Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin & College students . - page 15. (Read 2106 times)

Activity: 321
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 08:56:37 PM
  I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
So i'm really curious about :
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?
- Do you have any future plans for your coins if you are hodling any ?

I agree with you that many of the people who are investing in bitcoin and crypto are young people who, in many cases, are college students and i happen to be one of them.  I plan on using my crypto investment earnings on other investments and/or to buy something ill need in the future such as a car or a down payment on a house.

Bitcoin can earn a living from the age of youth and live in the future. Bitcoin can be helpful to save more money and earn from investing on it. This could work on especially on college loans that stuck with us in the next years. As a bitcoin holder my plan is to save for my children's future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 08:07:57 PM
Bitcoin in college student's is very helpful.Once Bitcoin become one subject in college it's a good idea.They can earn and they can pay thier tuition without the help of their parents and it's a big help.And because of that maybe there is possibility that the school will accept Bitcoin as mode of payment for tuition.

Yes, I agree that there are many college students out there who are in bitcoin now. I think it is very helpful and beneficial for them since at a young age they already have knowledge about bitcoin and they already know the importance of bitcoin in their lives. Bitcoin is indeed helpful especially for us who are seeking extra income for us and for our family.
Activity: 504
May 16, 2018, 07:45:54 PM
  I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?

I spend my coins on investments. I sell some coins to fund my VUL and invest some on stocks. I don't even spend my coins on gambling, partying, and etc. People should always think ahead around 10 steps when it comes to investments.

My plan so far is to make something out of it like fund an orphanage or even invest in a coin that supports parentless children or war-torn countries.
Activity: 19
May 16, 2018, 07:37:52 PM
Bitcoin is a coin that can make your life beautiful. You will not be lifelong to the age of youth. Bitcoin can earn a living from the age of youth and live in the future.
Activity: 86
May 16, 2018, 07:32:07 PM
Bitcoin in college student's is very helpful.Once Bitcoin become one subject in college it's a good idea.They can earn and they can pay thier tuition without the help of their parents and it's a big help.And because of that maybe there is possibility that the school will accept Bitcoin as mode of payment for tuition.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
May 16, 2018, 07:20:38 PM
Well, for those who are in school as youths, there are lots of frivolities engaged in because most money earned are almost as freebies, so misappropriation is very possible. For area where I am, earnings made are geared towards financial restoration before any enjoyment or frivolities can come in at all.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
May 16, 2018, 07:15:30 PM

It is a good idea to plan a business after investing in bitcoin. The money you can earn from it is more than enough to pay many of your loans and hopefully help you achieve your dreams. Personally, I also want to settle with a local business after five to ten years. There is a lot of time to come so we can all plan more on our way for success. While studying, you will be more mature and learn more so you will surely know what will you want.
Activity: 263
May 16, 2018, 07:10:23 PM
Stanford is one of the famous universities offering such classes. Dan Boney, co-Director of Stanford's computer security lab, said over a million people signed up for his online class.
Activity: 299
May 16, 2018, 07:04:38 PM
Most College students tend to focus their enthusiasm and energy on courses dedicated to their particular specialty. But bitcoin is something. wishing now just the sea..
Activity: 129
May 16, 2018, 07:01:05 PM
Recently, some countries have incorporated Cryptocurrency into their education curriculum. I think this is a nice move to reduce lack of job for the teaming graduate
Activity: 112
May 16, 2018, 06:44:33 PM
That is correct indeed. The young college student constitute the majority of the crypto community. But the money get can be used for other business aside those you mentioned. How long and far can you party. Invest into a partnership business or you can get entrepreneur skill from other business. If you are not married do justice and marry, further for a master degree or a top up program.
Activity: 364
May 16, 2018, 06:40:02 PM

Since I am an ambitious I want to use those coins I hold to have my own tokens or projects that benefited a lot of people and I know that doing this kind of project was really hard because you need to consider a lot of things that's why I am always motivated to to earn much token for me to have a huge capital in starting it.
Activity: 409
May 16, 2018, 06:34:46 PM
Well it is nice to the college students to know more about bitcoin so thta they can help their parent to their study and especially now that not all parent can send their children to get their courses that they really want, through the help bitcoin now they will.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
May 16, 2018, 06:32:01 PM
If you had been 3-5 years ago, you could have invested 100 dollars now and you will know that you have 15-20 Bitcoin at the right time. Now the real people are looking for big money. I think that people who have seen this future have invested in it in time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
May 16, 2018, 06:29:26 PM

Studying while trading and investing is a great motivator because you know that your future is secured. Bitcoin can be helpful to save more money and earn from investing on it. This could work on especially on college loans that stuck with us in the next years. Bitcoin can also serve as investment so you can start your dream business in the future which mine is coffee shop.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 16, 2018, 06:07:53 PM

Only a handful of college students invest for their future. Planning ahead for what is to come. Like you've said, most of these students are into partying, playing video games, purchasing some wants instead of needs, all those stuffs which are pretty much immature. They haven't realized that these coins they have in their possession are worth much more than spending on foolish things. Soon they will realize that they have wasted something precious on something useless. You on the other hand are still coming up with a plan for your holdings. Just plan it out wisely so not to waste any of your investments.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
May 16, 2018, 05:54:19 PM
Some excellent questions.

Because of immense taxes on the capital gains on cryptocurrencies, I have decided to hold my cryptocurrencies. If I ever convert them to fiat then it would be for an emergency financial need. In the long run I do plan to reinvest fiat earned from cryptos to fuel a home based business or to purchase real estate that would also be a nice investment instrument. There are many options as soon as you convert your cryptos to fiat, best thing is to consult a financial advisor for more recommendations. That being said, I am really not sure what the majority of college students would do with their profits, maybe have parties and that sort of stuff. But then again their would be savvy investors among them as well.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 05:50:38 PM

Students nowadays are prudent meaning they have thoughts of the future. They are also healthy concious. I am very positive that college students are witty with there bitcoin income. As a bitcoin holder my plan is to save for my children's future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
👨‍👩‍👧‍&#
May 16, 2018, 05:26:35 PM
It seems that such a subject as crypto currency, motivates students to appear in class. Quite a lot of colleges in the state of Illinois now offer courses that specialize in bitkoyne and blockade. Professors and students now know that knowing the crypto currency and the underlying technology of blocking it is vital for a career in finance and business.
now this blockchain technology is indeed a lot of into the subjects in college because of the technology
very good to learn and we as modern humans should be able to develop it
Activity: 290
May 16, 2018, 05:25:15 PM
Professors say that interest in such activities is driven mainly by representatives of junior courses. They note that senior teachers and students prefer to focus on traditional financial disciplines. Professor Gib Bassett talks about this phenomenon: "They want to hear about what bitkoin is. Their parents told them that this is a tulip bubble. It's crazy, it's ridiculous, and yet their friends who invested three years ago are now millionaires. ... This clearly has a certain component of the problem of "fathers and children."
Pages:
Jump to: