Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin & College students . - page 4. (Read 2106 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
June 07, 2018, 07:50:48 PM
  I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
So i'm really curious about :
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?
- Do you have any future plans for your coins if you are hodling any ?

Just like you,  i also have lots of plans for my future but of course those plans won't work without any capital on it.  I also doing lots of works to ensure that i can reach my dreams someday.  Ive been working hard on it.
Activity: 547
Merit: 253
June 07, 2018, 07:33:43 PM
  I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?

I strongly believe what you are saying sir. I myself is a college student but my case is different, I do not anymore go to my mother and father to give me for my allowance in school. I used the money I earned through my cryptocurrency engagement. After I will graduate soon, more dreams is I wanted to achieve. To have my own house in just at my young age, my own car and especially a business where I can control in my own because I am a business course student.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 07:21:27 PM
I think eventhough they are only a student who depend to their parents..
In my own opinion there are also student who are not wasting their money in not necessary matter.. maybe they gave it to their parents for help or they also save it for the future.. because nowadays majority of persons are responsible for their futures.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
June 07, 2018, 06:49:54 PM
The presence of bitcoin can be a great way to get students to earn extra income, this is because bitcoin is better than saving, and with facts like this I agree that official bitcoin is taught in various schools.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 06:41:40 PM
I figure it isn't advantageous to demonstrate bitcoin as a different subject. presently there territory unit a few digital forms of money of different centrality at that point it's higher to present data inside the field of cryptographic money, anyway without a doubt bitcoin is that the establishing father of this. On the example of bitcoin, there's a considerable measure of to be told.

It's not so produce a good profit or maximum but there will be few who will make a profit from what has been taught.
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
June 07, 2018, 06:33:41 PM
I have known a few college students right now who are investing on Bitcoin. As they continue to study, they are raising money to buy Bitcoin a few years ago. Now that their value have skyrocketed, it's pretty much to say that it's all worth for them to invest way back then. I wish I've known Bitcoin during the time it was born in 2009. Anyways, lesson learned. We still have altcoins too.
As millennial generations they should indeed take advantage of this opportunity. They live in the digital age, it would be very easy to adapt to cryptocurrency. Especially if they can succeed, can become a young millionaire.
Activity: 17
June 07, 2018, 05:38:44 PM
Before i came to college, life was tough for me and i started researching on how to make money online. When i found bitcoin investment, i invested my savings into cryptocurrencies and since then, it has all been smiles. For now, i depend on my bitcoin investments in college but when i'm done, i want to open a boutique with my investment and also to invest in farming.
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 07, 2018, 05:37:09 PM
I agree with your opinion that bitcoin has become an option for college students to searching an additional income. In my country Indonesia there are also some examples that show how big the appeal of bitcoin as an investment choice for college students. Even for them, bitcoin is not just an alternative to increase income but also make them as one of the choices of work in the future
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
June 07, 2018, 05:16:14 PM
I'm not young at all, unfortunately. And my experience is much greater than when I was 24.
But I think there is nothing wrong with young people spending their money on entertainment. We live only once. And in 40 years you already cannot afford much. Not because you haven't money, you are sick or don't want to be bloody weird for others. I think youth is the most suitable time to bring madness and enjoy life to its fullest. And if cryptocurrency helps in this then it's fine.
True mate youngs must funs and entertainment but as of our old now we couldnt much at all like that due to our family we must firstly do as a parents now.
But not most of them do only fun and entertainment. Many of them are very sensible students and they know about their timing and know that what their current struggle can give them in the future so they work hard even in their studentship and they earn from different services in crypto and they save them for longer time and when the time come when they need to do any business then they do their businesses with that money after completing their education.
Activity: 90
June 07, 2018, 04:51:31 PM
Many student are use in bitcoin they are properly use in bitcoin and deal life properly. I am use in bitcoin and some buy coin exchange in trade. I hope it will be success in bitcoin and crypto market.

Right now there so many students in college joinining bitcoin.And the best of this is what they earn from bitcoin is the one who support thier study.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 04:40:05 PM
Many student are use in bitcoin they are properly use in bitcoin and deal life properly. I am use in bitcoin and some buy coin exchange in trade. I hope it will be success in bitcoin and crypto market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 04:05:14 PM
I figure it isn't advantageous to demonstrate bitcoin as a different subject. presently there territory unit a few digital forms of money of different centrality at that point it's higher to present data inside the field of cryptographic money, anyway without a doubt bitcoin is that the establishing father of this. On the example of bitcoin, there's a considerable measure of to be told.
Activity: 26
June 07, 2018, 03:57:37 PM

A huge huge help to the College Students for their expenses and incoming College Students to get them ready for their College Life, though first they have to understand and studu how BTC works, what could go wrong if they don't abide to the policy, rules of using bitcoin and what blockchain is.
Activity: 322
June 07, 2018, 03:43:37 PM
Hello. the world of crypto coins helped me a lot. in this way I secured my pocket money in college, I did not have to ask my parents so often, so we also relieved them of a huge financial effort
Activity: 123
June 07, 2018, 03:23:11 PM
This thing acquired alot of efforts of our community to do. As I observed, 5 out 20 people know what is bitcoin so do you think that bitcoin can caught their attention immediately? I don't think so. I know this will be a good idea but if you think of it critically, you can learn with the use of our connection. Why do we need excert a lot of effort to build when you can do it by our own? Less expense and less effort.
Activity: 122
June 07, 2018, 03:20:20 PM
There are most college students and graduates in crypto who are making a lot of money. Like me, I am a college graduate and I'm still investing the money I have made in crypto. I have plans of investing in crypto for 3 more years and afterwards, I want to start my own medical laboratory.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
June 07, 2018, 03:00:31 PM

I have finished my college for 4 years and I became an employee for 2 years before I finally got to know Bitcoin, right now I've been focusing on Bitcoin and leaving my old job, I used the crypto coins I got to build my business.
but it's true as long as a student I do not think too much about my future, I just play and just want to finish college just like that, I am grateful to know Bitcoin.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
June 07, 2018, 02:56:52 PM
I have known a few college students right now who are investing on Bitcoin. As they continue to study, they are raising money to buy Bitcoin a few years ago. Now that their value have skyrocketed, it's pretty much to say that it's all worth for them to invest way back then. I wish I've known Bitcoin during the time it was born in 2009. Anyways, lesson learned. We still have altcoins too.
Activity: 133
June 07, 2018, 02:45:36 PM
I'm not young at all, unfortunately. And my experience is much greater than when I was 24.
But I think there is nothing wrong with young people spending their money on entertainment. We live only once. And in 40 years you already cannot afford much. Not because you haven't money, you are sick or don't want to be bloody weird for others. I think youth is the most suitable time to bring madness and enjoy life to its fullest. And if cryptocurrency helps in this then it's fine.
True mate youngs must funs and entertainment but as of our old now we couldnt much at all like that due to our family we must firstly do as a parents now.
Activity: 448
June 07, 2018, 02:42:45 PM
Bitcoin and also school student are currently linked together. It will be possible to get a pupil to be able to build an income simply by taking care of Bitcoin. There are numerous weak family members which work with this kind of Bitcoin to keep up their particular well-being and also keep on their particular scientific studies. Therefore i consider Bitcoin and also pupils are usually close friends of each and every some other.
Pages:
Jump to: