Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin down Altcoin down - page 38. (Read 4392 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 01:55:24 PM
Is there any relationship between the two?
Whh must the fall of bitcoin after other altcoins?

Its normal for the price of other cryptocurrency to go down when bitcoins is dumping because all the ico's has the price based on ethereum which is also connected to the price of bitcoins and you can always notice in the market that both coin has always ups and down.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
July 14, 2018, 01:34:18 PM
There is relationship between two, either they both go up, go fall or reverse relationship. So there is still strong effect of bitcoin on other coins.

If btc rises so does other altcoins and if btc falls so does other altcoins. Their is a direct relationship between both of them and due to which it is important that btc keep rising so that we can see the other altcoins also rising and touching new high.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
July 14, 2018, 01:32:38 PM
Most Altcoins have similar jumps in price with Bitcoin. But there are exceptions to the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 01:27:38 PM
This is because the bitcoin stem from the coin is. where is bitcoin serve as the benchmark for other coins. so the movement of the bitcoin going a little multiplicity contributed to changes in altcoin.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 01:19:54 PM
because bitcoin is a brand. everything basically focuses on it. As soon as he falls, everything falls. you need to wait a little.
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS
July 14, 2018, 01:11:20 PM

The market price of all the altcoins are based on ethereum which is tether to bitcoins so obviously all the cryptocurrency in the market will be highly affected every time bitcoins is dumping.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 12:49:49 PM
Bitcoin is the base currency of this crypto market and all the altcoins follow the bitcoin price trend. If the price of bitcoin in decrease trend then all the market will go down and if the price of bitcoin in increasing trend then all the market goes upwards. So I think there is a strong connection between bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 278
July 14, 2018, 12:43:22 PM
This situation reminds me my question then - it that really decentralized system when the altcoins are dependent on something, it's not banks, OK, but it's something and this really tells me that nothing can be absolutely independent..
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
July 14, 2018, 12:39:11 PM
i still don2t understand the relationship with bitcoin and alternative coins. There is no proper rule between them.
Sometimes they fall down and up together, sometimes opposite.
Activity: 294
July 14, 2018, 12:36:53 PM
Btc down altcoin also down, naturally if this happens, but not all altcoin down, there is still a rise and survive with the price.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
July 14, 2018, 12:33:30 PM

Yes thats what almost all the time happens if BTC go down and alts follow based on $ price . But sometimes if you compare satoshi price , then its where it was before going down . So take in mind if BTC goes down compared to $ then satoshi value goes down and you see that alts is red aswell , because alot of ALTs is trading against Bitcoin with satoshi price .
Activity: 448
July 14, 2018, 12:29:45 PM
There is relationship between two, either they both go up, go fall or reverse relationship. So there is still strong effect of bitcoin on other coins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
July 14, 2018, 12:09:25 PM
Actually, i agree with the hitrawal91 concepts and statement that bitcoin is the king of the cryptocurrency and it was the first coin which introduces a few years back in the crypto market. It behaves like stock index or you can say emini index where the incex listed stocks follow the index direction and traders jsut the index trend chart to identify the overall market conditions and overall sentiment of the market.
Activity: 308
July 14, 2018, 12:00:30 PM
Altcoin's price always depend on bitcoin's price. This same thing was happened in the past and now it is still happening. Whenever bitcoin price goes up and down altcoin always does the same.Its nothing new.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
July 14, 2018, 11:56:32 AM
Yes,they have co-relation as bitcoin is a first and oldest currency of this market and highest market cap and whole market follow the direction of bitcoin, if it rise, whole market start rising after some time but if it start dropping, whole market dropped but more then bitcoin.
Activity: 448
July 14, 2018, 11:52:48 AM
Of course there is relationship with them, altcoins prices depend on with bitcoin price so if something happen and btc price drops then almost every altcoin price drops with btc.
Well, if altcoin and bitcoin exist in the same market and both are crypto currents then, there will always be a relationship between the two. But this has not been proven by actual research. But by looking at market patterns over the last few years it can be said that when bitcoin prices change the price of altcoin coins change too.
Activity: 779
Merit: 253
July 14, 2018, 11:48:51 AM
Of course there is relationship with them, altcoins prices depend on with bitcoin price so if something happen and btc price drops then almost every altcoin price drops with btc.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
July 14, 2018, 11:45:27 AM

yes, I think that determines the increase and decrease in the price of altcoin is bitcoin, because as we know when bitcoin prices fall all altcoin prices fall as well, but if the Bitcoin price increases most likely altcoin prices will increase as well.
Activity: 392
July 14, 2018, 11:33:06 AM
Many of the altcoins are traded with BTC. So once the BTC price falls, it will bring the linkage effect. Go down with altcoins. When BTC prices rose, altcoins also followed this uptrend. This rule will stay for a period of time.

But not in the opposite direction. Because bitcoin makes loud movements in both directions, altcoin is affected too much. Make sure Bitcoin now doubles and there is no such thing as altcoin.
Activity: 331
July 14, 2018, 11:18:23 AM
All the coin very in touch. If the bitcoin down then altcoin come down and instead. Bitcoin is the benchmark to altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: