Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin End Goal - page 14. (Read 4062 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 09:47:00 PM
for me my Bitcoin end goal can handle even a million dollars from my bitcoin oppression and help my family in this way, as I will not stop bitcoin until I can not get rich with him or buy my own home and land.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 04:58:01 PM
I certainly hope that bitcoin can improve my financial situation. I think most people think so. Of course, I also hope bitcoin can change the problem of inflation in Fiat, and it is painful to know that Fiat will devalue in my country every year.

I agree with you because I am looking to be independent of the government and of course and some money in the future.
Activity: 59
August 12, 2018, 05:41:10 AM
My bitcoin goal is I want to make money as much as i can and want to to be the top level investors till the end of it and i'm very much determined of it.
Activity: 184
August 12, 2018, 04:05:44 AM
What is your Bitcoin End Goal?

Is it to get billionaire by it? Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?
These are just two examples, not the only choices of course.

Share what is your End Goal with bitcoin?
For me, the goal for bitcoin involves both and it must happen at the same time to be possible. When bitcoin becomes popular and is widely used in payments then the value of It will increase dramatically. At present, the price of bitcoin is decreasing and this is the best time to buy bitcoin at cheap price. In the future with the development of technology, its value will increase.
Activity: 25
August 12, 2018, 03:40:15 AM
My last goal was to wait for bitcoin to recover so my little coin was not thrown in the trash. I was at risk of falling bitcoin, which made things worse for me. Joining this market I feel a heart attack.
Activity: 107
August 11, 2018, 11:40:23 PM
To get as rich as possible through bitcoin. I also want to learn more about cryptocurrency. Retire with so much bitcoin.

same here,earned more points to get more profit.ask advise from other investors.stick to cryptocurrency  and learn to gain more savings.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 11:25:10 PM
i am involved in bitcoin world, trading, and investing is want to make some profit and buy some stuff that i want when im young like a car, and i want to use my profit fro pay my education programs. i think that's my goal in cryptocurrencies
Activity: 29
August 11, 2018, 10:55:16 PM
Most people seem to be either day trades or hodlers. I personally don't know that many people that buy things with it because they believe it's value might skyrocket based on historical data. If that's the case, might that be Bitcoins biggest downfall as a currency? I'm no economist, but that seems like a big long-term pitfall to me.

Activity: 602
August 11, 2018, 10:36:16 PM

Is it to get billionaire by it? Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?

I am investing on bitcoin because i want to make profits from my investment in longterm. Off course my main goal on bitcoin is beside as store of value, my goal is take care my family from bitcoin profits
Activity: 420
August 11, 2018, 09:04:52 PM
My goal is to fulfill my dreams on investing in bitcoin and and I want to invest on BTC to gain more profits. But now I began to consider it as an excellent alternative to real money and wait for the moment when I can fully use bitcoin as a currency. Hopefully in the future bitcoin will also become better and more innovative.
Activity: 23
August 11, 2018, 02:18:24 AM
it appears the reason for Bitcoin will move paper and gold coins, since now for the individuals who comprehend what it is Bitcoin incline toward interest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
August 11, 2018, 02:12:24 AM

Bitcoin will going to end first i think before my goals end? I do not know what happen to bitcoin market price but i am a little bit worried since i have invested small scale for bitcoin and seeing market price falls down for more leads me to doubt if i will going to sell my bitcoin. My end goal for bitcoin for now is not clear and i do not know if i could made it.
Activity: 110
August 11, 2018, 02:07:42 AM
My goal is i want to earn that much money from bitcoin which is sufficient to support my family and enough to make their future secure thats it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 12:09:06 AM
Bitcoin end goal is the financial all people take care of his family and bitcoin is like family easy to use and satisfaction so bitcoin goal is profitable.
Activity: 31
August 10, 2018, 11:59:22 PM
I want to improve my way of work through this way, I hope this can be done in the next five years.
Activity: 126
August 10, 2018, 11:38:31 PM
bitcoin was created to make the world share a digital currency with the cost of saving transactions and more to help investors have a better investment environment more attractive and more importantly It helps the community and the world economy to be more positive
Activity: 180
August 10, 2018, 11:35:13 PM
OK. honestly my desire to know about bitcoin is to be able to gain knowledge of the bitcoin and improve my skills in the trade, but what most I want is to get financial freedom.
Activity: 56
August 10, 2018, 07:55:14 PM
Like any person who invests their money I have a goal to earn as much money on this! So the more money the better.
Activity: 378
August 09, 2018, 05:39:21 PM
well personally for me is to pay my uni fees and have a living with it. To be a billionaire with it I think is too late for us, as the price has reached more than 1000x now and the market has to stop somewhere which will not reach to us.
Activity: 322
August 09, 2018, 04:49:41 PM
To my mind, the end goal is to win the market and be approved by all governments. To my mind, this is one of the obvious aims for btc to achieve. To my mind, it will reach all of them soon
Pages:
Jump to: