Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin down Altcoin down - page 39. (Read 4392 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 11:15:04 AM
Many of the altcoins are traded with BTC. So once the BTC price falls, it will bring the linkage effect. Go down with altcoins. When BTC prices rose, altcoins also followed this uptrend. This rule will stay for a period of time.

Activity: 188
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
July 14, 2018, 11:05:56 AM
BTC is leading the market. BTC reduction means that other coin will also decrease. But it is not forever. The altcoin still has the ability to flourish. But it takes a long time.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
July 14, 2018, 10:59:44 AM
If you want to know how to look at Bitcoin and Altcoin, then for me both are interconnected with each other. Generally speaking about the fall of Bitcoin and Altcoin also fall, it's not something I can describe specifically. It could be between Bitcoin and Altcoin like mother (Bitcoin) and child (Altcoin)
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 10:49:42 AM
Is there any relationship between the two?
Whh must the fall of bitcoin after other altcoins?
Certainly. Because bitcoin is the king of all coins so if bitcoin drops all the coins will go down also the price.
It's like crypto law.
Activity: 349
July 14, 2018, 10:42:16 AM

Yes, there are relationship between them. If you want to buy some coins in market or ICO, you can't use fiat money, the only way to have it is to trade through BTC or ETH.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 14, 2018, 10:39:24 AM
Bitcoin has to find its minimum so altcoins can start grow one by one. Unill Bitcoin fall we will watch a uncertainty in the market
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 10:25:07 AM
In this market, one king and this BTC so the price of all other coins directly depends on its price, and as soon as there are some bad news and the price falls then the price falls and across the rick, as they are mutually dependent on each other
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
July 14, 2018, 10:23:29 AM
Nothing can prove this. But ever since the price of the BTC down, the price of Altcoin also goes down. And I think the reason is that Altcoin's price depends on the price of the BTC. And BTC is the coin market decision.
Activity: 56
July 14, 2018, 10:14:04 AM
it seems that bitcoin is the benchmark of the ups and downs of the price of other digital currencies. so when bitcoin falls, it will have an impact on falling altcoin prices. that's the system.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
July 14, 2018, 10:05:32 AM

There is no direct relationship but yes bitcoin being the major cryptocurrency in the whole crypto market I think every other altcoin follows the bitcoin movement. I personally agree with my friends statement that bitcoin behaves just like an index of a stock market and other altcoins follows it. I use bitcoin price movement as a sentiment indicator and I use this for altcoins predictions and by this way you can easily gauge the overall market conditions and trend.
Activity: 574
July 14, 2018, 08:52:16 AM
I also noticed the behavior of bitcoin prices against altcoins. And also my question all this time. Maybe friends here can provide a little information or article research on the relevance of the above.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 08:42:37 AM
I think there are altcoin that when the price of bitcoin is down some other altcoin is down also.and I think that there are also altcoin that don't affect its price when bitcoin is down.

So what do you think if which altcoin are not affected when the price of bitcoin are crashing? Almost all altcoins here are depends on bitcoin price like what happened now in the market, bitcoin are down from $20K down to $6K-$7K and most of coins is down also.
Activity: 280
July 14, 2018, 08:24:47 AM
In my opinion, there is a relationship between bitcoin and altcoin since these crypto's are correlated with the other. Also, bitcoin and altcoin are directly proportional with the other. I had been observing this scenario for quite sometime and all I can say bitcoin is the baseline for every bear and bull markets happening in the crypto world.
Activity: 175
July 14, 2018, 08:14:31 AM
I think there are altcoin that when the price of bitcoin is down some other altcoin is down also.and I think that there are also altcoin that don't affect its price when bitcoin is down.
Activity: 336
July 14, 2018, 08:09:37 AM
It’s a common nature of this market. That’s why don’t afraid. Take some time and hold your coin. Because these two are the best coin of this market. That’s why i believe situation will change.
Activity: 154
July 13, 2018, 05:49:26 PM
Bitcoin has dominance over the altcoins. SO, when the price goes up the price of altcoin goes up as well and vice cersa.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
July 13, 2018, 04:24:38 PM

Literally from time past the prices of altcoins depends on the steady growth of bitcoin in the market
But in recent times, even though bitcoin price is low, we have coins that have done 100x and 1000x and even 8000x
So don’t get it mixed up
Altcoin  doesn’t depend on bitcoin (at least not all )
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
July 13, 2018, 04:15:47 PM
I very much hope that in the near future (maybe a year or a little more) altcoins will stop bargaining with bitcoin and will cease to depend on the bitcoin course. I think that this is not for all 1,600 coins / tokens, because 90 percent is a complete scam. And they see those coins / tokens that will be in demand by the community, who will have a ready product that they will use. I think that in a year or two the cmc table will be from 200 to 300 positions.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
July 13, 2018, 04:14:17 PM
I believe that all altcoins depend on the price of bitcoin and so now all prices are falling.

The value of altcoin depends of the value of bitcoin but I feels ethreum is little class apart from these stuffs as we witnessed last year ethreum's value kept increasing even when value of bitcoin and other altcoin were decreasing. Let's hope ethreum take the lead this time and play with the value of altcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
July 13, 2018, 04:01:26 PM
When Bitcoin price fall then almost other cryptocurrencies will fall as well because BTC is the first and the best cryptocurrency at the moment so almost other cryptocurrencies' price are affected by price of BTC. You can easily see that right at the beginning when any token/coin listed on any exchange it'll have X/BTC or maybe X/ETH as well. So when price of BTC fall then all other will follow BTC Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: