Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare - page 58. (Read 143042 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
September 17, 2016, 05:25:54 AM
can someone tell me if for you receive the referral program gains is necessary to have bought hash power or just the fact that you already registered you can receive the the referral program gains?
Sorry for google translator english  Undecided

You mean is for gaining referral program benefit you have to purchase the hash power, I think it depends on the site where you are registered as some sites give the referral gains directly in your account but i think you have to buy at least minimum hash then only your all features will be activated.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
September 17, 2016, 05:16:43 AM
can someone tell me if for you receive the referral program gains is necessary to have bought hash power or just the fact that you already registered you can receive the the referral program gains?
Sorry for google translator english  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
September 06, 2016, 07:40:48 PM
Thinking of selling all my Hashflare hashes.. Hmmm

how?

I will post an ad here, then contact hash flare support to convert my hashes to a voucher code, get an escrow.
thank you
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
September 06, 2016, 01:26:08 PM

how?

I will post an ad here, then contact hash flare support to convert my hashes to a voucher code, get an escrow.
Activity: 651
Merit: 500
September 05, 2016, 11:22:43 AM
Not 3 years, AFAIK, about a 18 months or close to that.

I think they announced their service in CoinFest Estonia 21st of February 2015, same time with piixpay.com, so that is almost 1,5 years of operations.

ok...thought, hashflare is older...I am a member there since april 2015!

HashCoins is older, it all started from there when they failed to deliver asics based on HashFast boards and scrypt with re-branded Alcheminer machines.
legendary
No risk, no fun!
September 05, 2016, 10:53:13 AM

how?
September 05, 2016, 09:59:19 AM
legendary
No risk, no fun!
September 05, 2016, 08:29:23 AM

I think they announced their service in CoinFest Estonia 21st of February 2015, same time with piixpay.com, so that is almost 1,5 years of operations.

ok...thought, hashflare is older...I am a member there since april 2015!

Activity: 651
Merit: 500
September 05, 2016, 08:16:40 AM

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
September 05, 2016, 01:43:07 AM
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
September 05, 2016, 01:40:25 AM
I do have to say I have invested in Hashflare and about to hit ROI next week. So, unless they stop paying now, I should be reaching profit zone soon.
You must be so lucky if you will be to enter into profits after covering up all your investments. Now a days with cloud mining site it may be considered as miracle beyond luck.

Really curious to see the legitimate of HashFlare. Hope they are not joining into the herd.

Yes, this is correct after 9 months, I ll ROI and after that it s all profits. Friday next week, according to my calculations is the day.

Congrats. 9 months to ROI. It will be longer if one were to invest now.

Well, I did have a specific plan what to buy and what to reinvest. It wasn't just hand off passive earning. There s no such a thing as passive earning.

This you have got it as you have invested in the starting period of time, so you will reach the ROI  and even get profit, but after somedays when their target of scam will reach they will start to give all types of problems and at last they will come with site getting hacked or something new innovative way of telling lies.

its working since over 3 years, no?

So for sure not a scam since three years!

But nice try.

There is still no Evidence that they are really Mining, so beware, there is also a Thread about their associated Company Hashcoins which scammed a lot of People...
legendary
No risk, no fun!
September 04, 2016, 07:18:57 AM
I do have to say I have invested in Hashflare and about to hit ROI next week. So, unless they stop paying now, I should be reaching profit zone soon.
You must be so lucky if you will be to enter into profits after covering up all your investments. Now a days with cloud mining site it may be considered as miracle beyond luck.

Really curious to see the legitimate of HashFlare. Hope they are not joining into the herd.

Yes, this is correct after 9 months, I ll ROI and after that it s all profits. Friday next week, according to my calculations is the day.

Well, I did have a specific plan what to buy and what to reinvest. It wasn't just hand off passive earning. There s no such a thing as passive earning.

This you have got it as you have invested in the starting period of time, so you will reach the ROI  and even get profit, but after somedays when their target of scam will reach they will start to give all types of problems and at last they will come with site getting hacked or something new innovative way of telling lies.

its working since over 3 years, no?

So for sure not a scam since three years!

But nice try.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
September 04, 2016, 04:32:45 AM

This you have got it as you have invested in the starting period of time, so you will reach the ROI  and even get profit, but after somedays when their target of scam will reach they will start to give all types of problems and at last they will come with site getting hacked or something new innovative way of telling lies.
September 04, 2016, 04:21:31 AM
Can the OP convince me to buy more hash rate? Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 30, 2016, 11:36:51 PM
congratulation to hashflare until now is one year still paid
how much is profit everyday in hashflare, and in cloud mining real mining or not
legendary
August 30, 2016, 05:26:17 PM

August 30, 2016, 09:21:04 AM

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
August 29, 2016, 04:13:31 PM
Is making an investment here better then pos coin investments ? Pos is interest right away but on miners you must first break even. I hear so many bad thongs about mining sites so I dont know.
legendary
August 29, 2016, 12:08:48 PM

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
August 28, 2016, 03:55:30 PM

Pages:
Jump to: