Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare - page 92. (Read 143042 times)

legendary
Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001
December 24, 2015, 11:04:27 AM
what is your payout for 1 mhs?
Last 4 days payout per 1 MHS:

What about Scypt N or Etherum? Are there any plans in that direction?
At the moment I can say that we rejected the idea to start up Scrypt-N contract.
That makes sense to me, there don't seem to be any stable, or large enough coin networks to spend time on Scrypt-N.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Cloud Mining Hashflare.io
December 24, 2015, 08:22:05 AM
At the moment I can say that we rejected the idea to start up Scrypt-N contract.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 23, 2015, 07:26:45 PM
what is your payout for 1 mhs?
legendary
Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001
December 23, 2015, 06:18:38 PM

In 2016 may be they will add right now they don't have ..where as in genesis mining they have stared ..so hashflare will also soon add this 
If they ever add anything I just hope it is profitable because X11 mining and Ethereum mining on Genesis is anything but profitable.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
December 23, 2015, 04:16:59 PM
as i can see i'm not the only person with problems with them.

Did a payment on their site. An error occurred but the payment is deducted from my bank account.

After sending a mail to their support the only answer i got several times is i need to contact their payment gateway to solver their problems.

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
December 23, 2015, 10:50:54 AM

In 2016 may be they will add right now they don't have ..where as in genesis mining they have stared ..so hashflare will also soon add this 
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
December 23, 2015, 09:32:48 AM
legendary
December 23, 2015, 09:32:06 AM
Does anyone know the Scrypt default pools setting?
Hi! You can create a ticket to our support team they'll help you Smiley

Thanks - ticket submitted in regard to Scrypt default pools setting and reply received promptly - very efficient Smiley

The reply I received from Edgar, in case others are interested, was:

At the moment the best way to distribute your Scrypt hashrate between pools is fifty-fifty between LTC1BTC and LitecoinPool.org.
If there are any other issues or questions - feel free to contact us.

Scrypt currently offers 3 pools, Ghash.io, Weminetlc and F2Pool. What Litecoinpool.org???

@crazyivan, I am on Litecoinpool.

This is what I can see on my console:

Thx, my mistake, I failed to see there is this drop down menu. Switched to recommended pools, let see how that works out.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
December 23, 2015, 09:16:57 AM
@HashFlare

I want to buy more scrypt power with your company. Are you able to share with us the future plans of your company and your outlook of the crypto industry? Smiley
In the next year we have a couple of goals to achieve:
1. We are going to investigate and hopefully add more mining options. No exact information yet, everything is a subject to change.
2. We are looking for new ways to cut the electricity expenses. We are having some discussion with local power plants and we are also developing new environment-friendly hardware.
A lot has been said about the crypto currency, however I would like you to read the following article: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-markets-bitcoin-analysis-idUSKBN0U60GM20151223?feedType=RSS&feedName=businessNews. We share the idea that the future of crypto industry is more than bright.

@Hashflare, Good reply. I hope you will find success is cutting down electrical expenses and a little of those savings to us, hopefully.  Cheesy

I'm not as optimistic as those 'industry' leaders mentioned in the articles because they are just building up hypes by mentioning wild numbers.
December 23, 2015, 07:36:39 AM
@HashFlare

I want to buy more scrypt power with your company. Are you able to share with us the future plans of your company and your outlook of the crypto industry? Smiley
In the next year we have a couple of goals to achieve:
1. We are going to investigate and hopefully add more mining options. No exact information yet, everything is a subject to change.
2. We are looking for new ways to cut the electricity expenses. We are having some discussion with local power plants and we are also developing new environment-friendly hardware.
A lot has been said about the crypto industry, however I would like you to read the following article: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-markets-bitcoin-analysis-idUSKBN0U60GM20151223?feedType=RSS&feedName=businessNews. We share the idea that the future of crypto industry is more than bright.
December 23, 2015, 12:06:47 AM
hope they will have better plans ..in 2016 .... So we can get great offer ..waiting for 2016 there business plan offer
December 22, 2015, 04:13:18 PM
@HashFlare

December 21, 2015, 06:10:10 AM
Hi guys,

Today we will carry out the server maintenance - there might be problems with accessing the HashFlare website, however we will try do everything on the background and make sure it won't affect our users too much.
December 20, 2015, 09:49:13 AM
Looks okay to me at the moment. HF is having 16% sale: https://hashflare.io/deals . Decent offer but their blackfriday deal is the best so far. Sad . I am considering getting more Scrypt power.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
December 20, 2015, 08:08:35 AM
Works now for me again also, got a timeout and offline Page from Cloudflare before...maybe a hickup
December 20, 2015, 07:33:58 AM
its working fine for me just buy 10gh/s in last 10 minute ..and all is working fine for me
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
December 20, 2015, 07:30:33 AM
Site is down again. at least for me.
December 19, 2015, 07:24:35 AM

Thanks - ticket submitted in regard to Scrypt default pools setting and reply received promptly - very efficient Smiley

At the moment the best way to distribute your Scrypt hashrate between pools is fifty-fifty between LTC1BTC and LitecoinPool.org.

Scrypt currently offers 3 pools, Ghash.io, Weminetlc and F2Pool. What Litecoinpool.org???

@crazyivan, I am on Litecoinpool.

This is what I can see on my console:

Activity: 266
December 19, 2015, 06:58:43 AM

Are you sure? I have 9 different pools for Scrypt
legendary
December 19, 2015, 04:30:04 AM

Pages:
Jump to: