Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin down Altcoin down - page 5. (Read 4392 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 5
October 03, 2018, 10:32:56 PM
actually there are patterns that there used to be the opposite. When the bitcoin down, should altcoin up, so did the opposite. However, this is precisely the case when different. no longer valid pattern that there used to be. now when the bitcoin down, then altcoin will also join the down.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
October 03, 2018, 10:30:47 PM
As you know that bitcoin is a founder member of the market and as it's price go up the prices of all altcoins go up but as the drop down in the price of bitcoin it's affect on all altcoins and their prices also go down its true bitcoin down altcoins down.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 10:30:27 PM
I think all altcoin are based on bitcoin as a source of comparison. So essentially making bitcoin prices up then altcoin prices also rise, and make bitcoin prices down altcoin prices also fell.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 10:17:02 PM
Bitcoin is obviously the LEADER in all crypto currency.. So if seems like investors / buyers are losing faith in it.. it means that for all crypto.. its happens in stocks as well.. Say for example.. The Solar Energy sector...
Activity: 112
October 03, 2018, 09:00:51 AM
I expect to see growth in Bitcoin only at the end of autumn. I am sure that this will not happen before! There is still a deterrent price increase!
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
October 03, 2018, 08:52:24 PM
This has been the trend for quite a good number of years because Bitcoin tends to influence the entire crypto market. Bitcoin is paired to almost all the coins on exchanges hence any decline in the price of Bitcoin relatively affect the coins paired to it.
Activity: 224
October 03, 2018, 08:47:06 PM
Because crypto world related with bitcoin. you bitcoin start dump then all altcoin also dump. bitcoin Possible to go down more and so
alt are also dumping. 
Activity: 392
October 03, 2018, 02:51:15 PM
certainly related, bitcoin affects all altcoin if bitcoin decreases then altcoin down. but it can happen but only a few of the new coins are rising high when bitcoin prices go down, perhaps because demand for the coin is so much that it can affect the price. but here I emphasize that everything is very dependent on bitcoin for ups and downs of prices.
I think it is because the reasons behind price variations are the same, and also, because Bitcoin as a leader in the market is the entry port for other investments.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 01:31:19 PM
Is there any relationship between the two?
Whh must the fall of bitcoin after other altcoins?
Bitcoin is a mother coin of all the altcoin. All altcoins depend on the bitcoin strongly. When bitcoin drops then the other coins drop down automatically. Similarly, bitcoin when pump is done and all the altcoin also pump. So it is true that bitcoin and altcoin both are related.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
October 03, 2018, 01:24:39 PM
I think there is a connection between these two. We have seen that when the bitcoin grows the altcoins also grow.

If bitcoin has a 50% market share it will undoubtedly have to affect the rest of the currencies. Therefore, all up or down moves result from the direction in which bitcoins follow. Bitcoin is the main currency that affects the entire market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
October 03, 2018, 12:57:30 PM
there is still a strong influence of bitcoin on other coins.There is a relationship between the two, or they both rise, fall or Vice versa.  there is still a strong influence of bitcoin on other coins.
Of course Bitcoin influences altcoins greatly. In my belief, the reason for that is quite simple, all altcoins are mainly traded to and for bitcoins only.
Activity: 214
October 03, 2018, 09:11:52 AM
Yes, there is a relationship with the price in the market if the head of coin ( bitcoin ) have experiencing a unbalanced circulation of value into market, it can affects also into the altcoin currency having dependent with the supply and demand in the market, so whatever happens into the highest coin in digital word it comes with a reflection.
Activity: 602
October 03, 2018, 09:11:42 AM
Bitcoin will always be the most stable compared to other altcoins. Bitcoin problems automatically mean very big problems for all altcoins. But it does not work the other way around. If some kind of altcoin has a problem, for bitcoin it will mean nothing at all. He is too heavy and powerful.
Activity: 602
October 03, 2018, 08:56:34 AM
These are very dependent things, so I think that in general it is very scary now to understand to what extent BTC can fall, because it is he who is the leader of this industry, as you yourself said. We are waiting and hoping
Activity: 303
October 03, 2018, 08:54:17 AM
Relationship between Bitcoin and Altcoin is not too far away, it's just that bitcoin is the first coin that appears and is needed for other altcoin transactions. bitcoin dropped not because altcoin instead of Altcoin dropped not because of bitcoin. it all depends on market supply and demand on all users who use the product / coin
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
October 03, 2018, 08:31:27 AM
I think there is a connection between these two. We have seen that when the bitcoin grows the altcoins also grow.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 08:29:34 AM
The general opinion is that Altcoins are tied to the Bitcoin rate. But this is all nonsense. Just bitcoin was so let's say the first of their cryptocurrency, who believed in themselves and told the world about digital money. Now it is considered to be a global currency. But I think that this is not at all the case. Very soon, time will put everything in its place and new, full-fledged “altcoins” will appear, behind which there is real business and capital.
Activity: 406
October 03, 2018, 08:25:27 AM

In some prices usually affect the altcoin, all prices for altcoin are based on the bitcoin exchange rate and not on the dollar exchange rate, when the bitcoin price falls or rises then all altcoins will always follow.
Yes, because bitcoin greatly affects altcoins, and this is a natural thing because I think bitcoin is the king of coins, but I really hope the market conditions and bitcoin prices will rise again later this year. Wink
Activity: 238
October 03, 2018, 08:22:16 AM
The price of almost all the altcoins I know is determined greatly by the price of bitcoin. I become convinced when the price of bitcoin goes high with direct proportion to the other altcoins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
October 03, 2018, 07:54:33 AM
Altcoin and bitcoin exist in the same market and both are crypto currencies. there will always be a link between the two. But this has not been proven by an actual research. Yet by seeing the pattern of the market for the past years this can be said that when the price of bitcoin changes the price of ALT coins changes too.
Of course because market price in the market determine and affected by the bitcoin market price movement. However, altcoins may move faster depending on the implementation of the project and the community that help the project to be fully develop. Thus, ROI will be one of the reason of it that a certain coin in the market moves faster.

The pattern for bitcoin and for the altcoins may not be the same. However, bitcoin may affect the market price for the altcoins especially to those projects that are not yet fully develop.
Pages:
Jump to: