Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin & College students . - page 11. (Read 2106 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 03:36:09 AM
I save my bitcoin for my future because I believe in the potential of bitcoin. The plan I have for my bitcoin is I will convert it into our country's currency and will use it to buy goods that will give me passive income like buying a lot of stuff that will be expensive in the future.
Activity: 87
Merit: 4
May 23, 2018, 09:41:12 PM
Bitcoin and college studant are currently associated with each other. It is possible for a student to earn money by working on Bitcoin. There are many poor families who work on this Bitcoin to maintain their well-being and continue their studies. So I think Bitcoin and students are friends of each other.

Indeed, earning assets in bitcoin is user friendly for collage student since they,as millenials are very familiar with technologies, online news, etc
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 03:47:08 PM
I plan on using the coins in my possession to buy a house and possibly rent some appartments from it to make more money. If I get enough money, I will buy a car too.
Good for you that you want to invest your earnings with those properties and it is a great thing rather than putting your money in a bank or investing in a real estate, it is okay to invest some properties.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
May 23, 2018, 03:18:49 PM
I plan on using the coins in my possession to buy a house and possibly rent some appartments from it to make more money. If I get enough money, I will buy a car too.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 03:05:19 PM
To answer your question on where to spen btc, I did from time to time on online goods, but to be honest I am still at a point on which I'd like to grow my coin investments since I recently do not have t much.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
May 23, 2018, 03:01:24 PM
As a college student that had invested my money to bitcoin, I'm going keep my coins. But Aside from holding, I think if I should spend half or a quarter of my coins into some more other altcoins and build an offline business. Because these all may help my future and not just my degree.
Activity: 308
May 23, 2018, 01:55:09 PM
It good to make them know more about bitcoin and participate in it. By this they can earn more experience and pocket money from it.It will help them in future. In my opinion it need to start from the 10th standard students.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
May 23, 2018, 01:47:16 PM
Bitcoin helps college students in terms of financial aspects, students who earn through bitcoin can pay there school expenses without asking money from there parents. Students make bitcoin as a part time job.
Activity: 266
May 23, 2018, 01:28:18 PM
I think that this topic does not need to be introduced into colleges. It can be easily studied on the Internet.
Activity: 56
May 23, 2018, 01:28:00 PM
am not a college students but the truth is bitcoin has helped lots of college students in the past and till now and different students have different use for what ever amount of bitcoin they have earned. some gamble with it to earn more, party but there are those who have been able to set up one or two businesses using the bitcoin they have earned, thereby making their lives a whole lot better and that of their families.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
May 23, 2018, 01:26:08 PM
This actually true, i am also a college students and use bitcoin as my extra income. It really help me alot like joining in a campaign. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies give me extra money to founding my education and especially my future
I am so happy whenever there are college students here who are doing bitcoin, I can't imagine my life being in their situation when I want to study, but unfortunately haven't given the chance to finish my college due to lack of financial that is why my aim for now is to help my cousins, niece/nephew and of course my children to finish their school until college with the help of bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
May 23, 2018, 01:20:04 PM
   I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
So i'm really curious about :
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?
- Do you have any future plans for your coins if you are hodling any ?

Well what about students traveling abroad, lots of students go over seas to help third world countries or going on vacation during spring or winter break. Why wouldn't students get into bitcoin?.
As we all know that bitcoin is a very good opportunity for all of the people to earn a lot of money.Bitcoin is like an extra income or extra pocket money.Everyone wants to earn money.For college students bitcoin is like a blessing.College students need a lot of money for their daily expenditures.A large portion of cryptocurrencies are only used by students and youngsters only because they have some desires to earn money and that too without any hardwork so bitcoin is the best option.
Activity: 122
Merit: 2
May 23, 2018, 01:15:51 PM
I think spending your bitcoin money to study is the best future investment you can do.  Wink

Of course it is but the discussion is centered on what next after graduating, because there will always be that time after graduation that one needs to start a life of his own outside the studies and then begins the thought of what to and you know the earlier one start that planning process the better
Activity: 122
Merit: 2
May 23, 2018, 01:06:27 PM
I think while still puzzling on what viable businesses to use your Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies on, it would be nice to keep acquiring them the more you can. One thing is certain the more money you have the easier it is for you to start up a serious business when the right time comes.
Activity: 8
May 23, 2018, 01:02:55 PM
  I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
So i'm really curious about :
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?
- Do you have any future plans for your coins if you are hodling any ?

Well what about students traveling abroad, lots of students go over seas to help third world countries or going on vacation during spring or winter break. Why wouldn't students get into bitcoin?.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 23, 2018, 12:56:10 PM
My future plan for what I'm currently hodling is to use it as a beginning money for the business I'm going in. For now I Dont know yet the business I'm going to get but one thing is for sure for the time right now, I'll hodl it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 23, 2018, 12:55:37 PM
As a college student, One should at least know what he/she plans on doing after graduating and since most of the things that we decide to do will need some capital to begin with, that's when our investments in cryptos come in play. You can use the profits from these to establish certain business and still continue investing in cryptos.
Activity: 106
May 23, 2018, 12:53:18 PM
Bitcoin and college studant are currently associated with each other. It is possible for a student to earn money by working on Bitcoin.
Younger  are certainly the most enthusiastic about cryptocurrency; they are the most active investors and want to get involved in the space in any way possible. As a college student, your budget is thin and that extra money could be used on rent, groceries, or books.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
May 23, 2018, 12:46:50 PM
If the subject of bitcoin is taught in high school or college, that would be very interesting. Bitcoin will be close to the students in the school and it is no longer new or unfamiliar. Students acquire the theory and will easily apply when they want to trade or invest in the cryptocurrency market. It is also a practical experience for students in today's colleges and universities.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
May 23, 2018, 12:41:21 PM
I think spending your bitcoin money to study is the best future investment you can do.  Wink
Yes, working bitcoin to support your schooling is the best things you do in your life cause knowledge is the best key to success. If you have knowledge the more chances to change your life, it become more successful in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: