Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin & College students . - page 3. (Read 2106 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 107
June 08, 2018, 07:51:28 AM
For me, it is great opportunity to have another source of income that you will use to help you and your parents spending some money that you will provide for your future or education. As a student, I use the money that I earn to pay the bills, help my parents to our financial and especially use it to pay my tuition fee. But I also, save some amount of money that I will use in the future to start my own business or use to find another source of income. I’m a type of person that doesn’t want to spend my money on useless things because I want it, I spend my money on those things that are essential and necessary. I’m grateful that I knew this cryptocurrency because it helps me a lot regarding financials. I’m determined to achieve my goals in life and want to become a billionaire that the only problem is how I will spend my money.  Smiley
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 06:33:45 AM
Students are more likely to perform crypto mining personally as they don’t pay for exclusive power cost, the primary cost of crypto mining.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 04:28:44 AM
  I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
So i'm really curious about :
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?
- Do you have any future plans for your coins if you are hodling any ?

I believe that college students will be the largest help in bitcoin community it is because there minds are still fresh. They are open minded about seeking a work . They also seeking for a job that will surely guarantee there future as well.
Activity: 420
Merit: 113
June 08, 2018, 02:37:58 AM
Now I do not spend my coins, because I invest in the long term, but in the future I plan to buy a good home and go on a trip around the world with my family.
I want my own place and the opportunity to travel. Those are very simple goals, but they are very important to me and inspire me to deal with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 28
June 08, 2018, 02:30:07 AM
You need to secure a decent old age. Make passive income. So easy to spend coins, it is foolish and blind.
Activity: 98
June 08, 2018, 01:14:53 AM
i myself is the same with your shoulder. I have many investments to the ICO's trying to get on board to this community. I will be patient now to hold all my tokens and expect a huge gains 5 years from now.
Activity: 98
Merit: 31
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
June 08, 2018, 01:11:18 AM
  I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?

I usually spend my coins for sustaining my daily needs, I don’t spend it on gambling nor partying. Spending it on much more meaningful purpose is way too better.

I guess long term investment is my current and future plan, also trading is one of the things I’m planning to consider in the future.

That is a very wise approach and will get you to financial freedom sooner or öater. Poverty is a mindset.
Activity: 7
June 07, 2018, 10:58:12 PM

The main reason for this phenomenon is that Bitcoin is a kind of virtual digital currency. Generally, young and knowledgeable college students are more likely to accept new things and better understand and use them.
Activity: 186
June 07, 2018, 10:38:30 PM

I agree with you that many of the people who are investing in bitcoin and crypto are young people who, in many cases, are college students and i happen to be one of them.  I plan on using my crypto investment earnings on other investments and/or to buy something ill need in the future such as a car or a down payment on a house.

Thats a good idea sir now a days we must know how to use bitcoin for our future im not sure that now they teach the bitcoin to the school or their subject maybe somedays will aprobe that to the school and some of the student are not hard to get their tuitoin in school because they know how to bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 210
June 07, 2018, 10:35:19 PM
It's very nice to learn college student about bitcoin. Because of bitcoin they have allowance and buy their activities. It is more helps for the students.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 07, 2018, 10:27:36 PM
The best thing about being a college student is that some of the students are given an allowance every month, every week, or somtimes everyday. Those students can earn money with bitcoin. But if they want to invest, they must have an extra money because if not, then don't spend it in investing. A college students needs money. To help their parents and family.
Activity: 481
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 09:51:50 PM

Although this seems imprudent for the college teenagers, what their exhibiting is promoting the main reason bitcoin and some cryptocurrencies were made, and that is for the online and global transaction. What they're doing is still healthy for the system as it helps bitcoin be recognized by entities as a better way to transact ib the internet unlike its current status which is an asset for investment.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
HPQ.IO - #1 Industrial ICO in Asia '2018
June 07, 2018, 09:50:34 PM
I agree with you if students who pursue Cryptocurrency activities have not really think about something basic and their purpose just for fun.
But if a student who already has a mature mind will make an investment house, apartment, gold, or restaurant from the results of doing business Cryptocurrency.
Plans for the future against the coins I have been trading and doing my best to have a lot of advantages.
Activity: 130
June 07, 2018, 09:36:52 PM
All know many college students that involving crypto currency. They know earn additional income. So they doing bounty campaign link with social media.
Activity: 347
June 07, 2018, 08:57:31 PM

Actually there are so many students now that are working here in bitcoin because they want to earn some money for themselves. Many teenager now want to be an independent person so they find a way to earn money and that's bitcoin.
Activity: 634
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 08:35:28 PM
Me, myself is a college student earning money in cryptos. I am participating in campaigns in order to earn tokens/coins. I already got two different kinds of tokens in my wallet and already converted some of it to fiat money. I gave the money I earned to my parents cause I know they needed it and got some to pay for my tuition fee. Actually I plan to convert some more tokens to fiat money and hold some too, cause I don't know what may happen to the market and the tokens I am holding in the future, it may succeed or it may not, but still I want to take the risk. I also plan on continuously participate in campaigns until I graduated and have work. I'll use it as a part time job.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
June 07, 2018, 08:33:09 PM
In my own opinion bitcoin is very useful to a college students because, it can help them financially by doing this bitcoin they can join some bounty campaigns or airdrops or even if they have capital they can invest or do trading. Even though they are in school the money that they invest in bitcoin is growing and it helps them for any payments in school. The money that their parents give them is not enough because they have no source of income so I think bitcoin is a good chance for a college students.
Activity: 138
Merit: 4
Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem
June 07, 2018, 08:17:54 PM
Im one of theses college students that gain money from crypto. We do this to earn money to sustain our needs and also wants. Personally, we have a lot of advantage because we will still young and we have a lot of time to earn. In term of hodling, we have financial advantage because it serves as our savings for future
Activity: 233
June 07, 2018, 08:14:13 PM
Bitcoin and college studant are currently associated with each other. It is possible for a student to earn money by working on Bitcoin. There are many poor families who work on this Bitcoin to maintain their well-being and continue their studies. So I think Bitcoin and students are friends of each other.
Yes I agree with you. Bitcoin is very good for a college student. It will help them in their financial while they are studying. It is really easy to work in bitcoin because you can log in anytime in your free time. It is also easy to manage the bjtcoin and studying. It can reduce the stress of the student in their fees in school.
Activity: 391
June 07, 2018, 08:01:28 PM

I usually spend my coins for sustaining my daily needs, I don’t spend it on gambling nor partying. Spending it on much more meaningful purpose is way too better.

I guess long term investment is my current and future plan, also trading is one of the things I’m planning to consider in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: