Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare - page 96. (Read 143042 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
December 11, 2015, 10:12:58 PM
hashflare.io site is down ..is that any problem in site ..as we can not able to login to admin
December 10, 2015, 06:45:46 AM
Thank you ..for reply and explanation .. yes your promo are quite good if we buy in bigger amount ..but see ever one can't buy that big to get the promo ..that why you suppose to provide promo for small plan buy also ..not that 15% but atleast 5% .. to attract more customer ..you may be you can discuss with you management ..to gete this ..hope for promo in future about this small amount ..
You can create a ticket to our support team with the question about personal discount. Please, use support.hashflare.io.

Ok i will do it and see if i can get hold of any
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Cloud Mining Hashflare.io
December 10, 2015, 06:24:15 AM
Thank you ..for reply and explanation .. yes your promo are quite good if we buy in bigger amount ..but see ever one can't buy that big to get the promo ..that why you suppose to provide promo for small plan buy also ..not that 15% but atleast 5% .. to attract more customer ..you may be you can discuss with you management ..to gete this ..hope for promo in future about this small amount ..
You can create a ticket to our support team with the question about personal discount. Please, use support.hashflare.io.
December 09, 2015, 10:51:35 AM
Hello everyone!

I'd like to let you know that we've experienced couple of issues yesterday:

1. Withdrawals were not processed correctly in the evening, because block.io was not responding to the withdrawal requests due to an outage on their side. Everything is up and running now. All withdrawals in the queue were processed manually. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, however this was not something we could foresee or resolve on our own.

2. Because of a server communication error payouts appeared in the users' logs later than usual. The mining process was not affected and no ones funds were lost or unaccounted for. By now, we have already resolved the issue. We have checked if payouts were calculated correctly and we have added them to the affected accounts manually.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact HashFlare Support!

@HashFlare   why you don't provide any promo code ..as all other mining company provide atlest 2-3% otehr then any occasionally promo ..hope you start soon ..

Alos we looking for one option ..

see after mining some day i have some btc in my but not enough to but 10GH/s ... so if there any option to order and take the btc from my account and what ever left rest will be paid using external source ..i mean part payment using my account generated BTC

hope for any solution soon

Usually we offer promo codes only during special seasonal sales (we do that quite often, for example recently we realeased the Halloween, Black Friday and Cyber Week Seasonal special offers and more are coming soon). Instead of giving out a lot of promo codes for little discounts, we offer really good seasonal deals.

Unfortunately you can't break the payment in two parts the way you describe.

December 09, 2015, 09:55:43 AM
Hello everyone!

I'd like to let you know that we've experienced couple of issues yesterday:

1. Withdrawals were not processed correctly in the evening, because block.io was not responding to the withdrawal requests due to an outage on their side. Everything is up and running now. All withdrawals in the queue were processed manually. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, however this was not something we could foresee or resolve on our own.

2. Because of a server communication error payouts appeared in the users' logs later than usual. The mining process was not affected and no ones funds were lost or unaccounted for. By now, we have already resolved the issue. We have checked if payouts were calculated correctly and we have added them to the affected accounts manually.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact HashFlare Support!

@HashFlare   why you don't provide any promo code ..as all other mining company provide atlest 2-3% otehr then any occasionally promo ..hope you start soon ..

see after mining some day i have some btc in my but not enough to but 10GH/s ... so if there any option to order and take the btc from my account and what ever left rest will be paid using external source ..i mean part payment using my account generated BTC

Usually we offer promo codes only during special seasonal sales (we do that quite often, for example recently we realeased the Halloween, Black Friday and Cyber Week Seasonal special offers and more are coming soon). Instead of giving out a lot of promo codes for little discounts, we offer really good seasonal deals.

Unfortunately you can't break the payment in two parts the way you describe.
December 08, 2015, 12:52:14 PM

December 08, 2015, 12:21:45 PM
One of the reasons you may have credibility is that you are associated with a manufacturer and are more likely to be actually mining than a cloud operation that doesn't have that link.
When you say "we", do you mean HashFlare on its own, or Hashflare and Hashcoin?
The 20nm chipped miners you mention, these are custom made only for you by Hashcoin, is that right?
You have been happy to provide photographs of your operation in the past, will you be updating them to show the new machines in operation?

1. HashFlare.io is a subsidiary company of HashCoins LLC. So, there is no sense in differentiating between the two. Yes, I mean both HashFlare and HashCoins when I say "we", but at the same time when I say "we" I mean HashFlare team in general (not just myself). It all depends on the context. However, please note that HashFlare team deals only with cloud mining services and does not posses all the information about hardware and HashCoins operations you might be interested in.
2. Yes, that's right.
3. Of course we will be updating them. Unfortunately we haven't done that for a while, but we'll get to it soon.

My only request would be the option to take payouts in LTC directly.

In the beginning we've decided to convert all payouts to BTC, because it was easier to implement and manage everything with just one currency. We have plans to add an option for our users to get LTC payouts, etc, however it's going to take quite some time before we prepare and roll out all the changes and required updates.

Hashflare.io been offline for anyone else for a while?  Just tried to log in, and the website was down so I wasn't sure how long.

Only been here a week so I guess a couple questions are does this happen from time to time for maintenance? Or do they frequently get DDoS?

EDIT: And back online.

Our developers changed a couple of things on the website. There is nothing to be worried about, the mining process wasn't affected in any way.
legendary
Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001
December 08, 2015, 10:17:18 AM
Hashflare.io been offline for anyone else for a while?  Just tried to log in, and the website was down so I wasn't sure how long.

Only been here a week so I guess a couple questions are does this happen from time to time for maintenance? Or do they frequently get DDoS?

EDIT: And back online.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
December 07, 2015, 08:44:27 PM
Each cloud mining organisation has its pros and cons. It is best you sign up 100 GH/S SHA256 with HF, and another 100 GH/S with GM. Observe the returns. Smiley

I have ..both there return almost same ..just GM payout fee is nil where as HF Have fee for payout

My experience is different - HF returns are better. Looks like its down to pool luck then. Smiley

Can you tell me what poll and what setting you using ??

I am 100% on f2pool.

what is the earning per Tb you getting ?? can you tell me ..you can see it in your panel

f2pool.

3/12/15-0.00669504
4/12/15-0.00734462
5/12/15-0.00669082
6/12/15-0.00710252
7/12/15-0.00714124

As i can see with different pool the earning is almost same ..

is the Maint. already deducted from that numbers?

Maint fees are excluded from these figures.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
December 07, 2015, 05:00:22 PM
this number jsut bit higher than HASHNEST but there, you can sell your miners any time
December 07, 2015, 02:54:02 PM
No maintenance. Fee is not deducted from this figure
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
December 07, 2015, 02:25:00 PM
Each cloud mining organisation has its pros and cons. It is best you sign up 100 GH/S SHA256 with HF, and another 100 GH/S with GM. Observe the returns. Smiley

I have ..both there return almost same ..just GM payout fee is nil where as HF Have fee for payout

My experience is different - HF returns are better. Looks like its down to pool luck then. Smiley

I am 100% on f2pool.

what is the earning per Tb you getting ?? can you tell me ..you can see it in your panel

f2pool.

3/12/15-0.00669504
4/12/15-0.00734462
5/12/15-0.00669082
6/12/15-0.00710252
7/12/15-0.00714124

is the Maint. already deducted from that numbers?
December 07, 2015, 12:06:43 PM

I am 100% on f2pool.

f2pool.

3/12/15-0.00669504
4/12/15-0.00734462
5/12/15-0.00669082
6/12/15-0.00710252
7/12/15-0.00714124

December 07, 2015, 11:55:46 AM

I am 100% on f2pool.

f2pool.

3/12/15-0.00669504
4/12/15-0.00734462
5/12/15-0.00669082
6/12/15-0.00710252
7/12/15-0.00714124

December 07, 2015, 11:47:38 AM

I am 100% on f2pool.

December 07, 2015, 11:45:07 AM

I am 100% on f2pool.
December 07, 2015, 11:33:13 AM

December 07, 2015, 11:27:20 AM

December 07, 2015, 11:23:10 AM

December 07, 2015, 11:19:51 AM
Each cloud mining organisation has its pros and cons. It is best you sign up 100 GH/S SHA256 with HF, and another 100 GH/S with GM. Observe the returns and you could make a better assessment. Smiley

One advantage of non-Auto Payout is that it prevents users from collecting dust into their wallets and subsequent payout from your wallet will be much more expensive. IMHO, It is best to accumulate the earnings and withdraw it once every 2 weeks?

I disagree with the withdrawal fees initially but after a while, I figured if these fees could ensure HF survive longer in this game which will ultimately benefit its users (note: I am a HF subscriber as well), why not?
Okk ..but i also mine with genesis-mining but they don't take fee for withdrawal ..then how the survive ..just take maintenance fee ... and this fee shoud be mention in there site so ever one can see it ..i can say this hidden fee .which is not mentioned ...

One advantage of non-Auto Payout is that it prevents users from collecting dust into their wallets and subsequent payout from your wallet will be much more expensive. IMHO, It is best to accumulate the earnings and withdraw it once every 2 weeks?

I disagree with the withdrawal fees initially but after a while, I figured if these fees could ensure HF survive longer in this game which will ultimately benefit its users (note: I am a HF subscriber as well), why not?
Not to discredit this user by any means, but we have to be talking about a very very small amount of hash to not be able to cover the withdrawal fee.  Like biggbox said, just withdrawal every two weeks or so so that you don't get hit by the fee as badly.

yes that not issue i can hold and after one or 2 week i can withdraw .. but why they take fee for withdrawal as other company don't ..

you could use my promo code to get 10% off  https://hashflare.io/r/8D855F22

regards
lama-hunter

where is the promocode ??  if i use " 8D855F22  " i get Oh, snap! This code does not exist
Pages:
Jump to: