Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare - page 19. (Read 143042 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 100
I'm so poor I can't even pay attention
December 21, 2017, 03:25:10 PM
i mean wow, hashrate fell 20%, fee for sending is 55USD, we lost 40% during bitcoin pricedrop, and lost 33% due to higher hash prices, 277 000 unconfirmed transactions. Gladly Bitcoin Cash fell twice the bitcoin, but where is the money going, it seems to USD. next up is a huge increase in hashpower so the difficulty will increase once more. the chinese is bettin against BTC, will they endure? i open some popcorn dammit.

December 21, 2017, 03:03:57 PM
Hey guys, i have made a purchase of 300$ in hashpower but i never got the security code in my statement so i never passed that step, the transaction status is "Pending", i have changed my mind and i would like to remove the hold on my $$ in my account how can i manually cancel the transaction from the panel, i can't seem to find any way to do that. The money are still in my account under a hold placed by hashflare so i can't use them >.<.  They say in ToS that if a transaction is pending for 24 hours it will auto-cancel but it didn't it is way over 48 hours now.....fact that is concerning to be honest.

I have issued a ticked with them but i bet they will never answer it.... Is it possible to call my bank and say it was not an authorized payment by me?

Thanks
No they wont believe that, money will be kept in escrow by the bank for 7 days, then released to you.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 01:05:31 PM
Hey guys, i have made a purchase of 300$ in hashpower but i never got the security code in my statement so i never passed that step, the transaction status is "Pending", i have changed my mind and i would like to remove the hold on my $$ in my account how can i manually cancel the transaction from the panel, i can't seem to find any way to do that. The money are still in my account under a hold placed by hashflare so i can't use them >.<.  They say in ToS that if a transaction is pending for 24 hours it will auto-cancel but it didn't it is way over 48 hours now.....fact that is concerning to be honest.

I have issued a ticked with them but i bet they will never answer it.... Is it possible to call my bank and say it was not an authorized payment by me?

Thanks
Activity: 25
December 21, 2017, 12:33:13 PM
I don't understand how people can make big accusations with knowing nothing. How do you even survive?
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
December 21, 2017, 11:55:42 AM
Now minimum to withdraw is 0.2023 BTC. You will never recover your money.
Stupid little russian shyts they say again its a test mode >Same "test mode" was when they made 0.01 BTC minimum withdraw.

Damm russian SCAMMERS ! they increase minimum withdraw always so you can't withdraw, with so many excuses with a fake  "test mode". If they were honest they could close the website and pay all of its users even with a profit because they made millions of dollars from ICO polybius, emercoin, hashcoin selling ASICs and god knows how many anonymous hyips .
Stay away from this website, better purchase crypto and save it in your wallet.
SCAM !
f4
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 09:51:09 AM
The guy seems pretty competent.
With all the new demand pouring in recently no surprise that they raised prices, it would have been suspicious if they had been able to keep up with it without problems, best time to ask for discounts and spam the support with tickets ;-)
Activity: 25
Activity: 42
December 21, 2017, 08:19:41 AM
Did they just increased the maintenance fee as well? Can someone confirm? Comparing yesterday and today , the payout decreased and maintenance increased.

It is because of the price decrease of bitcoin, since the price went down, the value of bitcoin taken for maintenance fees increases, when the value of bitcoin goes up, the maintenance fees in bitcoin will decrease

The payout is way lower than the expected and not due to fees at this site way less than expected, I have hash at Hashnest also and its on and above expectations with coinwarz but at hashflair way down. 108 TH/s=0.01360752 Hashflair today before fees, Coinwarz daily estimate @ 108TH/s 0.01770236 BTC / day, Hashnest ~127TH/s Today 0.02071618 BTC before fees! Angry

I am using two pools with hashflair one the block luck is 111.0300% Antpool for the last 3 days, slushpool is 104.72 % last 50 Blocks

Great analysis.

I updated my guide with the new prices of Hashflare and the ROI is in more or less 4.5 months (before was 3 months)... I think that is a good investment yet.
http://conquistarbitcoins.blogspot.com.br/2017/12/how-to-mine-bitcoin-in-cloud.html

So.. about Hashnest... they are good? Paying right? How many time to the ROI? I'm interested try other cloud mining companies.

Hashnest contracts are out of stock? Hashnest site is very messy..
Activity: 10
December 21, 2017, 08:19:01 AM

The daily profitability for 1 TH / s is much lower than a few days ago, can someone explain to me why?
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
December 21, 2017, 07:57:35 AM
Did they just increased the maintenance fee as well? Can someone confirm? Comparing yesterday and today , the payout decreased and maintenance increased.

It is because of the price decrease of bitcoin, since the price went down, the value of bitcoin taken for maintenance fees increases, when the value of bitcoin goes up, the maintenance fees in bitcoin will decrease

The payout is way lower than the expected and not due to fees at this site way less than expected, I have hash at Hashnest also and its on and above expectations with coinwarz but at hashflair way down. 108 TH/s=0.01360752 Hashflair today before fees, Coinwarz daily estimate @ 108TH/s 0.01770236 BTC / day, Hashnest ~127TH/s Today 0.02071618 BTC before fees! Angry

I am using two pools with hashflair one the block luck is 111.0300% Antpool for the last 3 days, slushpool is 104.72 % last 50 Blocks

Great analysis.

I updated my guide with the new prices of Hashflare and the ROI is in more or less 4.5 months (before was 3 months)... I think that is a good investment yet.
http://conquistarbitcoins.blogspot.com.br/2017/12/how-to-mine-bitcoin-in-cloud.html

So.. about Hashnest... they are good? Paying right? How many time to the ROI? I'm interested try other cloud mining companies.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
December 21, 2017, 05:54:28 AM
Someone was be able to withdraw? They limit in 0.2 BTC.

Yeah same game as a couple of weeks ago. Seems to become normal to increase the threshold decrease it and start over again. Hope the final limit will not be higher than 0.01.
Activity: 88
December 21, 2017, 12:15:52 AM

Activity: 518
Merit: 258
December 20, 2017, 11:20:10 PM

Activity: 182
Merit: 13
December 20, 2017, 08:37:13 PM
Someone was be able to withdraw? They limit in 0.2 BTC.

December 20, 2017, 02:12:49 PM
Facebook hashflare:

Update 12:00 UTC:
HashFlare.io website will be unavailable on 20.12.2017 from 14:30 UTC to 17:00 UTC due to a planned maintenance. Mining is not affected.

Bitcoin withdrawals are enabled in test mode, with the minumum withdrawal amount set to 0.2 BTC.

--------------------

This is getting hilarious -.-
Still not a single word about the price increase!

What they'd say? We're greedy? It is the old law of supply and demand.

Supply and demand for what? for withdrawals? 0.2btc is roughly $3932...
it really seems like they can't afford to pay the small investors anymore..
And on top of that they increased the price without noticing anyone! people with autoreinvest are kinda f'd!

I quoted about the price increase.

About the 0.2btc, they said they're in tests. Let's see tomorrow how they go.

okay but still.. they should atleast inform us before hand.
I hope everything goes well with the "tests". almost everyday they raise lower or stop something, it is not normal anymore.
Like ethereum and dash... they didn't say a single word since they raised the min. withdrawal to 0.1! they only talk about bitcoin..
it's sure that people begin to question everything at this moment..

Like we say here in Brazil, I don't put my hand in the fire for hashflare.

Any time you could type hashflare.io the return a 404 error.  Grin
Like we say when internet is reliable, site works fine, no 404, all good Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
December 20, 2017, 12:23:37 PM

The bitcoin price dropped by a few thousand I think that is what's happening there.
Activity: 11
December 20, 2017, 11:37:31 AM
Activity: 34
December 20, 2017, 09:12:50 AM
Facebook hashflare:

HashFlare.io website will be unavailable on 20.12.2017 from 14:30 UTC to 17:00 UTC due to a planned maintenance. Mining is not affected.

Bitcoin withdrawals are enabled in test mode, with the minumum withdrawal amount set to 0.2 BTC.

--------------------

And on top of that they increased the price without noticing anyone! people with autoreinvest are kinda f'd!

I hope everything goes well with the "tests". almost everyday they raise lower or stop something, it is not normal anymore.
Like ethereum and dash... they didn't say a single word since they raised the min. withdrawal to 0.1! they only talk about bitcoin..

Like we say here in Brazil, I don't put my hand in the fire for hashflare.

Any time you could type hashflare.io the return a 404 error.  Grin
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 09:05:42 AM
Facebook hashflare:

--------------------

Activity: 34
December 20, 2017, 08:55:33 AM
HashFlare is legit right? Do you take any wire transfers or not?

What do you mean about legit? There is almost no evidence of they exist, but they were paying nicely until the raise of the fees in BTC.

They're back in payments, but gradually, but any time you could type hashflare.io the return a 404 error.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: