Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin & College students . - page 22. (Read 2141 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 09, 2018, 03:45:56 PM
Students are a people who want to get rich quickly and raise a lot of money. I personally invest in other crypto-currencies
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
May 09, 2018, 02:23:56 PM
I have noticed to my college student neighbor, when he get big reward from the airdrop he eat to the expensive restaurant and spend his money to the things that did not needed most. This 2018 he did not receive big reward from airdrop and he realize that he need to save money for his studies and for his future.  
I personally do not think that bitcoin may have any use for the college students, In fact bitcoin is currently use as for investment and trading purposes, while the college students have to fulfill their education first and when they become from their college and stud, then they should take active part in trading and investment.  
That is right, college students for me should focus on their study and not on how they are going to earn at an earl age, but for sure they are still free to do what they want as some people are really doing something on their own and some are making this an opportunity to finish their studies.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 01:59:29 PM
I have noticed to my college student neighbor, when he get big reward from the airdrop he eat to the expensive restaurant and spend his money to the things that did not needed most. This 2018 he did not receive big reward from airdrop and he realize that he need to save money for his studies and for his future.  
I personally do not think that bitcoin may have any use for the college students, In fact bitcoin is currently use as for investment and trading purposes, while the college students have to fulfill their education first and when they become from their college and stud, then they should take active part in trading and investment.  
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
May 09, 2018, 01:13:34 PM
Im a college student and millenial at the same time. I know a lot of people here is same as me. Many of my classmates and schoolmates are here. I think its good for both side. Cryptocurrency market will grow more with more youth. More youth means longer life for cryptocurrency. For students, we all learn many things about this kind of currency. We also earn money while learning. So its good for both side.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
May 09, 2018, 12:53:57 PM
Yes, most of the users are millennials but from a broad perspective, the overall mindset of the investor is not matured enough to deal with the volatility and hence it affects the market multiple times. Things are yet to develop and till then, we will see turbulence in the situation.

I think we should appreciate the efforts of Australia for introducing blockchain technology to the primary grade students, I am sure, we will see a high number of leaders in Blockchain industry coming from Australia within next 10 to 20 years.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 12:06:57 PM
I think every college student should join bitcoin because most of the parents especially in 3rd world are not able to bear tuition fee.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
May 09, 2018, 09:01:11 AM
  I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
So i'm really curious about :
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?
- Do you have any future plans for your coins if you are hodling any ?

This is true on some levels as bitcoin is really beneficial and almost seemed like it was made for college students that couldn't afford their needs abd wants yet. As a teenager investor I most of the time use the profits I gain to buy what I need and what I want, parties and other leisure activities except videogames are not my type of thing, so I don't really have much that I spend.
Activity: 182
May 09, 2018, 09:00:28 AM
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
May 09, 2018, 08:59:01 AM
  I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?

I have known many friends who actually used this chance on getting a lot of benefit in bitcoin the best thing is they know what their 1st priorities of course they want to help their parents to minimize the expenses for their study and some of my friend they pay their own tuition fee but partying, gambling and playing online games is normal thing and its part of growing up, for sure they know the value of crypto so I think there are many students keep their coin for their future.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 08:45:49 AM
As a new currency circulating for several years alone, bitcoin successfully seize the attention of people around the world. Its presence is very phenomenal record a variety of stories and interesting stories among users.

One interesting story came from a young man from Norway Kristofer Koch was able to buy a fairly luxurious apartment after he forgot to save bitcoin in time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
May 09, 2018, 08:21:00 AM
This thing acquired alot of efforts of our community to do. As I observed, 5 out 20 people know what is bitcoin so do you think that bitcoin can caught their attention immediately? I don't think so. I know this will be a good idea but if you think of it critically, you can learn with the use of our connection. Why do we need excert a lot of effort to build when you can do it by our own? Less expense and less effort.
Activity: 221
May 09, 2018, 08:03:26 AM
I think everyone has different goals about their future, right now I have not thought about the coin I have in the future, I just do trading just to fill my spare time and make a profit and the money I can use to shop
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
May 09, 2018, 07:49:27 AM
Being student myself, I can relate to your dilemma. I try to spend as little as possible of my crypto portfolio on daily purchases. Because I have long term plans and I belive cryptocurrencies are still in their millennial years. When Bitcoin was at ATH, I started thinking about buying an apartment, but then it crashed before I had enough to buy one.
Activity: 378
May 09, 2018, 07:20:27 AM
I use coins to trade altcoin or bitcoin. Anything that can trade where I try to make some profit so I have savings for the future. It was the most important lesson of my life. Cool
Activity: 616
May 09, 2018, 06:51:08 AM
I'm using my coin to invest in a long-term, so I do some investment in the token, ethereum token that start ICO and still has a  new user of that token, and I start to invest in them with joining the ICO, after I join the ICO I start to wait until the token available in the market and wait until the price is hit my prediction. so half of my activity in crypto is just investing
Activity: 406
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
May 09, 2018, 06:45:55 AM
Bitcoin is good thing that ever happen to a college student...because it help them support their studies, and other personal needs knowing how expensive studying is, it also lessen their parent's burden specially when they can't hardly pay for their tuition fee...college student are more updated, knowledgable and smart when comes to new technologies so it would be easy for them to learn about bitcoin
Activity: 1
May 09, 2018, 06:39:40 AM
I think all college student know about bitcoin  
Activity: 1302
May 09, 2018, 06:38:42 AM
Bitcoin only for adults and educated person. No for primary or secondary students. College and university students are involving themselves in bitcoin nowadays. So college and university students are appropriate for bitcoin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
May 09, 2018, 06:34:13 AM
University and college students nowadays participate in bitcoin a lot. Most of them are good at computer and electronic technology. Especially young people are bold, aspire to get rich, desire to change lives so they accept the risk. Investing in bitcoin is an opportunity for students to experience the dream of getting rich. My nephew is a sophomore but has a lot of assets in his hands thanks to investing in bitcoins.
Activity: 124
May 09, 2018, 06:09:33 AM

Actually, I am a college student. The only purpose on why did I join in this kind of forum is to have an additional income for me to not ask money from my parents. Instead, I can help them earn money and pay for my school expenses and for others expenses needed to spend. Except from giving money to my parents, I also save money for the future of our family and  for my own future. I never think that I will use my coins in gambling, partying, etc. because money is important specially in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: