Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin End Goal - page 15. (Read 4062 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 04:11:10 PM
Initially, my goal was to earn with bitcoin. But now I began to consider it as an excellent alternative to real money and wait for the moment when I can fully use bitcoin as a currency.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 12:01:16 PM
What is your Bitcoin End Goal?

Is it to get billionaire by it? Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?
These are just two examples, not the only choices of course.

Share what is your End Goal with bitcoin?
Interesting thing is that I'm not having any of ending all about Bitcoin, I want to buy myself a house near the city where I am living right now and also why I want to buy myself a car, and this is a middle goals and after them we will see.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 11:10:30 AM
For me it can be a savings in old age and can make my family happy with the remaining bitcoin that I have.
Activity: 210
August 09, 2018, 10:16:29 AM

My ultimate goal about bitcoin is enrichment and success that comes with money.
Activity: 28
August 09, 2018, 10:14:28 AM
To be a part of the development history of human society. The trading currency of human society starts from shells, shells, to cash types ... is the form of direct transactions. Bitcoin is starting to build a new currency trading form and is a new trend in the future. I think this is the intention and the desire of Satoshi.
Activity: 31
August 06, 2018, 04:59:39 AM
My goal is get rich of course and go home with millions. I think that's why we are all here.With a million dollars i'll be happy to retire with that.
Activity: 49
August 06, 2018, 04:37:05 AM
I believe that the purpose and power of bitcoins is to achieve and create financial freedom.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
August 06, 2018, 04:20:47 AM
Simple i just want to become rich and famous by holding lot of bitcoins. As in my country using of crypto currency is illegal so i can only use bitcoin as asset which can make me rich while converting to fiat currency.
Activity: 30
August 06, 2018, 03:23:19 AM
I don't buy bitcoin to become a rich person, I use Bitcoin as a method to study economics and technology. It can help me less poverty to myself.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 03:17:07 AM
Mine is simple. To be rich lol
We all got into this surely to make money and like everybody else that's what im looking for.
But that is your end goal, I think this topic is bitcoins overall goal. of course everybody wants to make big profits, i think we all have that in mind.In my opinion the end goal is to  make transactions easier and without the interference of governments and other organizations.
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
August 06, 2018, 03:12:22 AM

Is it to get billionaire by it? Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?

I guess the end goal of bitcoin will be using bitcoin to pay and running of day to day activities in different countries and also help the less previllege to get involve in bitcoin by them the transaction speed and fee will the accurate.
Activity: 482
Merit: 3
August 05, 2018, 07:29:46 PM
My goal with Bitcoin is to build an investment platform that is beyond control of the government and I have full access to.deteemime what happens to it. And I have found such realibility in Bitcoin.
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 02:58:59 PM
My goal with bitcoin is to earn profite by investment in it. I know that bitcoin will give me better returns on my investment in future
Activity: 97
August 05, 2018, 02:41:34 PM
More bitcoins should translate into more money which could turnnone into a billionaire. Making that huge sum here would require real investment and a holding culture second to none. Would like to see Bitcoin becoming global currency.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
August 05, 2018, 01:37:43 PM

Bitcoin end goal doesn't need to become a billionaire. It is a hilarious thing. For me bitcoin end goal is to gain profit - but again not to become a billionaire. Profit that can be used in different establishment to payoff the goods and services in easy manner - but before achieving it establishment must be open first with this and also the government.
Activity: 53
August 05, 2018, 08:33:32 AM

in my opinion my bitcoin end goal is to get more and more profit and to share about it or something
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 08:18:33 AM
I have several goals with bitcoin. First, I want to have a cross-country trading business where payments can use bitcoin. Of course this is very easy in terms of transactions because we do not need to deal with taxes and financial services authorities. Then I want to have lots of bitcoin and do bitcoin trading. But until now I have not had a meaningful effort to achieve my final goal with bitcoin. Hopefully in the future bitcoin will also become better and more innovative.
Activity: 23
August 05, 2018, 08:13:38 AM
My goal is to fulfill my dreams on investing in bitcoin and and I want to invest on BTC to gain more profits and to learn all things that involves in crypyto currencies and to be happy till the end with my family and I wish that my dreams comes true in fee more years
Activity: 750
Merit: 252
August 05, 2018, 07:46:24 AM
Well it is not  acquired to become billionaire or super rich, but definitely my goal is to get some financial benefits from investing in Bitcoin. It would be wonderful if it could provide me early retirement.
Activity: 196
August 05, 2018, 07:26:59 AM

My goal is just to have a decent home and let my children   finish their study. My job us just enough for us to eat three times a day and buy prime commodities for our daily needs aside from food.
Pages:
Jump to: