Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin down, what will happen? - page 13. (Read 1901 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 05:23:08 AM
I really am tired of watching it down that often. I can't sell it when it rises because the market is so ambiguous. I am waiting for the end of the year, maybe I can get profit at least even if it will be a little amount.
Activity: 113
May 24, 2018, 05:19:53 AM
We shouldn't be discouraged about Bitcoin's volatility. Thought we are all immune to this. Its always present that after this, then there will be a good revert for everyone who persevere.
Activity: 252
May 24, 2018, 05:14:49 AM

It seems to me Bitkoyn will reach the mark of $ 3500 to throw all the zaletchikov, and after the way to the moon.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 05:09:31 AM
This isn't the first time that the Bitcoin prices are going down. They have gone down a thousand times before this and it is natural for bitcoin to go through a correction after such a huge rally it went through last year. If you believe in the Bitcoin project than you need to relax and daily cost average and forget about the price for short term.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 24, 2018, 04:52:07 AM
seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?
I think the price of Bitcoin is still normal and does not reach too low prices. I'm sure at the price of Bitcoin that now can surely rise again. By the end of 2018, this Bitcoin price can definitely be higher than last year. I'm sure Bitcoin will continue to show its development into a better coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 24, 2018, 04:51:40 AM
Yes that is bitcoin in the price is always flucuative is therefore we have to be patient and should continue to see the development of whether the market is good for sale or not we should wait for the right time to buy it sell so we do not lose. The most appropriate action is hold it until the price is good enough.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 04:41:51 AM
Bitcoin Price Highly Fluctuating? So, the real reason why Bitcoin prices are more volatile than other currencies is; the absence of any entity that controls the price of Bitcoin and Bitcoin Prices is determined by everyone who has Bitcoin (whatever amount) ...
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
May 24, 2018, 04:29:29 AM
seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?

It's okay,  friend that's really the nature  of bitcoin rising and Dropping  that's just the price of it. Do not worry, it's better to invest right this time  because price is now surging,all you have to do is to hold waiting for price to pump again.
Activity: 125
May 24, 2018, 04:23:06 AM
nothing happends it's common, and it's a great time to invest. It will raise up again, just wait. Because in Bitcoin's world nobody can guess what happend in the future about bitcoin Grin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
May 24, 2018, 04:19:14 AM

Bitcoin price is now $7500, more cheaper than in recent days but it might fall some before it fjnally recover. If you want to seek lower price then monitor the market price frequently. Bitcoin need positve factors like good news or development to pull the price up. If you are long term holder then it may be the right time to buy bitcoin for possible market uptrend in the second half of this year.
Activity: 369
Merit: 106
May 24, 2018, 04:16:36 AM
the increase and decrease in the bitcoin price I think is normal. even bitcoin prices have gone down further than now but come back to rise after a few months. I think you do not have to worry about buying bitcoin at the present time. instead, I buy it when bitcoin prices are down and resell it when the market turns green. and I'm sure there will be a market rebound for the future
Activity: 10
May 24, 2018, 04:14:36 AM
If bitcoin price fall that's the good time to invest in bitcoin and wait for a months or a years. Remember bitcoin price is unpredictable so invest what you can afford to lose. In holding you must have a more more patience if you don't have patience you will not gain profit patience is the key to gain big profit.

Bitcoin price will be go down. It affects the all coin price. Some coin will be down. Some coin will be increase the price. So coin price is not stable it any time to chnage. So follow the market price. Then know the all coin price list and get the information of all coin. If price will be down. Most of the people buy and hold the coin. But before buy choose the best coin. Then buy and hold long time. Coin price is any time to increase. So it not easy to guess coin
Price. So every time check the market price. Then get ideas for time to acct and get more profit.

If bitcoin price down that will bea a right way to invest in it to get a huge profit and thats normal in bitcoin because its price is not stable and its price varies,so we have nothing to worry about.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
May 24, 2018, 03:59:54 AM
If bitcoin price fall that's the good time to invest in bitcoin and wait for a months or a years. Remember bitcoin price is unpredictable so invest what you can afford to lose. In holding you must have a more more patience if you don't have patience you will not gain profit patience is the key to gain big profit.

Bitcoin price will be go down. It affects the all coin price. Some coin will be down. Some coin will be increase the price. So coin price is not stable it any time to chnage. So follow the market price. Then know the all coin price list and get the information of all coin. If price will be down. Most of the people buy and hold the coin. But before buy choose the best coin. Then buy and hold long time. Coin price is any time to increase. So it not easy to guess coin
Price. So every time check the market price. Then get ideas for time to acct and get more profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 03:56:31 AM
This time I guess is the best time to invest in bitcoins because the price is low. A lot of investors will be happy with it and cry for those who want to cash out their bitcoins. Nevertheless I will just wait for another time in order to sell my bitcoins hold. A lot of patience maybe is needed so just hold guys and we will wait.
Activity: 121
May 24, 2018, 03:51:58 AM
Activity: 28
May 24, 2018, 03:42:32 AM
As you know "UP and Down" is part of business. MY advise for you that you don't worry about your investment and trust bitcoin it is a good plate form for best future.
Activity: 476
May 24, 2018, 03:15:40 AM
bitcoin prices go down then I will buy as much bitcoin as I can, bitcoin when the price drops to more than 5% in my opinion it is good to buy and when you have bought then hold up the price back up, take advantage of many people who experience panic.
Activity: 407
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
May 24, 2018, 03:09:09 AM
maybe people realize bitcoin doesn't good as they expect. the world is changing now. maybe altcoin will be the best for us now like eth, neo
Activity: 182
May 24, 2018, 02:40:22 AM
In the world of Cryptocurrency, rising and falling prices are normal things happen.
If you are worried about the rise and fall in Bitcoin prices then you have not fully believed in Bitcoin.
Many tricks must be mastered in the face of this condition.
If the price goes down the right time to buy Bitcoin and after buying you save it and wait until the Bitcoin price goes up high. Here's how you can benefit from the rising and falling Bitcoin conditions.
Activity: 93
May 24, 2018, 02:33:48 AM
bitcoin is already on down postition few value can be derease of bitcoin but after this it will grow up gradually increase day by day
Pages:
Jump to: