Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin End Goal - page 12. (Read 4062 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 12:46:03 PM
This is a great turning point in the history of trade of human society.So definitely the goal is to get high profit here specially in investing bitcoin. This is my simple goal. I don't want any luxury cars.
Activity: 75
August 23, 2018, 12:17:55 PM
The end goal I truly wish for is that finally all countries will accept Bitcoin because they won't find an effective way to fight it.
Activity: 72
August 23, 2018, 11:54:47 AM
For me BTC should become a global currency which will be fully accepted and widely used. Moreover it should take a huge part of the FIAT currencies' market
Activity: 75
August 23, 2018, 11:53:51 AM
My goal is to have my own income here, and to build my own house and build a business with the help of bitcoin. So definitely the goal is to get high profit here specially in investing bitcoin. This is my simple goal. I don't want any luxury cars. Just my own house and a simple business.
Activity: 66
August 23, 2018, 11:14:53 AM
Bitcoin and Altcoin in the Cryptocurrency market are in the midst of a mission of transforming traditional forms of transaction into a modern form of transaction where users get the most comfort. This is a great turning point in the history of trade of human society. It makes a mark in history. That is a great thing.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 06:42:27 AM
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in the future will replace old online payment systems like Paypal or Skrill. Bitcoin also will be widely used in everyday life, you will pay for a bus or morning coffee with bitcoin.
Activity: 364
August 22, 2018, 05:40:33 PM
I think that bitcoin and the whole digital theme has launched a process through which the entire global economy will change its functionality. So I don't think people who make money in this topic have an end goal.
Activity: 20
August 22, 2018, 05:27:29 PM
I want to learn what is in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency in order for me to educate people about it on how this could help their lives. Basically, this cryptocurrency could give you an opportunity to a btter way of living and so, this would be my goal for Bitcoin.
Activity: 11
August 22, 2018, 05:23:30 PM
I don't have a very extravagant goal in Bitcoin. I want to learn more about this kind of world. Also, to earn more on order to support my family. Lastly help also other be informed and be educated about cryptocurrencies so that they could also make a living.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
August 22, 2018, 05:20:53 PM
What is your Bitcoin End Goal?

Is it to get billionaire by it? Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?
These are just two examples, not the only choices of course.

Share what is your End Goal with bitcoin?

My bitcoin end goal is just to get rich from.it and have enough to be a pioneer investor of cryptocurrencies and bitcoins in the future. I want to be a key person of investments and be an importante part of the development of the totality of cryptocurrencies around the world.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
August 22, 2018, 04:47:26 PM

Is it to get billionaire by it? Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?

The ultimate goal of bitcoin is to fix permanently defective and imperfect payment instruments. My final goal is to want to be someone who is successful in investing, especially in the future. Maybe by fixing it from now on, my financial future will be better.
Activity: 395
August 22, 2018, 04:22:32 PM
Thanks to investments in bitcoin and other currencies, I strive to create a financial cushion that will give confidence in the future for me and my family.
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 03:58:28 PM
just want to have a right amount so that i could purchase my own house, a car, trip abroad, pay bills, retirement funds, insurance, educational plan, passive investment like real estate, give something to the church, my parents and siblings perhaps just don't know though how much will that cost,really hope i could achieve that by just involving myself in Bitcoin and the crypto currency world....
The goal of investing is to get you a better life, and make money. If you "put" money into an investment fund, they will help manage your money and you do not need to worry as much as it cares about it every single day.
Activity: 210
August 22, 2018, 03:49:09 PM
just want to have a right amount so that i could purchase my own house, a car, trip abroad, pay bills, retirement funds, insurance, educational plan, passive investment like real estate, give something to the church, my parents and siblings perhaps just don't know though how much will that cost,really hope i could achieve that by just involving myself in Bitcoin and the crypto currency world....
copper member
Activity: 126
August 22, 2018, 03:33:20 PM
I am going to use it in both the cases i will become a billion and use it for a transactions as the popularity of bitcoin is going to increase day by day it will definitely become a stable currency and use world wide as a worlds most popular currency.And as i m a investor of bitcoin the market value will also increase and the bitcoin value goes rise moreover who are investors of bitcoin will automatically become rich.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 03:17:52 PM
buy and leave it for long-term storage at home here is my ultimate target Smiley
Activity: 53
August 22, 2018, 03:15:36 PM
in my opinion maybe the goal is for future economic independence
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
August 22, 2018, 02:36:08 PM
I think Bitcoin's main goal is a decentralized economy and a p2p exchange between people. The bitcoin is becoming a worldwide means of payment.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 02:20:58 PM

In my opinion since i know about Bitcoin and the crypto market. i think the goal of the bitcoin will become a globally traded currency and used by the nations. It is also about enhancing the value and influence of science and business life. It also bring the wealth for the human
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 02:10:55 PM
My goal at the end of bitcoin is that I want to become a billionaire and get rich for my family who will not bother to find food. I want to make my family happy.
Pages:
Jump to: