cryptocurrency world. Can the world to follow on the cryptocurrency. Countries can to made new tokens, the companies started did new own. My mind that the Bitcoin can't to be one currency, he has another task.
Activity: 89
August 26, 2018, 12:46:19 PM
How can you say that bitcoin cannot be a global currency? Not when so many countries are now embracing bitcoins now,I believe that with time bitcoin will soon be used as a global currency Grin Grin
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
Decentralized Transportation Solution
August 26, 2018, 11:58:51 AM
I think there's a chance as long as there are people who trust, believe, and loyal with bitcoin. With the help of people who sorrounded by bitcoin and also to the users of it, we are the one who pursue to become bitcoin as a global currency. Eventhough it takes to much time before it happen but at least we make a move to make it happen.
Activity: 72
August 26, 2018, 11:25:28 AM
Bitcoin certainly will be a global currency in the world officially or unofficially considering the today trend among people and industrial businesses unlike past year many investors and common individuals are attracted to Bitcoin so the amount of users who use Bitcoin increases day by day which is a path to be a globally recognized currency in the world   
Activity: 23
August 26, 2018, 01:05:32 AM
Quite a lot of sense made here. I agree mostly with what you've said. The promise of decentralization that BTC makes is a huge one. And I think it's slowly deviating away from that. Even if it started out with a system that looked decentralized, things are changing. Power and control are still moving into a specific set of arms. Though this time in a more subtle way. And it might only get more deepened.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
August 26, 2018, 12:51:51 AM
I think, bitcoin has become a global currency because almost all countries have used bitcoin even though they still use official currencies in each country but bitcoin can be accepted in some countries and they use it
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 12:35:28 AM
Bitcoin can be a world currency because it is the most popular and it is the first and the most accepted cryptocurrency out there and it can replace the current payment systems.
bitcoin can not do this, bitcoin can become a standard for cryptocurrency reconciliation, but it will never be a means of settlements and payments for goods because of 10 minutes per block.
Activity: 476
August 24, 2018, 06:56:41 PM
Bitcoin can be a world currency because it is the most popular and it is the first and the most accepted cryptocurrency out there and it can replace the current payment systems.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
August 24, 2018, 06:01:02 PM
Bitcoin is going to become the world global currency and at that it future is going to be great which will be accompanied by wider acceptability, bitcoin as one of the agent of globalization is set to become the world universal currency which will be use and accepted by all.
Pages:
Jump to: