Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare - page 59. (Read 143042 times)

Activity: 651
Merit: 500
August 28, 2016, 03:12:19 PM
https://www.facebook.com/HashFlare/posts/1751017495168565

Dear friends,

81 years ago, on 31st of August, comrade Alexey Stakhanov set a record by mining 102 tonnes of coal in 5 hours and 45 minutes, which was equal to 14 times of his quota. From that day on, many countries celebrate the Miner's Day every last Sunday of August.

This day is a celebration of labor valor and will to achieve more than required, pushing oneself to the limits, reaching new heights.

This day may not be well known globally, but is of great importance to us, as we always seek to do our best when it comes to our services.

To share the spirit with you, we are enrolling a 15% discount on all hashrate purchases.

Use the code HF16MDALL15 before the 5th of September and make sure get ready for more awesome news soon!

Sincerely,

HashFlare.io Team

To me it all starts to be too good to be true.. considering this seemingly unlimited hash quantities and this huge discount.. remember ltcgear? there was also unlimited packages that popped to market on "special occasions"... until...
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
August 28, 2016, 01:47:26 PM
https://www.facebook.com/HashFlare/posts/1751017495168565

Dear friends,

81 years ago, on 31st of August, comrade Alexey Stakhanov set a record by mining 102 tonnes of coal in 5 hours and 45 minutes, which was equal to 14 times of his quota. From that day on, many countries celebrate the Miner's Day every last Sunday of August.

This day is a celebration of labor valor and will to achieve more than required, pushing oneself to the limits, reaching new heights.

This day may not be well known globally, but is of great importance to us, as we always seek to do our best when it comes to our services.

To share the spirit with you, we are enrolling a 15% discount on all hashrate purchases.

Use the code HF16MDALL15 before the 5th of September and make sure get ready for more awesome news soon!

Sincerely,

HashFlare.io Team
August 28, 2016, 11:08:32 AM
Dash mining contracts pre-sale must be started today, but the mining of Dash will start only September 15.

Price is 6 USD for 1 MH/s.

I wonder what are fees...

No fees for Dash mining contracts, if I remember correctly.

I do have to say I have invested in Hashflare and about to hit ROI next week. So, unless they stop paying now, I should be reaching profit zone soon.

Congratulations! How many months?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
August 28, 2016, 04:13:52 AM
I do have to say I have invested in Hashflare and about to hit ROI next week. So, unless they stop paying now, I should be reaching profit zone soon.
Activity: 910
August 28, 2016, 03:16:56 AM
So basically how long was haslflare already been serving in the industry? I usually don't attach my self to any cloud mining site because as they have said it is quite ponzi ones but it seems that hashflare is in the industry for a long time?

I think just over 1 year. It should not mean anything cause they have been others lasting even 2 years and then ending up being ponzi. Would like to see photos of the farm first.

On the other hand, they have been quite professional and paying their users without exception. Make your own conclusion.

yes you can't tell when one can convert to ponzy .. good example will be hashocen ..so think before investing in any company

Yes  that was also the main reason why do i never attached my self into any cloud mining sites because just like hashocean and any other cloudmining site before that ended shutting down
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
August 28, 2016, 03:14:16 AM
So basically how long was haslflare already been serving in the industry? I usually don't attach my self to any cloud mining site because as they have said it is quite ponzi ones but it seems that hashflare is in the industry for a long time?

I think just over 1 year. It should not mean anything cause they have been others lasting even 2 years and then ending up being ponzi. Would like to see photos of the farm first.

On the other hand, they have been quite professional and paying their users without exception. Make your own conclusion.

yes you can't tell when one can convert to ponzy .. good example will be hashocen ..so think before investing in any company
legendary
August 28, 2016, 03:08:49 AM

August 28, 2016, 02:28:05 AM

G M is also in the industry for a long time. HF is rather low profile but there are those who accuse it as being a ponzi but so far HF has not failed me.

Although G M seems more legit and seems transparent, it is almost impossible to ROI. Read the reviews by users.
Activity: 910
August 28, 2016, 12:14:22 AM
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 27, 2016, 09:29:10 PM
THIS IS THE WROST WEB MINING EVER I JOIN! He is good only cuz cheap, but they take your money so fast and you can look on it how gone, ppl don't trust him or try and you will see. Thank you.
Just look this image xD http://imgur.com/a/AWfe6
August 26, 2016, 02:58:02 AM
the way mention i never head about it and i thing no cloud company will allow this may be not sure ..any conform mail have you received
August 26, 2016, 01:50:47 AM
Guys... if u wanna buy some hash in hashflare, its 1,6usd for 10ghs . I have 0,39Thz in there and wanna sell it for 58usd(its 1,5usd for 10ghz).. if somebody call me on my mail box([email protected]) till tomorrow, its 50usd for all! ps: hashflare is going to be the moderator for the transation)

how can you tranfer that has to any ones email account

Yes it is possible. Need to contact hashflare support and state you wish to sell or transfer hash rate. They will provide a special voucher code for recipient once seller has confirmed the txn via email.
did you do this before? how can you say that with that much surety? I don't believe on any cloudmining sites. even hashflare is still shwoing their self legit. but do they allow users to sell their power to someone else. they surely want that people must buy hash powers from them not from others.

You could always email hash flare to confirm what I've posted.
legendary
Activity: 840
August 26, 2016, 12:40:21 AM
Guys... if u wanna buy some hash in hashflare, its 1,6usd for 10ghs . I have 0,39Thz in there and wanna sell it for 58usd(its 1,5usd for 10ghz).. if somebody call me on my mail box([email protected]) till tomorrow, its 50usd for all! ps: hashflare is going to be the moderator for the transation)

Yes it is possible. Need to contact hashflare support and state you wish to sell or transfer hash rate. They will provide a special voucher code for recipient once seller has confirmed the txn via email.
did you do this before? how can you say that with that much surety? I don't believe on any cloudmining sites. even hashflare is still shwoing their self legit. but do they allow users to sell their power to someone else. they surely want that people must buy hash powers from them not from others.
August 25, 2016, 09:13:04 PM

August 25, 2016, 10:06:20 AM

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
August 25, 2016, 06:34:12 AM
August 15, 2016, 12:50:20 PM
I dont think there re any fees since it s 1 year contracts. Someone correct me if I m wrong?

yes that correct no fee ..its free from maintenance
legendary
August 15, 2016, 12:46:02 PM
I dont think there re any fees since it s 1 year contracts. Someone correct me if I m wrong?
August 15, 2016, 11:11:45 AM
Dash mining contracts pre-sale must be started today, but the mining of Dash will start only September 15.

yes that correct if you have account with them you defiantly get mail about that
Activity: 651
August 15, 2016, 09:37:52 AM

I wonder what are fees...
Pages:
Jump to: