Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin down, what will happen? - page 11. (Read 1901 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
May 24, 2018, 10:01:06 AM
There is no need to panic. Instead of panicking, why not take this opportunity to buy bitcoin? The price is much lower now and it will continue to increase in the upcoming months. Don't wait for it to go up because your earnings will be much lower. Always think positive and believe in your investment. The price drop can be a blessing in disguise. Just be patient. This is just a common thing for bitcoin.
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 09:59:13 AM
Do not think about the fact that bitcoin is now down, you just look at what it is developing and where it is used. For me, for example, the news that bitcoin is legalized in a particular country or that it began to use the bank for carrying out transnational transactions is more valuable than the stateless increase of bitcoin. If there is a development, then the price will be higher than 100k dollars sooner or later...
Activity: 269
Merit: 1
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
May 24, 2018, 09:59:04 AM
seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?

Do not worry too much about bitcoin fall, that's normal because crypto prices are unstable. Crypto is more likely to survive and will become popular in the future. Do not panic and you will not lose your money.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
May 24, 2018, 09:57:31 AM
In my opinion it is common  that bitcoin prices to go down and then rise up. So don't worry the price of bitcoin not down continuously,the price or the value will  raise again. This is best time yo go market and buy bitcoin and hold it.

Dropping bitcoin prices are common here in the industry and the players are well aware of that fact. Many factors contribute to market fluctuations but its up to you on how to deal with those kinds of situation. Hold the coin for now and wait for the value to go back to normal or to increase. Just be patient.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
May 24, 2018, 09:52:29 AM
Are you short trade only? because you afraid to buy it now if bitcoin continue to go down, just think that bitcoin will go increase in the ber months just like happened in the last year.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
May 24, 2018, 09:43:22 AM
Bitcoin down is a common thing, when many users need money then they sell bitcoin so as to make the price down, but this is certainly an opportunity for us to buy bitcoin cheaply.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
May 24, 2018, 08:40:24 AM
Experience traders know that this is the time to fill your bags. The golden rule as really not change, buy when the market is dissapointly low and majority are pessimistic about downward movement, sell back when they are most optimistic.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
May 24, 2018, 08:36:18 AM
seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?

I believe that the prices will increase because the demand for cryptos increases as the holiday seasons approaches. The drops of the price value of bitcoin is actually the good times to buy bitcoin and start a new investment to further maximize the income of investment. Don't lose hope just because of sudden drops because the fluctuations cryptos is the one the makes it unique and investment-worthy.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 08:17:36 AM
if bitcoin downs directly the coin type will also go down too because all types of coins are centered on bitcoin ,, so everyone will soon sell their coins l, because they fear if bitcoin is more down again

this people that sell their coin when the price in the low is a panic seller, its not good for trading activity because it will give you more big lost and regret when the price of that coin is increasing in the future, but its okay because they think that bitcoin price will go down more and more and they need to cut loss before they get more lost
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 08:15:18 AM
I think there will be a decrease during the month of May, and will return green in June, there is still a chance for you to buy some of the coins.
Activity: 5
May 24, 2018, 08:09:56 AM

A currency unit that is not protected by power is also vulnerable. As long as there is a strong combination of government tools + anti-virus software + Trojans, you can still kill it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 07:56:42 AM
if bitcoin downs directly the coin type will also go down too because all types of coins are centered on bitcoin ,, so everyone will soon sell their coins l, because they fear if bitcoin is more down again
Activity: 126
May 24, 2018, 07:54:17 AM
In my opinion it is common  that bitcoin prices to go down and then rise up. So don't worry the price of bitcoin not down continuously,the price or the value will  raise again. This is best time yo go market and buy bitcoin and hold it.
Activity: 179
May 24, 2018, 07:51:29 AM
Its normal for Bitcoin to be unstable and volatile right now because its still developing and improving. Even though its down, its still fairly high in prices compared to the past years. Also we know that Bitcoin can regain its ground and even spike higher than before. People shouldn't focus on short term right now at its a down trend and focus on long term and hold their Bitcoin so that when Bitcoin prices goes up again, they will gain profit.
Activity: 8
May 24, 2018, 07:39:05 AM
back and forth makes bags empty
Activity: 210
May 24, 2018, 07:38:47 AM
Surely many people will invest now because the price of bitcoin is down. This is the right and most awaiting time for those people who are investing. And for those people who are planning to sell their bitcoin this is the most embracing time. Also some of the bitcoin holder who has a small faith with this are now felling nervous because they will surely think that the price or the value will no longer raise again. But for me with a strong faith with bitcoin, I am just sitting and still waiting if the price will still go down so I myself can also buy some to get a huge profit in the future.  

Agree in your point of view. In addition bitcoin downfall can be considered as a great opportunity to invest more by buying it in a cheaper price and keep for long term investment plans. Because bitcoin price will not always be in downfall trends but it will rise also and it might double or triple our profits for the great patience that we overcome. Be patience always when downfall strikes.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
May 24, 2018, 07:33:55 AM
bitcoin still down and now reaches $7375 and the line still in the red. I think if the price still likes this until the weekend, we can see the price will get down too deep again and it's hard to increase in the short time. but still, bitcoin will increase in the long run and I can wait for the price to back to the highest price later because I see that bitcoin have a big potential to make the highest price again like before. the one thing that I am worried is if the people getting panic and they selling their bitcoin with the instant sell.
Activity: 209
May 24, 2018, 07:29:21 AM
Bitcoin is a function of trading a digital money exchange platform, which can be also stock on wallet as short or long time investment that can be profitable for future sales. Secondly the price of bitcoin currently down is the best time to invest
Activity: 280
May 24, 2018, 07:21:38 AM
Do not sell your bitcoin & Hold your altcoin, it will recover soon be patient guys do not make the whales win.
Activity: 868
Merit: 326
May 24, 2018, 07:03:39 AM
this is crypto, we can not at all to control it. even that we do not think it could happen. for tomorrow or 5 years to come we just follow how the development of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: