Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin & College students . - page 14. (Read 2106 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 2
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
May 20, 2018, 03:28:18 AM
Well to me bitcoin is a great opportunity for students to earn and also to save money. In bank usually students can't open a bank account but even if they can then there are a lot of limitations. But in crypto currency sector there are no limitations for any of the users.
So, bitcoin or any kind or crypto currency is a good one for all the college students.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 03:22:54 AM
We come to the world once and we have the right to have fun at our best ages..So instead of thinking about the future we have to pay more for entertainment.

Enjoy life while we are still young and have degree looking for better future must joined here in Bitcoin.
Activity: 9
May 20, 2018, 12:41:41 AM
it is good to teach young college students because they are not very difficult to help them with their family is a great help for them to support their education
Activity: 182
May 20, 2018, 12:27:35 AM
I think college students can find out about bitcoin because they have grown up and they have taken responsibility for their own work, they are the younger generation and will release many bitcoin versions. newer technology
Activity: 140
May 19, 2018, 11:10:17 PM
In bitcoin each led its own purpose, my-to buy their parents a house and make sure that they do not need anything. This is what constantly inspires me to improve my bitcoin results.

As a parent of a college student Bitcoin open opportunity to my child to have income in Bitcoin such as joining a campaign or ICO, earning a potential income  in Bitcoin is a very big help to us.
Activity: 183
May 19, 2018, 10:50:15 PM
I am collecting Bitcoin for my future with a potential partner.

I aim to make a house and save for wedding expenses.

hopefully later in the year 2019 so it's a good day for me.

Thanks,
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 04:21:44 PM
In bitcoin each led its own purpose, my-to buy their parents a house and make sure that they do not need anything. This is what constantly inspires me to improve my bitcoin results.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
May 18, 2018, 09:04:44 AM
  I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
So i'm really curious about :
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?
- Do you have any future plans for your coins if you are hodling any ?

In the Philippines students who are 15 years of age and above are already earning millions of Pesos annually  from doing bitcoin jobs such as bounty campaign. They have high ranking accounts in this forum such as Legendary and Hero members.
It's possible (anually) if they have their own source of income like blogs, websites or they're just great in trading.
Probably a well educated person if they're 15. some kids nowadays only focus on social media and no interest in the field of online jobs
Activity: 182
May 17, 2018, 09:44:51 AM
Students go to universities or colleges to become professionals in a certain area. But history knows many examples when talented students went different paths like Bill Gates or Pavel Durov and created innovative products that are used now by millions of people all over the globe.
Bitcoin was created but if one day a new student genius will be born that will be great. However for now students can learn blockchain, cryptos themselves. When special disciplines will be implemented in educational it can trigger a new breakthrough in certain areas of our life...
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
May 17, 2018, 06:44:13 AM
Bitcoin is help to college students for help to study. So college students learn more information. It good opportunity for the college students future growth and improve the knowledge. So people start the new business. Bitcoin is help to invest the some business improvement. It time to acct. So college students complete the work on time. It good future investment. So students follow the bitcoin for the gather some information for start the business. It help for plan to work and complete the process on time.
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 06:41:09 AM
  I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?

I think if the colleges are with bitcoin they can manage their self and they can help their family in their daily needs or daily expenses. If we all use bitcoin, I think no one experiencing a poverty. I want to grow our economy. So I think the key is the bitcoin to grow up our economy to become progressive and prosperous life.
Activity: 210
May 17, 2018, 05:23:24 AM
Bitcoin is perfect for student. It helps student to have financial for their activities in school. It gives their needs and now they can easy to earn money.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 02:50:16 AM
Yes, most of the people here are young people, they regularly use the internet and have free time. Students occupy most of that number. Because Bitcoin helps them to have a stable job as well as a high income, they can be higher than people who have jobs. As a result, more and more young people find Bitcoin as well as Bitcoin, which is known in many places like schools, social networks, etc.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
May 17, 2018, 02:42:07 AM

Well, I have many plans for my coins.. As for the moment, I just keep on holding them until the price will be stable. Then I plan to sell them if I am already ready to manage and establish my own business.
Activity: 72
May 17, 2018, 02:37:46 AM
I have a friend of mine who are students and they are the one who introduced to me the bitcoin. They're investing in bitcoin and gain too much because of it and this is really a big help to their studies and also to their family and to everyone's financial needs. So many college students are into Bitcoin and not also a student but also their teacher are into bitcoin trading and bitcoin is really a big help to everyone.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
May 16, 2018, 11:18:37 PM

Thats right nowadays students who have deep knowledge about the internet and students do not know about bitcoin and how to earn it so most bitcoin users are students of many young people who are now rich now maybe they bitcoin they want me to bitcoin so I can support my family's hassle one day I also buy home and car by bitcoin.
But there can be advantage as well as disadvantage if a student will enter to this kind of industry at a young age, but for me it would be a great help since we really want this kind of opportunity, you are earning while you are studying is a great advantage as you are helping your parents at a young age.
Activity: 210
May 16, 2018, 11:11:40 PM
I would agree on your observation that are many college students are into bitcoin community and trading, for whatever reasons they have in involving themselves in cryptocurrencies is no longer my interest. However, i still believe that those college students here in bitcoin communities are responsible and have plans to further improve themselves in the future. People get wiser and wiser as they go of age, so they are entitled to enjoy but also think what is best for their future.
Activity: 60
May 16, 2018, 11:04:53 PM

I agree with you that many of the people who are investing in bitcoin and crypto are young people who, in many cases, are college students and i happen to be one of them.  I plan on using my crypto investment earnings on other investments and/or to buy something ill need in the future such as a car or a down payment on a house.

Thats right nowadays students who have deep knowledge about the internet and students do not know about bitcoin and how to earn it so most bitcoin users are students of many young people who are now rich now maybe they bitcoin they want me to bitcoin so I can support my family's hassle one day I also buy home and car by bitcoin.
Activity: 46
May 16, 2018, 10:33:58 PM
It's great that as young as possible, people involve themselves into crypto world. It is a good start for building up one's interest, skill and knowledge in businesses. I, myself, is a college student as well and similarly, I have plans for the future too. Aside from wanting some extra income for now, I would like to start filling up my funds for the business I'd like in the future. I am planning to give my family a restaurant. I also think internet cafes will always be in demand because the millenials are into pc games.
Activity: 518
Merit: 6
May 16, 2018, 09:38:54 PM
Bitcoin is the perfect for a student specially in college, if a college student engage bitcoin he/she can earn money to pay her/his expences in school. And thier knowledge on marketing also expand.
Pages:
Jump to: