Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare - page 93. (Read 143042 times)

legendary
Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001
December 18, 2015, 10:56:46 AM
any good pool setting for GH/s ..right now to to get better return
I would say you keep that topic in your thread already started for pool settings  Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13139457
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
December 18, 2015, 09:34:58 AM
any good pool setting for GH/s ..right now to to get better return
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
December 18, 2015, 09:33:02 AM
Does anyone know the Scrypt default pools setting?
Hi! You can create a ticket to our support team they'll help you Smiley

Thanks - ticket submitted in regard to Scrypt default pools setting and reply received promptly - very efficient Smiley

The reply I received from Edgar, in case others are interested, was:

At the moment the best way to distribute your Scrypt hashrate between pools is fifty-fifty between LTC1BTC and LitecoinPool.org.
If there are any other issues or questions - feel free to contact us.
December 18, 2015, 08:37:55 AM
I really like the Service of Hashlfare.io also the Dashboard is really nice made of Smiley
Im happy to do my mining adventure with this company Smiley

regards
BTC LOVER

Yes that correct..  I like there company..

Do you have mh/s over there or do you do itm with the gh/s mining adventure guys?
Would be great ot hear about your profits while doing whit mnh/s

regards
BTC LOVER

All depend on the market stat and pool luck ..otherwise mh/s mining or gh/s are same payout ..
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Bitcoin for the Charity :)
December 18, 2015, 07:35:54 AM
I really like the Service of Hashlfare.io also the Dashboard is really nice made of Smiley

regards
BTC LOVER

Do you have mh/s over there or do you do itm with the gh/s mining adventure guys?
Would be great ot hear about your profits while doing whit mnh/s

regards
BTC LOVER
Activity: 238
Bitcoin Cloud Mining Hashflare.io
December 18, 2015, 05:28:33 AM
Thank you guys Smiley
December 17, 2015, 03:57:32 PM

regards
BTC LOVER

December 17, 2015, 02:42:48 PM

regards
BTC LOVER
December 17, 2015, 06:16:00 AM
Does anyone know the Scrypt default pools setting?
Hi! You can create a ticket to our support team they'll help you Smiley
Activity: 15
December 16, 2015, 08:04:58 AM
Here is the default poll setting

http://prntscr.com/9ehnam

Thanks bapparabi - I couldn't remember either.  Does anyone know the Scrypt default pools setting?
December 16, 2015, 06:22:50 AM
Hi guys!

LTC/BTC is sure eating into my scrypt payouts (noones fault, just saying).  I know it would complicate the maintenance fee, but has there been any thought of allowing LTC payments for your Scrypt hash?
We have already put it in our to-do-list.

Well I purchased with a credit card so right now I am looking at around another 4 months to ROI.  Lots of factors to answer that question though.

LTC/BTC rate - if bitcoin price keeps rising and ltc doesn't follow close behind I will have lower payouts.
Litecoin Difficulty - if Litecoin difficulty climbs, scrypt payouts will go down.
BTC price - This can be a positive and a negative. Since I bought in fiat, if the BTC price continues to rise I may make a net profit faster, but still keep in mind I could have just bought the equivalent in BTC at the time of purchasing the Scrypt contracts, and may have done better.

So really that's a more complex question to answer then yes, or no. But, right now yes it is profitable.
Totally agree with you.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
December 15, 2015, 11:56:07 AM
LTC/BTC is sure eating into my scrypt payouts (noones fault, just saying).  I know it would complicate the maintenance fee, but has there been any thought of allowing LTC payments for your Scrypt hash?
Wow, 20% scrypt decrease compared to yesterday? Where did this come from?
I'm assuming it came from the drop to .0079 and .008 LTC/BTC rate.  Does seem a bit extreme though.

So now is it profitable to mine with script mining or not
Well I purchased with a credit card so right now I am looking at around another 4 months to ROI.  Lots of factors to answer that question though.

• LTC/BTC rate - if bitcoin price keeps rising and ltc doesn't follow close behind I will have lower payouts.
  • Litecoin Difficulty - if Litecoin difficulty climbs, scrypt payouts will go down.
  • BTC price - This can be a positive and a negative. Since I bought in fiat, if the BTC price continues to rise I may make a net profit faster, but still keep in mind I could have just bought the equivalent in BTC at the time of purchasing the Scrypt contracts, and may have done better.

So really that's a more complex question to answer then yes, or no. But, right now yes it is profitable.

I've once explored LTC mining (rented the servers with BTC) and used the LTC to trade for BTCs and made a small profit! I was lucky then due to spike in LTC prices. I tend to think that crypto-exchange is an art and depends on opportunity and a bit of luck.

December 15, 2015, 11:55:17 AM
Here is the default poll setting

http://prntscr.com/9ehnam
Activity: 23
December 15, 2015, 11:53:05 AM
I make one withdraw every 7 days, and has been perfect, no waits whatsoever.
Does anyone knows the default pool set? I have been messing up with it and would like to revert to the default setting and completely forgot what it is.

legendary
December 15, 2015, 11:35:56 AM
LTC/BTC is sure eating into my scrypt payouts (noones fault, just saying).  I know it would complicate the maintenance fee, but has there been any thought of allowing LTC payments for your Scrypt hash?
I'm assuming it came from the drop to .0079 and .008 LTC/BTC rate.  Does seem a bit extreme though.

• LTC/BTC rate - if bitcoin price keeps rising and ltc doesn't follow close behind I will have lower payouts.
  • Litecoin Difficulty - if Litecoin difficulty climbs, scrypt payouts will go down.
  • BTC price - This can be a positive and a negative. Since I bought in fiat, if the BTC price continues to rise I may make a net profit faster, but still keep in mind I could have just bought the equivalent in BTC at the time of purchasing the Scrypt contracts, and may have done better.

December 15, 2015, 11:23:22 AM

legendary
December 15, 2015, 11:21:06 AM
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
December 15, 2015, 10:48:06 AM

December 15, 2015, 10:31:43 AM
Guys do u have problems so far with the Payouts of Hashflare?
Im still seeking some funds and dont know where ive paid them out Cheesy

regards
BTC LOVER
legendary
December 15, 2015, 10:24:49 AM
Pages:
Jump to: