Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin down, what will happen? - page 12. (Read 1901 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 24, 2018, 06:54:14 AM
seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?
Nothing is permanent in this world and I firmly believe that the price decreased is just a temporary phenomena and for sure bitcoin could rise against it. Bitcoin can raise its price higher than what we are expecting.
Activity: 361
May 24, 2018, 06:50:30 AM
seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?
Today, the btc dropping again. But bitcoin Will bounce soon. Look at volume and oversold area. I think that this could be the last big drop of this current bear market. A lot of positive news. I truely believe in a massive bull run
But if you're scared to buy btc at the moment - then buy altcoins. Some altcoins turned green against bitcoin. For example, the TRON holds well.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 06:33:51 AM
The cost of bitcoin will be less stable in the coming months. what will happen next - it will be possible to understand later
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 06:26:37 AM
Now will be no deep fall and great growth. At the moment there are no prerequisites for this. Bitcoin will continue a little to fall and grow. It's time to buy.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 06:19:19 AM
What will happen is predictable, some hodlers will panic and sell their bitcoins at current price but wiser hodlers will take this chance to buy more bitcoin for cheaper value. This is same scenario when there is a dump in happening in any high volume cryptocurrency.
Activity: 45
May 24, 2018, 06:11:32 AM

Buy and hold till it rises. This is the best time to enter the market and buy bitcoin. It will definitely go up later in the year and buy then you will be smiling to the bank for taking a right step.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 06:08:40 AM
The downward trend has started and the price has touched 7400$ as of today. The bearish trend is continuing for no apparent reason and it is little worrying to see bitcoin fall like this.
Since the price has taken a significant hit, hence almost every alt is falling too. Byteball is down 20% and iost too has fallen significantly from its previous high price.
Looking forward to see market recover in next few days.
Merit: 17
May 24, 2018, 06:03:30 AM
Surely many people will invest now because the price of bitcoin is down. This is the right and most awaiting time for those people who are investing. And for those people who are planning to sell their bitcoin this is the most embracing time. Also some of the bitcoin holder who has a small faith with this are now felling nervous because they will surely think that the price or the value will no longer raise again. But for me with a strong faith with bitcoin, I am just sitting and still waiting if the price will still go down so I myself can also buy some to get a huge profit in the future. 
Activity: 10
May 24, 2018, 06:01:19 AM
Never fear! Recent comments by regulatory bodies, as well as generally bearish markets, are the cause of this dip. Allow time for the markets to recover, and HODL! Investor uncertainty is what contributes to the extreme volatility in times like this.

Historically, we are still in "winter" until a little bit later this year.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 05:58:31 AM
If I were you I will buy more bitcoins then hold it for a long time months or years. But if you hold bitcoins be patience if you don't have patience you will not earn big profit in holding the key in long term trading is patience. Patience is a virtue invest what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
May 24, 2018, 05:56:20 AM
The Bitcoin price will fluctuate below 8k but will not go up or down. it is risky. But you have faith in Bitcoin. If so, invest. and hope .
Activity: 357
Merit: 12
May 24, 2018, 05:55:06 AM

It is natural for bitcoin's price to go down and then rise up. So no worries if you see and know that the value of it was in the bottom. The price of bitcoin will not continuously go down have faith that it will once reaches its highest peak. In my opinion, I think you do not have to worry about it because for sure it will rise again.
Activity: 120
May 24, 2018, 05:53:39 AM
if bitcoin down ? maybe not why because if there many investors and businesses, who contributed bitcoin, i don't if bitcoin will going to down. off course that the world work in the world in society.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
May 24, 2018, 05:46:48 AM
I have written before about this story this transaction did not rise in price and all circulation of the news is false only to reassure people, but the fact that the price is falling and every time that happens the price rises to 9000 and then less again
It is because there is a strong resistance in the market and so the price of bitcoin is just playing within that range and i think that if the bitcoin will not sustain its support then the price of bitcoin might go down even lower to the 4,000 USD or even lower to that which is the worst thing that can happen in the market so i think that it is just best to do planning right now to avoid unnecessary doings.
May 24, 2018, 05:43:58 AM
In my opinion, it is a common case.
Usually occurs in the world of commerce. Certainly also followed by other altcoin when bitcoin down the price.
No need to worry or panic.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
May 24, 2018, 05:37:03 AM
I have written before about this story this transaction did not rise in price and all circulation of the news is false only to reassure people, but the fact that the price is falling and every time that happens the price rises to 9000 and then less again
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 05:32:46 AM
The negative news in recent days has caused a significant amount of money to go out of the market. Will the news generally be Bitcoin 0? investors were upset.
Activity: 448
May 24, 2018, 05:29:46 AM
We act as if we don't know that its a normal for prices to flactuate in the crypto market, this happens all the time, as its the nature of the market, you should instead take advantage of the current situation and buy more coins instead of panicking, you will make more out of it as soon as the price gets back high, that's how you make it big in cryptocurrency, buy cheap, sell high, its time to buy now
Activity: 114
May 24, 2018, 05:28:20 AM
Many here say it's perfectly normal and I just can't agree. I have never seen it stagnating that much. Two days up, and then a week down. Sadly, I can't imagine an event that can change that soon
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
May 24, 2018, 05:27:21 AM

Bitcoin price is now $7500, more cheaper than in recent days but it might fall some before it fjnally recover. If you want to seek lower price then monitor the market price frequently. Bitcoin need positve factors like good news or development to pull the price up. If you are long term holder then it may be the right time to buy bitcoin for possible market uptrend in the second half of this year.

it's like never ending speculation. The price is growing and then it's falling again, that is perfectly normal. It's up to us to use both directions to support the community and benefit of it
Pages:
Jump to: