Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin & College students . - page 5. (Read 2106 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 01:50:23 PM
I think it's not worth it to teach bitcoin as a separate subject. Now there are many crypto-currencies of different significance and then it is better to introduce knowledge in the field of crypto-currency, but without doubt bitcoin is the founder of all this. On the example of bitcoin, there is much to learn.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 01:35:18 PM
I think students in colleges should know about bitcoin and ways to make money from bitcoin. As such, you will have more income and the ability to be financially self-sufficient.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
June 07, 2018, 01:11:55 PM
You are right on the part describing that most cryptopreneurs are young adults well i would not argue with you because this morning i was checking the profile of one of our greatest members in this forum and his age was 26. I would not mention his name for security reasons. But frankly speaking ever since i got into crypto i have been saving and investing in other business. Currently i have a commercial car that runs in our city. i think it depends on the individual what he/she wants to do with his coins but i will advise we save some and spend it wisely.
Activity: 140
June 07, 2018, 01:00:55 PM
I agree, that most people holding crypto is young. For the elder generation, it may not be easy to understand. But College students tend to work, and believe, and think that it is a nice thing, people are learning to invest younger nowadays.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 12:57:26 PM
Like all other persons college students are also part of our society.  They also need money for their different needs.  So bitcoin is having same importance in the life of students  as it is having in others life.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
June 07, 2018, 12:54:18 PM
That would be great! Launching your very own business after your college year. But if you're finding more funds in cryptocurrency but you don't have funds to start, you better need some money dude.
Activity: 93
June 07, 2018, 12:52:34 PM
I'm still a college student. I save my bitcoins for my future because I believe in bitcoin's potential. The plans I have for my bitcoin is I will convert it to our country's currency and will use it to buy things that would give me passive income like buying lot that would be expensive in the future. I will also use the converted money to invest in companies that has been established long enough and companies that I am sure of that will not be bankrupted soon. I want to earn passively so that I will have time for myself, my family, and loved ones.
Activity: 140
June 07, 2018, 12:42:24 PM
Should not, ages are not enough to think of such things, I think
I think this will be a good idea to share or teach students in college aboutbitcoin.  They are more mature than high-school students. Its fine with me if we will teach them to earn and how bitcoin works. This is very advantageous in their part. We can aern in bitcointalk with out investing.  You jast be patient to koin bounties and then you earn.
Activity: 80
June 07, 2018, 12:20:38 PM
  I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
So i'm really curious about :
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?
- Do you have any future plans for your coins if you are hodling any ?

Yeah, there is a connection between students and bitcoin.They used their free time with bitcoin and can earn for themselves.
Activity: 8
June 07, 2018, 12:11:40 PM
I have the same intention, on starting a business.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 12:09:03 PM
  I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?

I am also a college student, many of my classmates have joined the encryption, most people will not invest too much money, our main money is still used in every month of life.
Activity: 86
May 31, 2018, 08:09:18 AM
It's a great way for them to invest or use their own funds. They are already constantly on their mobile devices so it's easier for them to understand the way BTC works and they will be more likely to try it and trust the blockchain tech behind BTC.
Activity: 38
May 31, 2018, 04:55:19 AM
Bitcoin is now known and it can use to buy different types of thing what if you want. But in the future if i have a lot of bitcoin i will use it to construct a business and use to my future and my family so it will be useful for me.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 03:04:11 AM
Some college students, though, are taking advantage of their education and the free internet available at their school to make some substantial profit off of mining.
These college students may be onto something. This guide will outline the reasons, methods, and results driving the new mining operations sweeping much of collegiate America.
Activity: 70
May 31, 2018, 01:26:40 AM
If you are still in college and does have spare money to invest in bitcoin, y not? Bitcoin is a good investment. By the time you graduate, you will have enough funds to start a business and do not settle for a job that pays but you do not enjoy. It is all management of you income sources. Be wise while you still have time and opportunities like bitcoin. Bitcoin holders are definitely the next generation billionaires.
Activity: 84
May 31, 2018, 12:29:19 AM
Should not, ages are not enough to think of such things, I think
Activity: 63
May 30, 2018, 11:26:29 PM
I'm college student and my pocket money does not fit to my bills in school and now I'm looking for extra income to earn some money, I found out bitcoin in my friend. He earn some money, so i tell my friend to teach me about bitcoin, he teach me what he knows. so for me that's not enough I studied more bitcoin, trading,bounty,signature,airdrop, that's what I found out. So im the one example of this topic. "bitcoin and college student" there is connection and i try to answer this and i share for you my experience. for now on im 2nd year college and bitcoin is very helpful for my life and studies  Smiley
Activity: 230
May 30, 2018, 11:07:47 PM
I think the young generation are more attracted with bitcoin and many of them are think that in bitcoin they get more profit rather than other so most of collage students are attracted with bitcoin.
Activity: 126
May 30, 2018, 11:05:35 PM
Students' ability to accept new things is far greater than that of adults. They can understand the concept of blockchain faster. Bitcoin can relieve many college students of the burden on families. Some people have already obtained a large amount of funds through Bitcoin. These things are all there. Bitcoin can change one's life. Of course, Bitcoin is also at risk. It is suitable for you to start from nothing, but if you want to earn some money by investing in some coins, you have to take risks.
Activity: 14
May 30, 2018, 11:02:15 PM

Bitcoin and Colleges

This is an extreme help for them especially for me getting ready for my college life.
One of the few advantages of using Bitcoin is that we won't anymore have to ask for financial support from our parents because there is Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: