Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin & College students . - page 19. (Read 2141 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 12:47:21 AM
Students has a lot of responsibilities on their shoulders.That's why bitcoin helps a lot on students who has less opportunity but only bitcoin help them continue their studies.Bitcoin support their expenses and help their family as well.They arw earning and learning at the time because they use bitcoin as their part time job.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
May 13, 2018, 12:46:48 AM
I think while you the financial capability to do so, you should start your own business with the coins you got, buy some property like a house for your future. Ensuring your future would be your first priority because that's what people always fail to do. You put your coins to good use. Starting you business can be good as long as you have something in mind or maybe you can invest in some companies by buying shares so that you can earn from them.

Bitcoin is help to college students for help to study. So college students learn more information. It good opportunity for the college students future growth and improve the knowledge. So people start the new business. Bitcoin is help to invest the some business improvement. It time to acct. So college students complete the work on time. It good future investment. So students follow the bitcoin for the gather some information for start the business. It help for plan to work and complete the process on time.
Activity: 425
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 12:34:30 AM
I think while you the financial capability to do so, you should start your own business with the coins you got, buy some property like a house for your future. Ensuring your future would be your first priority because that's what people always fail to do. You put your coins to good use. Starting you business can be good as long as you have something in mind or maybe you can invest in some companies by buying shares so that you can earn from them.
Activity: 196
May 13, 2018, 12:33:40 AM
Many people here are involved in Cryptocurrency, because they know it gives them an extra chance to earn the extra money they use to pay their rented home money. So they do Bounty hunter and participate in Bounty campaigns to earn a lot of money. to achieve goals in his future life.
Activity: 446
Merit: 13
May 13, 2018, 12:33:23 AM
  I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
So i'm really curious about :
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?
- Do you have any future plans for your coins if you are hodling any ?

Hi there Hazaki! So you are one among those students that is working hard to gain enough bitcoins for the future. First I congratulate you for managing your time. Studying is hard enough combine with work in cryptocurrency is absolutely more harder. I have read stories of asian students that do the same, but they ended up giving up studying or their bitcoins. Currently, I spent my earning thru home utilities. But as student, I think i will highly recommend that to use your earnings to generate more earnings and gradually pay off your student loan. Do not just pay out your loan in one shot. My plan is to hodl as long as I can, considering I can still pay off my expenses.
Activity: 168
May 13, 2018, 12:30:02 AM
bitcoin and college students are interrelated, there are many students joining the bounty program so they have the money to pay school fees, and there are also many suggestions that the school accepts tuition Bitcoin fees are great for undergraduates
Activity: 196
May 13, 2018, 12:25:46 AM
Many people here are involved in Cryptocurrency, because they know it gives them an extra chance to earn the extra money they use to pay their rented home money. So they do Bounty hunter and participate in Bounty campaigns to earn a lot of money. to achieve goals in his future life.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
May 13, 2018, 12:20:39 AM
In general, it is difficult to count on coins. Most coins eventually fall in price and disappear. I have no plans except at the time to sell it. As for students, this status will not always be with them. Students are educated and become young professionals. For young people our future
Yes I agree with you. I am a college students and for me bitcoin is really helpful in terms of financial. It should have a time management with your studies and bitcoin. It is challenging to us because we are studying at the same time working on bitcoin. But your hardship will not wasted because it is really support you in financial.
Though I'm not a student anymore but I agree with your principles, instead of wasting your time doing with other things that won't help you out financially, its better to be encourage understanding this chain, if most of those people around this industries are students, thrn we will see a great future ahead, those students who will manage to explore and add more ideas for the future uses of crypto will enhance everything that's already been established.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
May 12, 2018, 11:59:17 PM
  I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?

I am not in a position to criticize people for spending their coins on partying and gambling, it is their money. For me i would not spend my hard earned money on waste, i would rather save it or invest more on promising coins and save for the future.
Activity: 224
May 13, 2018, 12:13:26 AM
My brother is a student yet, but he already has the intelligence to pay for their studies and thinks when to buy home. He was lucky as he has a mentor like me. But many others from his entourage walk them.
Activity: 266
May 13, 2018, 12:13:12 AM
Bitcoin is a coin that can make your life beautiful. You will not be lifelong to the age of youth. Bitcoin can earn a living from the age of youth and live in the future.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
May 12, 2018, 11:49:35 PM
You are right, mostly in the community bitcoin users are mostly college students, or teenagers, the reason why they are able to join is because they have the time and the ability to understand since they are in the learning process, and they are open to technology then I won't be surprised if some college student was able to gain income in such a fast pace.
Activity: 210
May 12, 2018, 11:18:05 PM
I am one of those young people who are still in college and are currently investing and trying to make profit out of cryptocurrency. It can be hard at first because I had to balance my time on studying for my college life and in the other hand, studying to learn more about crypto trading and tricks on how to become a successful trader. Instead of partying, traveling, or spending on unnecessary things, I just invest it on Bitcoin and other Altcoins like NEM (XEM) and ETH and just HODLing it out. SO for college guys like me who are interested in the crypto world, invest yourself first before investing your money. Good luck!
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
The Future Of Work
May 12, 2018, 11:16:24 PM
For me , Bitcoin is very helpful to the college students because they're have many college student who are working hard for they're future working can affect to they're school and bitcoin help students to have an work in easy way.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
May 12, 2018, 11:07:09 PM
It's also good if bitcoins are taught to college students. It's so that students can learn to find the side money to pay for college fees. Also, they do not even have to bind the stomach to eat and no longer have to ask for money from their parents to make payment college education.
Activity: 168
May 12, 2018, 11:06:06 PM
More than 20 percent of college students use their financial aid money to invest in cryptocurrencies according to new findings by The Student Loan Report, a website for student loan information.The site polled 1,000 current college students with loan debt this month.The survey did not ask how much students were investing and many could be buying only smaller amounts.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
May 12, 2018, 10:38:32 PM

Not everything like that, dude.  I myself come from a family with a weak economy. the money I get from bitcoin that I use to pay for my brother's education, and now I can buy a home for my family even though it's a small house.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3
May 12, 2018, 10:27:48 PM
Many students who are in college or university don't even know what bitcoin and what can even do. Also, being a college student I know what some of the students who use their bitcoin buy anything that they want and not using it by the needs because of their parents are rich and are being given with lots of money. I believe that bitcoin can do a lot of stuff especially, in investing for the long term. As we already experienced bitcoin is really volatile and can increase in just matter of days but also can decrease that is why it so volatile and this is also a good chance to invest and earn by trading it. Many students should start investing and think about the future and not buying useless stuff on the internet.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 10:04:28 PM
Bitcoin is somehow associated with gold right now. But I think it's quite true that bitcoin, like gold, can be a pretty much good investment. People say that we should invest while we are still young so that we can rely on something in the future once we got older or we already have a family. I'm just a college student right now and I'm hopeful about bitcoin its potential. Asset or investment, I think, it's going to be the future.
Activity: 113
May 11, 2018, 05:54:59 AM
Being involved in bitcoin industry is an opportunity for students as it may also became their source for fulfilling necessities but it doesn't mean that they're not well-learned on how to use their coins appropriately. As a student, I prefer spending it to beneficial stuffs rather than spending it in every "wants" because this is what we can really do to make our own money for now. I don't take it for granted and waste everything at once.
Pages:
Jump to: