Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare - page 18. (Read 143040 times)

f4
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 07:19:49 PM
Last 50 Blocks would still be more than the coinwarz estimate considering slushpool pays all transaction fees wich was 10.38731209 BTC= Avg. Tx Fees Per Block, what the heck is going on?

BTW my 127 TH/s at Hashnest is earning double what I am making at Hashflair and Hashnest does not pay transaction fees, I put all my Hashflair hash to Hashnest to test still a very low payout so I switched back to Slushpool 100% 2 days ago. I don't get it, hidden fees?

When I was mining BTC via GPU back in the day, transaction fees werent too much of an issue, but 10 BTC Tx Fees per block nowadays, thats almost same as the current block reward, damn we really get ripped off.
Is there any cloud mining service at all that pays tx fees to users?

According to btc.com you get 0.00013425 BTC / TH at the moment, pretty much the exact amount of my current hashflare earnings.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 05:58:37 PM
I just made a withdraw that was completed within 30 minutes total

Also @ 108 TH/s coinwarz report income should be around 0.02356465 BTC/day and they do not count transaction fees so with that it should be allot more, my earnings yesterday before hashflair fees was 0.01435172 BTC and the pools luck 98.60 %
Last 50 Blocks would still be more than the coinwarz estimate considering slushpool pays all transaction fees wich was 10.38731209 BTC= Avg. Tx Fees Per Block, what the heck is going on?

When I first invested the first couple of weeks pay out was close to the estimate, now I am just unsatisfied!

BTW my 127 TH/s at Hashnest is earning double what I am making at Hashflair and Hashnest does not pay transaction fees, I put all my Hashflair hash to Hashnest to test still a very low payout so I switched back to Slushpool 100% 2 days ago. I don't get it, hidden fees?
Activity: 3
December 22, 2017, 05:58:03 PM
I went on Hashflare to buy some SHA-256, and the price has just gone up to $220 USD for 1 TH/s  .  And last week I was buying it for $150 !

Why did they raise the price so suddenly and so drastically ??   That is a 32%  increase.  I have no idea what's going on.  I was really enthusiastic about getting some more
SHA- 256, but that stopped me cold.

I am wondering if it's really worth it and are these people trying to trick me,.....  and thought I wouldn't notice the price increase?

So, I went on Coinbase and bought some Bitcoin there.  I don't think Coinbase will ever go 'belly-up' or run away with the money.  Coinbase is FDIC insured and is
 in the 'Fortune-500' best companies.  It is located in San Francisco, California, USA.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
I'm so poor I can't even pay attention
December 22, 2017, 01:56:22 PM
I have been making several big BTC withdraws from exchanges today all of them were completely confirmed within an hour, what it going on here?

Update from Hashflare:

Update 22.12.2017 09:15 UTC: BTC withdrawals are enabled in test mode, with the minimum withdrawal amount set to 0.1 BTC. Bitcoin network fee at the moment is 0.0022 BTC. We are working on changing the method of creating transactions to batches of multiple withdrawals, to reduce the time it takes withdrawals to reach the destination wallets and to reduce the network fee for our customers. We do not recommend withdrawing while the network fee is this high.

What a brilliant idea from them, creating batches of transactions... Roll Eyes
So now the fee is high and if it goes back to 0.001 they will celebrate themselves for it. Let's see what the "new minimum withdrawal amount" will be this time.
277769 Unconfirmed Transactions used to be 60 000 now many is stuck in que with to low fee added to them, this will go on.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
December 22, 2017, 01:04:50 PM
I have been making several big BTC withdraws from exchanges today all of them were completely confirmed within an hour, what it going on here?

Update from Hashflare:

Update 22.12.2017 09:15 UTC: BTC withdrawals are enabled in test mode, with the minimum withdrawal amount set to 0.1 BTC. Bitcoin network fee at the moment is 0.0022 BTC. We are working on changing the method of creating transactions to batches of multiple withdrawals, to reduce the time it takes withdrawals to reach the destination wallets and to reduce the network fee for our customers. We do not recommend withdrawing while the network fee is this high.

What a brilliant idea from them, creating batches of transactions... Roll Eyes
So now the fee is high and if it goes back to 0.001 they will celebrate themselves for it. Let's see what the "new minimum withdrawal amount" will be this time.
Activity: 42
December 22, 2017, 05:24:56 AM

Update from Hashflare:

Activity: 88
December 22, 2017, 02:26:27 AM
December 21, 2017, 11:53:23 PM
Well I guess state capitalism like in china doesnt have to do much with communism.
Values like liberalism, decentralisation and the abolishment of the state can be found in anarcho-capitalism as well as in marxism.
you just said China is not communistic, tell that to the one-party rulers.... 

liberalism is a disorder, not a political system, abolishment of the state? You must be kidding me.
f4
December 21, 2017, 08:34:29 PM
Well I guess state capitalism like in china doesnt have to do much with communism.
Values like liberalism, decentralisation and the abolishment of the state can be found in anarcho-capitalism as well as in marxism.
December 21, 2017, 04:18:42 PM
https://99bitcoins.com/what-is-the-bitcoin-lightning-network-a-beginners-explanation/

Without the implemention of some kind of solution to manage scalability in an exponential way Bitcoin will be replaced by some other coin.
But defnitly not BCH, as they just scale in a linear way, with an addition in centralisation of mining.
Ye the typical Communistic approach in China, enslave all, ask questions later...
f4
December 21, 2017, 04:12:01 PM
https://99bitcoins.com/what-is-the-bitcoin-lightning-network-a-beginners-explanation/

Without the implemention of some kind of solution to manage scalability in an exponential way Bitcoin will be replaced by some other coin.
But defnitly not BCH, as they just scale in a linear way, with an addition in centralisation of mining.
December 21, 2017, 04:08:28 PM
As I bet BTC will be > 20k in the long term mining during a bearish period will give you more profit in USD and BTC in the longterm.
We mine BTC, not USD, so you should calculate in BTC.
Once the lightning network works it should finally be possible to sent BTC at a affordable fee, by that time BTC price will skyrocket anyway.

What u mean with lightning network ? Sry if its a bad question Cheesy
its a proposed change to the Bitcoin Network, that is "proposed" to kick up speed and lower the fees for sending BTC, well, no one knows that just yet.
http://bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-lightning-network-is-coming-test-a-transaction-now/
Activity: 78
December 21, 2017, 04:02:23 PM
As I bet BTC will be > 20k in the long term mining during a bearish period will give you more profit in USD and BTC in the longterm.
Once the lightning network works it should finally be possible to sent BTC at a affordable fee, by that time BTC price will skyrocket anyway.

What u mean with lightning network ? Sry if its a bad question Cheesy
December 21, 2017, 04:02:05 PM
ye for sure, but the hashpower is paid in dollars...reinvesting in mining for Bitcoin is useless right now, ROI is 10 months
f4
December 21, 2017, 03:57:26 PM
December 21, 2017, 03:55:16 PM
since i start tracking hashrate vs the bitcoin price myself, i can read this:

Bitcoin was 16276 Usd and Hashrate was 14800 PH, so drop in price to 15,110 Usd still give 18% loss in Hashrate, means that other purposes than the price is in force, seems to me that around 3 PH of computing power can be utilized for manipulation purpose.

December 21, 2017, 03:45:49 PM
Money is moving out of BTC, so does hashrate, pretty obvious.
If it really flows all into BCH it maybe won't last long, lets see.
it doesn't since Bcash is dropping twice what Bitcoin does, seems altcoins or USD, but im no analyst of such, but seems like low scores for mining ahead, at least if you want USD for it for investment purpose, i mean u cant hardly trade any bitcoin for anything when price for transaction is 55 USD worth, this means sending less than 2000 usd eats any prospect of profits unless its a 10x bagger
f4
December 21, 2017, 03:40:04 PM
Money is moving out of BTC, so does hashrate, pretty obvious.
If it really flows all into BCH it maybe won't last long, lets see.
December 21, 2017, 03:35:17 PM
As price drops, hashrate follows, just as predicted ;-)
Great times for mining.
no its not, what you see is manipulation to clog up Bitcoin, that will not help. Hashrate will get back from our Chinese friends just to ensure that difficulty will increase, right now u need a 60% decrease in difficulty before u have gotten any help.
f4
December 21, 2017, 03:31:56 PM
As price drops, hashrate follows, just as predicted ;-)
Great times for mining.
Pages:
Jump to: