Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin & College students . - page 10. (Read 2106 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6
May 24, 2018, 04:09:10 PM
Sorry was not in my student years Bitcoin, I'm sure that the study would be fun. Grin
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 04:05:16 PM
While not everyone in the world accepts bitcoin, I am very happy that many of these colleges and universities teach bitcoin and blockchain. This shows a true understanding of the leadership of these schools about future cryptocurrency and students should be aware of this when studying in college.
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
May 24, 2018, 03:45:49 PM
   I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
So i'm really curious about :
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?
- Do you have any future plans for your coins if you are hodling any ?

College students will definitely realise the importance of saving as they have attained the maturity, and while a small group might splurge everything the majority of individuals will save and continue trading as it's the best way to continue earning. Crypto will definitely prosper so having the upper hand by using btc widely is the right way to use btc.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 11:38:04 AM
Well, college students who want to know about Bitcoin is a big help for them. And we all know that students are really into a new technology. So using Bitcoin they can really earn money to pay their tuition fees and at the same time they are helping their parents.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 10:56:41 AM
I am still young, 28 but already with wife and two little children, so I`m planning to buy some real estate for us to live in
Activity: 116
May 24, 2018, 10:52:15 AM
You are right, mostly in the community bitcoin users are mostly college students, or teenagers, the reason why they are able to join is because they have the time and the ability to understand since they are in the learning process, and they are open to technology then I won't be surprised if some college student was able to gain income in such a fast pace.
brand new
Activity: 0
May 24, 2018, 08:58:03 AM
Until you finish learning, it is possible that bitcoin will be widely known and used more widely
Activity: 154
May 24, 2018, 10:48:00 AM
Yes, most of the people here are young people, they regularly use the internet and have free time. Students occupy most of that number. Because Bitcoin helps them to have a stable job as well as a high income, they can be higher than people who have jobs. As a result, more and more young people find Bitcoin as well as Bitcoin, which is known in many places like schools, social networks, etc.
universities should open bitcoin related courses . college students need to receive full knowledge of bitcoin and blockchain . not some scattered posts on the web . because it is a major invention of the recent human .
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 10:22:17 AM
If you spend money on parties and gambling, then this is the way to nowhere. The best option is to teach students the basic investment principles, tell about blockchain and cryptocurrencies and give them the opportunity to develop in this direction.
Activity: 353
Merit: 12
May 24, 2018, 09:16:00 AM
  I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?

of course we have these plans. Actually if I will be lucky, I am planning to build my own house. This was surely possible for I have a classmate that are currently building his house using his collected funds from cryptocurrency. Having your house from your hard work and sleepless nights are very fulfilling.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
May 24, 2018, 08:53:15 AM
Bitcoin is believed to be a lot of people as the next currency so everyone makes bitcoin for long-term investments, and for students it is a good opportunity to make the main lesson more ready to accept bitcoin.
Activity: 357
Merit: 12
May 24, 2018, 08:33:10 AM

Well, I just want to clarify that not all the college students who classified as a bitcoiners are spending their coins on partying and gamblings as you have believed but still I respected that view of yours. In my side, most of the people I know that are young bitcoiners are spending their coins in the needs of their families. They also use it to buy some school supplies they needed in school for homeworks and projects. In addition, they waste it to pay the expenses in school and houses. Lastly, they save it and spend it wisely.
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
May 24, 2018, 08:27:47 AM
If i had a children who is a college student, i would like him/her to do with his/her crypto currencies hodl and use them for a startup, i would give all my support.
Yes, I think it is a good thing if you will introduce Bitcoin to your child who is in college. It would be great opportunity for them to have a side line while achieving their goals in school.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
May 24, 2018, 08:25:03 AM
If a survey is taken regarding the people using bitcoin, majority of the users fall under the teenage limit. The early adopters were found around the 40+ age group. In this way the usage of cryptocurrency by college students keep on increasing and the same is easily understandable which makes the future of cryptocurrency a successful one.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 08:17:41 AM
I believe that bitcoin big help to the colloge student.. Bcos of the problem of project and other school activetis.. Thats why student want extra job or encome .. That if they know bitcoin .. This is big help to us
Activity: 448
May 24, 2018, 07:56:34 AM

I am a student. I have plans for the tokens that I keep. I want to maximize my capital for future investments.
Activity: 100
May 24, 2018, 05:32:05 AM
If i had a children who is a college student, i would like him/her to do with his/her crypto currencies hodl and use them for a startup, i would give all my support.
Activity: 93
May 24, 2018, 05:14:35 AM
trade in bitcoin in a college or student life is very useful for earning money its your side busniess no need to go anywhere for work jst through mb or laptop with great planing or stratgi u can earn a money.
Activity: 352
Merit: 125
May 24, 2018, 05:04:40 AM

As for me, I save the money as a future fund for future emergencies. We never know when will that emergency come and the money we got from bitcoin can really help. But as for now, I am still holding bitcoin and wait for it to grow before I sell mine. And I also find those who sell it so I could hold it for a while and sell it at a higher price in the future.
Activity: 112
May 24, 2018, 04:19:47 AM
Personally, I will keep my coins before take-off, in order to make a profit and in the future earn my own money on real estate, travel, and education of my children
Pages:
Jump to: