Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin & College students . - page 8. (Read 2106 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 25, 2018, 03:45:55 PM
Bitcoin is good for students because they don't need any sepcial stuff to start working with bitcoins. At my opinion the main problem is to teach studets how to work with bitcoin.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 02:45:07 PM
I think some students earn money by joining the market. They do things like airdrop and bounty. But few people will think that using these coins for the future purpose. Most will be selling coins as soon as they are received
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 02:43:28 PM

Little by little the market will open up possibilities to be able to spend Bitcoin. Up to now the development has been slow, but the outbreak will happen quickly, much faster than we think.
Activity: 126
May 25, 2018, 02:38:52 PM
  I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
So i'm really curious about :
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?
- Do you have any future plans for your coins if you are hodling any ?

I was a student, but I invested in electronic money before I took the college entrance examination. But in my country it is prohibited to use Bitcoin. So no student at Bitcoin except mine
Activity: 326
Merit: 104
Santa Coin
May 25, 2018, 02:37:13 PM
I try to spend my funds on practical things like food, clothes, and other necessities. It is hard because most of these places don't accept Bitcoin, so you gotta find a niche market that will accept it. My futures plans don't include much other than having an amazing work life balance and being able to retire early. Apart from that I just want to see what this world has to offer me.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
May 25, 2018, 02:36:26 PM
I think that everyone should first of all recognize cryptocurrency as a means of reliable payment, and then there will be opportunities to use tokens everywhere. already opened a special store for any goods that can be purchased for cryptocurrency. for example, FlogMall.
Absolutely agree with your opinion. There are now many companies and organizations that accept Bitcoin as a form of payment. In my place of residence, there are some universities that accept Bitcoin as tuition fees for students
Activity: 86
May 25, 2018, 02:33:13 PM
This generation people having Good knowledge in cryptocurrency. They are investing in bitcoin. They will get extra income to satisfy their needs. But they might go to the bad things.
Activity: 210
May 25, 2018, 02:18:49 PM
As a student that has the opportunity to own some coin there are lots of investments you can venture into like Real Estate business, early business etc.
Activity: 91
May 25, 2018, 02:11:11 PM
Is it really a bad thing ? Through extra income from bitcoin they can save upp for their future. And not only that they can learn to invest in other fields because of the income they are getting.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 01:58:41 PM
bitcoin and college students it has really been a source of help especially to students who have little or no help i happen to be one of the beneficiaries of bitcoin,Been able to settle most of my bills  without having to wait on my  parents and i also take it be a job soon after school.
Activity: 8
May 25, 2018, 01:41:45 PM
i think that bitcoin as a crypto currency helps the college students to earn a reasonable amount of money. They also have their own needs, they cannot ask every thing they like from their parents. Probably the parents won't afford all the needs and wants of their children. Therefore, bitcoin and college students have a good and strong interconnection.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 01:29:02 PM
In bitcoin and college students thing, some of the students in the college level make as a bitcoin as their primary part time job to support their study or educational purposes by using the income or profit that they will gain in this business
Activity: 560
May 25, 2018, 12:08:56 PM
Honestly, if I have a lot of money and a lot of coins, I am confused how to spend it. I will not spend it. I will use my coins for business in the real world. Perhaps for car rental business or property business. I will not spend my coins but I change my coins to other businesses that can guarantee my life. Plan for my coins in the future, I will invest my coins in the long-term investation until the profits from the coins can welfare my family life.
Activity: 26
May 25, 2018, 11:28:06 AM
There are a lot of students and young people among cryptocurrency holders. I am student. And I do not understand people who are already spending their coins, unless of course if it is not global things, such as : paying for studies, or buying housing. I believe that it is worth keeping the coins until they reach the predicted goal. After that, I'll just move my assets to more promising coins.
Activity: 392
May 25, 2018, 11:20:06 AM
Most of the College students are really working in bitcoin because they are the one who are well connected to the computer and other stuffs in technology so they are easily attracted to bitcoin and because bitcoin is a source of income and you can use it to make more money then they are taking advantage of that and trying to work by their own to support themselves.
Yes, college life is where students are very well aware on how to interact with their surroundings and adapt to it. I agree with you there because colleges are the ones who are on a practice to be  versatile with the use of computers. Bitcoin, being a digital industry running in cyberspace, students can utilize it with the help of their knowledge. On the side of financial source, college students are also intellectually ready to tap bitcoin and make profits out of it.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
May 25, 2018, 11:16:14 AM
Most of the College students are really working in bitcoin because they are the one who are well connected to the computer and other stuffs in technology so they are easily attracted to bitcoin and because bitcoin is a source of income and you can use it to make more money then they are taking advantage of that and trying to work by their own to support themselves.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
May 25, 2018, 10:51:28 AM
I agree with you that many of the people who are investing in bitcoin and crypto are young people who, in many cases, are college students and i happen to be one of them.  I plan on using my crypto investment earnings.
You right, maybe a lot of bitcoin users are still young or still in school, I myself am still in college but that does not mean I just use bitcoin for something as futile as shopping, gambling, playing games and so on, just me rarely spend bitcoin for that, I use bitcoin to pay for my college and my future savings
Activity: 131
May 25, 2018, 10:02:37 AM
I agree with you that many of the people who are investing in bitcoin and crypto are young people who, in many cases, are college students and i happen to be one of them.  I plan on using my crypto investment earnings.
Activity: 280
May 25, 2018, 09:58:44 AM
when I was in college, I spent bitcoins for buying equipment such as bags, books and shoes, some for paying cost of college, and partly i save in my wallet for long-term investments.
thanks bitcoin, has helped me meet my needs
Activity: 644
May 25, 2018, 09:56:05 AM
I think spending your bitcoin money to study is the best future investment you can do.  Wink

To my way of thinking is that being a responsible students in holding a money is one of the wise way to value the money we earn in bitcoin. Although many students has a lots of needs and want things they need to be though the right way to spend their money weather it is from they earn in bitcoin or from their parents. Its a good thing if some students into bitcoin will used it to pay their tuition fee and allowances in school, its a big relief and help to the parents if their child is responsible enough to pay their tuition fee and other school expenses and their other necessities.
Pages:
Jump to: