Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin & College students . - page 18. (Read 2106 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
May 13, 2018, 11:59:19 AM
I know bitcoin when I still on college and because of bitcoin, I become to realize that investment is something important for the future.
And thanks for bitcoin because I can earn profit and I use it for future purpose !
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
May 13, 2018, 11:55:41 AM
  I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
So i'm really curious about :
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?
- Do you have any future plans for your coins if you are hodling any ?

Spending coins for your study is the best thing you did, cause your hitting two bird in one stone. Remember, education is a treasure that no one will get/stole from you.  You can still hodl coins until you graduate just be wise don't spend if it's not necessary. Just plan for a clearer future, and who knows you'll might be successful and achieve all your plans.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 11:54:36 AM
Student don't often plan for their future because they have very little or no responsibility. Planning for the future is a must because responsibility will come some day. What other business you choose to have apart from cryptocurrency is your choice. Some people have farm, some have advertising firms and other small scale business. I have a friend who just posted her huge rice plantation in Thailand and I was impressed.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 10:07:35 AM
  I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?

Thinking about it deeply, from our current life situation, if you are involve with biycoin and you do earn so much from it, and the reality will tell you again-you are not rich...you will definitely invest more. This way, you are secured of earning without having much effort.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 09:13:05 AM
I'm college too and because I'm not in rich family I start to found any job that's not disturb my school. And from that i got involved in crypto. Because I believe crypto is a good idea to investment especially for college students,This is very important to us at least by future comes, who knows, the coins your holding are smoothly soaring up and gain huge amount, Its a brighter chance for us at least we have a good amount for investment, or assistance in times of problems.

Activity: 50
May 13, 2018, 08:36:45 AM
Im also a college student who myself to earn extra money, yeah it is really a good business to earn money. In addition it is not really time consuming, just have some extra time and your good. It is a really good help financially to the family.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
May 13, 2018, 04:36:33 AM
Apart from what you mentioned above there are so many other things we can use our bitcoin to do that will impact positively in our future such as investing in some other business that are visible such as real estate, but me particular I want to save up my bitcoin in other to built my small mining farm when I leave school.
Activity: 35
May 13, 2018, 04:27:31 AM
My family are not financially capable of sustaining most of my needs particularly for schooling thats why im into bitcoin so the coins i might have will be for my future finances and also to support my family in the near future since im the bread winner of our family.
Activity: 490
May 13, 2018, 03:08:21 AM
College students mostly spend their crypto coins if they have any. Most don't think of investing them by holding it for the long term, because as students, their needs are enormous and they need to fulfill all those needs. I did saved all my bitcoins when I was in my final year to finance my rent and other important demands .
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 02:55:27 AM
I think college students that invested in bitcoin believe that there is a huge potential for bitcoin. It's a technology that they know that still needs time before many people see its real worth.
Activity: 31
May 13, 2018, 02:53:49 AM
I as a college student. I save my bitcoins for my future because I believe in bitcoin's potential. I have known many friends who actually used this chance on getting a lot of benefit in bitcoin, they want to help their parents to minimize the expenses for their study, because they learn to trade bitcoin to make more money.
Activity: 35
May 13, 2018, 02:49:22 AM
I'm sure that the students are benefited by trading trading because I've seen them make trades and earn profits and not only that the technology used bitcoin can also make the students learn and understand the use of blockchain technology.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
May 13, 2018, 02:14:13 AM
Well, there are many college students who are now earning a bitcoin and though it can be as sideline it can easy to monitor and can do even you are a students. But they need to know that even they can earn on bitcoin they need to finish their profession.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
May 13, 2018, 01:49:15 AM
I'm a college student (on leave) myself. I already have a part-time job before i get into crypto world. Honestly, most of all my coins from both investing and bounty rewards are for long term hodl but if there's someting wrong with my part-time job, i already have back-up fund from my coins. I really hope i don't need to spend my coins in order to get higher profit potential in the future.
Activity: 233
May 13, 2018, 01:39:41 AM
I think the students can make money from the benefits of bitcoin trading because I've seen them make trades and earn profits and not only that the technology used bitcoin can also make the students learn and understand the use of blockchain tenology.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 01:30:52 AM

I use the bitcoin to increase my income and my family's income, and that's my initial goal in investing and I've felt the results so great and can make my economy better than ever
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
May 13, 2018, 01:17:02 AM
Im also a college student right now and I use my bitcoin for my school needs. Most of it are used for transportation because I dont own a car yet. And some of it are used for other miscellaneous needs. I rarely use it for partying stuffs since the money that I have gotten from bitcoin is very usefull just for my needs.
If the bitcoin used for the purpose like paying college fee, buying books and for other useful needs then it for a good cause and acceptable, bitcoin makes life easy for students, but using bitcoin for other than educational purposes is not good from students point of view.
Activity: 63
May 13, 2018, 01:05:33 AM
Im also a college student right now and I use my bitcoin for my school needs. Most of it are used for transportation because I dont own a car yet. And some of it are used for other miscellaneous needs. I rarely use it for partying stuffs since the money that I have gotten from bitcoin is very usefull just for my needs.
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
May 13, 2018, 12:59:47 AM

There are a lot of things in my mind that i would use my holdings for, buy a house, a car, real state or hold till my retirement but definitely not going to use it for gambling or partying. Unlike these students who would not mind spending their coins on anything, i would spend it only on useful things.
Activity: 236
Merit: 39
May 13, 2018, 12:49:33 AM

I agree with you because I'm just a college student that is one who has really need money to support my education, but my family didn't know that I am involved with this kind of earning money.
Pages:
Jump to: