Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin down Altcoin down - page 2. (Read 4392 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
yamzu
October 23, 2018, 12:46:26 PM
It's correct information, that bitcoin going down, but altcoins rising up now. Small falls of altcoins aren't equal bitcoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
October 23, 2018, 11:07:34 AM
bitcoin will remain a reference for alternative coins. bitcoin is a coin that has a huge impact on other coin developments.
so it is very high consideration to make decisions from bitcoin for other coins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
October 23, 2018, 11:06:11 AM
BTC has recently shown surprising stability, so I think that lately prices will still fall to attract investors to the market, strangely, but I still don’t see new investors. We hope that they will come and everything will be much better.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
October 23, 2018, 11:06:05 AM
Is there any relationship between the two?
Whh must the fall of bitcoin after other altcoins?
We all know that bitcoin is the #1 cryptocurrency now. So basically many altcoin will sure depend in the value of bitcoin. When bitcoin is down altcoin will follow.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Looking to the future and control myself
October 23, 2018, 11:02:39 AM
i think the reason by the volume of bitcoin too big and they can control the crypto, the price of bitcoin go down and up will be affect directed to the altcoin.
Activity: 308
October 23, 2018, 10:40:07 AM
Regarding this matter that whenever bitcoins goes down all the other altcoins or crypto currencies will also follow to go down because it is very much known in the crypto market and to all the crypto enthusiast that bitcoin is the king of crypto currency so all of the crypto currencies will be affected every time when bitcoins market value will go up or go down.
Activity: 420
October 23, 2018, 10:33:58 AM
I do not understand the relationship between the two, what I know is that when the BTC price decreases there must be a lot of bad news about crypto which will eventually have an impact on the price reduction that occurs in the altcoin, maybe many people think it is very risky to hold the altcoin when BTC decreases
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
October 23, 2018, 10:33:35 AM
Bitcoin does not really affect the coins I am using. Coins like Paragon, Stellar and Cardano are really great. They are excellent in profitability and project wise too. They do not fluctuate.
Activity: 280
October 23, 2018, 10:07:03 AM
yes most of altcoins price related to bitcoin price if bitcoin price down most of altcoins price will be also down if bitcoin price rise altcoins will be also rise but i found few altcoins which price not related to bitcoin
I wonder what these altcoins are.All top coins are forced to follow the General trends.Maybe your coins are shitcoins, or don't even know what.
Activity: 378
October 23, 2018, 06:00:09 AM

It is simple market trend. When the most reliable cryptocurrency goes down people start worrying about the end of marke and start selling much more.
Activity: 294
October 23, 2018, 05:41:04 AM

Now when BTC goes does, some altcoins rise because people are looking for other investment options. When BTC is falling, XRP is growing, check it.
Activity: 231
October 23, 2018, 04:00:29 AM
yes most of altcoins price related to bitcoin price if bitcoin price down most of altcoins price will be also down if bitcoin price rise altcoins will be also rise but i found few altcoins which price not related to bitcoin
Activity: 378
October 23, 2018, 03:52:28 AM

It is not true. For example, when BTC is down, some cryptos show stable growth, so there is no way to make your statement 100% true.
Activity: 462
October 20, 2018, 11:01:04 AM

It really is. At short intervals, the correlation is noticeable. But there are Altcoins that seem to be indifferent to the events around Bitcoin.
Activity: 93
October 20, 2018, 08:11:07 AM
The link I think there is. Bitcoin is the leader in the cryptocurrency market, in my opinion. All look first of all what rate at it and only then at all other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 532
October 19, 2018, 02:53:21 PM
Bitcoin is the strongest coin on the cryptocurrency market, its capitalization greatly exceeds the capitalization of any other altcoin and that is why altcoins follow Bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 19, 2018, 11:35:02 AM
Yea its sad what happening now,but its not the end at all,no need to panic and follow all peoples who dump they coins for low price,just hodl guys for  this year end and see what happens.
Activity: 450
October 19, 2018, 11:29:30 AM

Yes of course there has relation between altcoin and bitcoin. Market actually fall-up by satoshi. Difference about satoshi and USD, if USD value down of bitcoin, then altcoin price down.  Just something down of satoshi of altcoin but USD value fully depend on bitcoin price.
Activity: 112
October 17, 2018, 05:05:56 PM
Yes. This is called a direct relationship. I think that all other currencies depend on investments in Bitcoin, because even the creators of Altcoins invest in Bitcoins. This is very profitable. There is confidence that interest in cryptocurrency will never disappear, while Bitcoin costs even as much as now.
Activity: 504