Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin down, what will happen? - page 15. (Read 1901 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 11:35:34 PM
The price goes down is normal coz this is the market but in this case, the whales manipulated the price so the whales will buy with cheap price & will become the winner.
Activity: 207
May 23, 2018, 11:33:24 PM
today is a bad day.
Yes, We can see and feel the role and influence of almost absolute bitcoin in the market. That said, bitcoin fell -> the total capitalization of the crypto market was severely reduced (including the famous altcon as ETH). In essence, some stimulus for new investors will form very quickly. I believe the next move will be blue and more hope will open up.
We need to be more resilient in this volatility.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 23, 2018, 11:06:29 PM
In my opinion, It's going to go up and down and then it's going to go up a lot.
I agree with you, if Bitcoin fall down, it will go up or increase again just like on what's happening today. You just need to be patient and do holding until you get your ideal price of Bitcoin.

I agree that bitcoin and majority of the alts were now on bear market and as to when this will continue to dip, no one knows when. However, this is the right timing and opportunity to buy BTC at a much low price value and you should have to hold it a bit longer giving the chance to make a recovery in the coming months to come. Let's just hope it will surpass the $10K mark as many are wishing for it to happen.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 11:05:06 PM
Bitcoin will go up this is manipulated by whales to buy bitcoin with cheap price after that bitcoin will start to recover to make new all-time high at the end of this year.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
May 23, 2018, 10:50:28 PM
I agree with you, if Bitcoin fall down, it will go up or increase again just like on what's happening today. You just need to be patient and do holding until you get your ideal price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 196
May 23, 2018, 10:48:46 PM
seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?
I do not think you should be afraid of the price of Bitcoin goes down. Because the decline in Bitcoin prices is certainly only temporary and will return again to a very high price. And I think the current Bitcoin price is still standing and not too down. But I suggest to buy and invest in Bitcoin now. Do not stay away from Bitcoin just because Bitcoin prices are down.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
May 23, 2018, 10:45:40 PM
Of course all users have agreed that bitcoin prices such as roller coasters, up and down is commonplace so that if now the price down then the best thing to do is to buy so that prices go up and get a profit.
P60
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
May 23, 2018, 10:44:51 PM
If the price of Bitcoin keeps decreasing and fell down on its low ground, all coins will be affected. Some coins may decrease too or somehown increase. On the other hand, if bitcoin fall down, it will give an opportunity to people to buy it at a low price.
Activity: 299
May 23, 2018, 10:43:50 PM
You think that bitcoin price growth will only exist at the end of the year. It is not known what will happen to bitcoin prices right now.
Activity: 140
May 23, 2018, 10:43:16 PM
seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?

In my opinion It is normal for bitcoin going up and down and this is probably the best time to invest in bitcoin right now. You can buy bitcoin and sell when high.
Activity: 238
May 23, 2018, 10:43:07 PM
When bitcoin fell sharply, all of the encrypted money went down. At this point, we should not panic, which is very common in the bitcoin market. Whether its value is rising or falling, it is a period that every investor and BTC user must accept.
Activity: 25
May 23, 2018, 10:42:18 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
May 23, 2018, 10:41:37 PM
It's normal in bitcoin that has up and down, but if bitcoin will fall down so many people will be affected, we always hope for the good of all in bitcoin I mean for the good price. If ever the happened that bitcoin down maybe so many of us will quit.
I agree with you, if Bitcoin is down it could affect all the people who are working in cryptocurrency world; some may sell their coins because they are afraid and some may hold it and do long term investment.
Activity: 210
May 23, 2018, 10:38:37 PM
On what was happening in the price value of bitcoin wherein it is in down-thread is a normal scenario in all forms of investment wherein it is dependent on the principles of demand and supply. Another thing is that bitcoin is very volatile that makes it undetermined and unpredictable. However, bitcoin is one of the trusted and most in demand cryptocurrencies that make it indispensable, so it is still wiser to buy and hold bitcoin until it price value soar high again.
Activity: 146
May 23, 2018, 10:36:55 PM
there is nothing new about bitcoins downing of price.If it down its price,it is good time for buying.Wait for the increase of price and if your contented with that price, it is time for you sell.

Bitcoin down is natural, theres no such coins as stable on increasing. All coins will go down or rise because thats the natural movement. If bitcoins price goes down, then as a trader i will not sell it instead i will hold it and wait to rise again. Thats a basic strategy to earn profit.
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
May 23, 2018, 10:32:54 PM
Anything could happen. You have to decide it by yourself if you wanted to invest in bitcoin. No investation that without risk, every investment is risky and if you brave enough to take a risk i do  think you would gain what you deserve. But hust remember lose is common things in investation. I do believe bitcoin price would increasing somehow.
Activity: 67
May 23, 2018, 10:27:20 PM
Its normal in bitcoin to go down and up, for me bitcoin now a days making a good movements in the market because I know short trader making a good profit by investing in bitcoin this last days. If you have a lot of money to invest bitcoin price right now will be cheap on you and this is the right time to invest because if you compare the price of bitcoin last year today it have a huge dump of its price.
Activity: 330
Merit: 102
May 23, 2018, 10:03:57 PM
you already know the price movement of bitcoin can go up and can go down at any time. why should hesitate in buying? should you buy when the price is down so you can buy cheaply and wait until the price goes up and then sell. in trading, you have to be careful in taking action.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May 23, 2018, 09:55:23 PM
there is nothing new about bitcoins downing of price.If it down its price,it is good time for buying.Wait for the increase of price and if your contented with that price, it is time for you sell.
Pages:
Jump to: