Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin cannot be a global currency - page 9. (Read 5055 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 02:10:05 PM
Cryptos still has some issues, but especially Btc is so widely known, that it cannot be banned, it will strengthen it's global position. Some countries are foolish and try to ban cryptos, but these feeble attempts are doomed to fail.
Activity: 33
August 23, 2018, 01:55:11 PM
Digital currency can be an alternative because it has some advantages that are about speed and ease in doing transactions wherever and whenever we want. This is a plus that may change with time. Bitcoin already is a world currency from the position that is used by people at almost every continent in the world. But because of the reasons that you have described it will never be mainstream currency or official currency in some country.
Activity: 81
August 23, 2018, 01:46:01 PM
you may be right. btc may never be a global currency. but the technologies are improving day by day. btc is helping. even if it is not the leading role, it will play a role.
Activity: 331
August 23, 2018, 01:22:50 PM
One day bitcoin will answer all these questions and in that day  all the currencies will be checked value relative to the btc and it will take the top position as USD now. I'm waiting for that da !!!  Lips sealed
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 01:20:19 PM
it is impossible and never will be very inconceivable if bitcoin becomes a global currency with the nature of bitcoin that is still an asset and lacks good government management in its development I think it will be difficult to realize it happened
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 01:12:52 PM
yes, I think bitcoin will not be a global currency because all crypto currencies are currently experiencing a very far decline. at this time many people are afraid of crypto currencies because they are afraid of getting risk, but all crypto currencies will not stop until now, they will continue to work hard to increase prices in the crypto currency market.
many bitcoin traders and investors are working hard to raise the price of bitcoin and they are very eager to make bitcoin a global currency.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 01:11:24 PM
In its current form, bitcoin cannot become a global currency, as it has too many drawbacks. And another problem is that people are losing interest in bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
August 23, 2018, 12:55:56 PM
No bitcoin has all the potential to become the global currency but this will definitely take time.Bitcoin is now being used by many peolple all over the world and the number of users are increasing day by day.Bitcoin is an easy and fast way to earn a lot of money.
Activity: 241
August 23, 2018, 12:44:36 PM
I disagree with you concerning the opinion about the btc and its inability to occupy the position of the global money because it is worth it. To my mind, it is better to hold btc for the future having a chance to become rich
copper member
Activity: 263
August 23, 2018, 12:35:55 PM
I know that it cannot become a main currency, however, I still believe that it will achieve a success and in many years it will become number one currency in the entire world
Activity: 322
August 23, 2018, 12:34:27 PM
Why do you think that btc can't be a global currency? To my mind, it can be like this and I don't think that I am the one who think so. I have reasons to think like this because this is the best coin ever
Activity: 156
August 23, 2018, 12:24:31 PM
Bitcoin can become a global currency because it is now an accepted form of payment in dozens of countries around the globe. As more nations continue to adopt this groundbreaking technology, it increases the chances that bitcoin will in fact become the next global form of currency.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 11:45:52 AM
Of course, Bitcoin can be a world currency. However, Bitcoin is not valid in all countries. But seeing the popularity of Bitcoin,it will be the world currency for a time.Only the bitcoin has been known in all the countries, which could not make any other coins.Everywhere they are Bitcoin,world Currency Will be.
Bitcoin can not be a global currency.  It rules the crypto currency and is not recognized on some parts of the world.  Of course,  not everyone will consider it as a global currency not unless it is in the virtual world.
Activity: 49
August 23, 2018, 11:38:57 AM
As i argued a while ago about this topic.. Bitcoin can never take the place of fiat man.. Just the fiat will change the appearance..  But the crypto will remain as asset. It'll never be a real currency.  Because it's price dump and pump is showing it as an investment asset to the peoples. But to be a currency it need to be stabe first
Activity: 70
August 23, 2018, 11:31:52 AM
Of course, Bitcoin can be a world currency in the world. However, Bitcoin is invalid in all the countries. But seeing the popularity of Bitcoin,it will be the world currency as a payment system for a time.Only the bitcoin has been known in all the countries, which could not make any other coins.So i can say that bitcoin will be the world currency.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 11:13:22 AM
In my opinion, in the future it is possible that bitcoin will become a global currency. I believe countries around the world will accept them in the future.
Activity: 42
August 23, 2018, 11:02:41 AM
For me BTC can be a worldwide currency. First of all it is decentralized and it doesn't belong to state. It is not a physical currency so users can use BTC all around the world
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
August 23, 2018, 10:23:06 AM
I've always been saying that full decentralization will bring absolute and uncontrolled chaos to our structurized societies.
This will be catastrophic and will destroy all the institutions that were so hard to build after yet another revolution.
Yes, Bitcoin in its current state is a symbol of freedom to do what you want with your money, but is shold be given at least a small extent of regulation.
Activity: 5
August 23, 2018, 10:16:00 AM
I suppose it won't due to the world  regions' unequality. It always will be a regions where BTC is accepted, and, viceversa, the regions with no crypto accepted at all. Due to both technological and legal issues.
Activity: 28
August 23, 2018, 10:10:19 AM
According to my knowledge Bitcoin is world currency. Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: