Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare - page 95. (Read 143042 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
December 13, 2015, 12:07:36 AM
Yes i am also investing since last month ..and i never find that issue of site down .. may be there is some issue ..but as company they should tell the status of this issue in twitter or any other place ..so they user can know what going on ..see in this market there are so many spam site in bitcoin mining and investment that once this go down there will be one point in mind that if they go out .!!!

By the way there is no effect in mining as per there support team ..So hope to stick with them for long time 
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
December 12, 2015, 11:53:30 PM
Hi.

I've successfully made withdrawal with HashFlare. The coins arrived almost immediately after I clicked on confirmation e-mail as always. I did not bother visit the site every day to check status. I have a withdrawal plan and I stick to it.  Smiley If the site is down when I wanted to make a withdrawal, I will wait or e-mail support or send them a private message on bitcointalk.
Activity: 809
Merit: 1008
December 12, 2015, 05:09:03 PM
I've been invested in Hashflare since May and it's the first time Hashflare was unavailable for some hours without any notification. I know it's terrible when such services are unavailable but please leave the church in the village. I mean there're also other pages/services around the world that are having problems each day and they also never provide any further information what happended or something else. As far as I'm concerned, I'm absolutely trusting Hashflare. All issues I ever had were resolved by their support faster than so many other cloud mining services...
December 12, 2015, 01:25:50 PM
They re up, no problem with the website. Pls dont spread FUD every time they go down for 2 minutes.

Sir then they should have better server to maintain client to handle all this ...
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
December 12, 2015, 01:20:53 PM
They re up, no problem with the website. Pls dont spread FUD every time they go down for 2 minutes.
legendary
Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001
December 12, 2015, 12:17:24 PM
OMG its again ..down ..and no update on this on there twitter page  ... This type of down will ruine there business ..Still there team don't provide any update on this down time
It is up for me now.  The last time it appeared to be down they were just performing some site updates, and I haven't seen it down for too long of a period so far.

and now, down again.

This reminds me of Scrypt.cc
Not quite.  I don't know for sure, but I highly doubt they have sold 850 Gh/s worth of Scrypt like Scrypt.cc did. 

So you mean to say script.cc is better then hashflare.  If so have you used it
No scrypt.cc didn't have the hash to back up their sales, they were a ponzi.   
December 12, 2015, 12:12:17 PM
OMG its again ..down ..and no update on this on there twitter page  ... This type of down will ruine there business ..Still there team don't provide any update on this down time
It is up for me now.  The last time it appeared to be down they were just performing some site updates, and I haven't seen it down for too long of a period so far.

and now, down again.

Not quite.  I don't know for sure, but I highly doubt they have sold 850 Gh/s worth of Scrypt like Scrypt.cc did. 

So you mean to say script.cc is better then hashflare.  If so have you used it
legendary
Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001
December 12, 2015, 12:03:00 PM

and now, down again.

December 12, 2015, 10:10:49 AM
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 12, 2015, 10:04:28 AM
and now, down again.

December 12, 2015, 04:54:53 AM
yes ..its back online now ..after long time
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
December 12, 2015, 04:37:38 AM
Yup, it s back. Everything works fine.
Activity: 809
Merit: 1008
December 12, 2015, 03:37:27 AM
The problem seems to be resolved, Hashflare is back Wink
December 12, 2015, 12:25:32 AM

I can't also find any way what is iisue as in there twitter page they don't mention the reason ..

Hope for soon update

This comment from @hashflare on Twitter:

HashFlare ‏@hashflare  17 hours ago
@Danial_ib our apologies for the inconveniences caused. We are having intermittent load issues and are working on resolving them right now.

yes i can see it conversation ..

But they have not officially tweeted the issue and resolution time ...And its been 17 hours ..still not solved
Activity: 15
December 12, 2015, 12:19:39 AM

I can't also find any way what is iisue as in there twitter page they don't mention the reason ..

Hope for soon update

This comment from @hashflare on Twitter:

HashFlare ‏@hashflare  17 hours ago
@Danial_ib our apologies for the inconveniences caused. We are having intermittent load issues and are working on resolving them right now.
December 11, 2015, 11:34:16 PM
Any news of why is site down guys? I was considering investing in this but I cannot even enter the page. Any of you received some help or info from support?

I can't also find any way what is iisue as in there twitter page they don't mention the reason ..and in facebook page it is different language ..I ahve already 200GH/s with them  mining ..

but not sure why there site is down and they have not mention any update on this iisue ..

Hope for soon update
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
December 11, 2015, 11:26:18 PM
Any news of why is site down guys? I was considering investing in this but I cannot even enter the page. Any of you received some help or info from support?
December 11, 2015, 11:15:39 PM
Maybe Hashlfrae because of the Bitcoin Price increase out?

reagrds
BTC LOVER

What do you mean??? do they leave the business or what ??
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Bitcoin for the Charity :)
December 11, 2015, 11:13:38 PM
Maybe Hashlfrae because of the Bitcoin Price increase out?

reagrds
BTC LOVER
Activity: 15
December 11, 2015, 10:49:06 PM
hashflare.io site is down ..is that any problem in site ..as we can not able to login to admin
Confirmed - see http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/hashflare.io.html
Pages:
Jump to: