Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin expectation end of 2018 - page 2. (Read 2119 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 09:56:55 AM
Maybe bitcoin will hit $12k before year end, that's my expectation in this volatile market. Although this needs a strong bull run to push the price higher and hope that the bear month will totally end to start a new rally. Anything can happen in this technology.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
July 30, 2018, 03:04:19 AM
At the end of 2017 the value of bitcoins reached at the highest position. No one expected such types of growth of bitcoins.  It was really unbelievable .It continued at the first two months of 2018. But after few month later and the mid of 2018 it started to decreasing instead of increasing.  It is expected after few month later or at the last of 2018 the value of bitcoins will be high position again. But anything can be occurred.
Always bitcoin shows us a surprising situation. The period of the end of 2017 is such a typical example, many people were in big loss. Obviously no one can predict definitely the fluctuation of bitcoin or any other coins in crypto market because it charaterises  notoriously volatile. Besides it covers a  big risk, and challenge, there is no accurate sign for predict surely, we thus can reap a huge fruits but we also accept a big loss as well. In fact, with the current situation in the market, I don’t know whether that the bitcoin price can reach to $50k or not , but I just have high hope that bitcoin will soon have a recovery. Yep, everything can occur in crypto market, we’d better to think everything in positive way.
Activity: 484
July 28, 2018, 01:34:49 AM
Beginning of the year, Bitcoin price was so very poor. Bloodbath was so common. Now it seems Bitcoin is recovering from the earlier bloodbath it undergo. Expectations for the end of the year is 10k. With the way things ate going,  expect Bitcoin to hit 10k at the end of the year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 01:03:53 AM
A trader just made a million dollar bet that Bitcoin would be over $50k by the end of 2018  A large trader (or traders) just plopped down a million dollars betting that Bitcoin would hit $50k sometime in 2018.

I do not care about their bets that I care about is with the assets I have whether it will give me an advantage or not, that's all I expect Grin
Activity: 420
July 27, 2018, 08:06:23 PM
Since Bitcoin has been low ant the price of near 5000 from a price of 20000 USD in the first quarters of the of the year it is predicted that it will start increasing to the end of the fourth quarter of the year and reach its peak in October and November,
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
July 25, 2018, 04:04:28 AM
I believe that that trader would lose its bet because even if i am a pro bitcoin enthusiast and investor, i don't really believe his expectations that bitcoin will reach 50,000$ this year. If bitcoin will rise drastically this year, i think it will only have a new all time high about 21,000$.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 586
July 25, 2018, 03:25:39 AM
A trader just made a million dollar bet that Bitcoin would be over $50k by the end of 2018  A large trader (or traders) just plopped down a million dollars betting that Bitcoin would hit $50k sometime in 2018.
Anything can happen so we all don’t know what it’s going to be, the best thing you got to do is have patient and monitor the price frequently as much as you can, cause it’s very important to monitor the price cause you might have to cut your loss at times.

So like I said anything can happen, we might see the price climb to $30k or even $50k by the end of this year, or it can even drop to $2k. That’s why they say that the price of Bitcoin is volatile.
Well that is right because the speculations about the price of a particular crypto currency might not always go in the right direction but Bitcoin is a great coin among crypto and we have had a sudden jump in the values today as well, we hope it will rise again to the top value like it had risen in 2017.

People have been very pessimistic about the value of their portfolio due to the down market but right now, when the value of Bitcoin is rising, they need to learn the dynamic nature of the market an develop a material of patience in their minds.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
July 24, 2018, 01:36:54 PM
I'm expecting Bitcoin turns to $11000 or even more like at the last year although it was coming from the trend and hype not from demand/supply, I'd happy to see that kind of trend again, either newcomers will become interested with crypto and it could also make Bitcoin more famous globally.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 24, 2018, 01:15:26 PM
I think its really possible, we have already expecting and hope it to happen that the price of bitcoin on this end of year will reach to the highest amount, and this is the time that we are waiting. There is a volatility but we positive on this. So now just continue to hold your bitcoin, we don't really expect it, but i think its much better this year when we compare last 2017.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 11:22:19 AM
A trader just made a million dollar bet that Bitcoin would be over $50k by the end of 2018  A large trader (or traders) just plopped down a million dollars betting that Bitcoin would hit $50k sometime in 2018.
it's very high ambitious, that the prediction at the end of the year will now go up, but for me it is still a high risk need to be taken into account because the prices in the current month are still up and down predictions for the next month or not the price will be good. the year before it was translucent to $ 50k

Bitcoin lately keeps changing here and there that can hardly be speculated as early as now. But looking back to 2017’s bitcoin price in the middle of that year who would have thought that it will reach up to $20,000 during the last quarter. Meaning we really don’t know what will happen but I am hoping this year is going to be just  like last year so that we can earn a huge amount of money from our investments.
Activity: 252
July 24, 2018, 10:27:29 AM
it's very high ambitious, that the prediction at the end of the year will now go up, but for me it is still a high risk need to be taken into account because the prices in the current month are still up and down predictions for the next month or not the price will be good. the year before it was translucent to $ 50k
Activity: 679
Merit: 500
July 24, 2018, 10:13:02 AM
Well I am only expecting it to reach about $20,000 up to $30,000 by the end of 2018.
But as we all see it looks like it is really hard right now but we still have 5 month's till the year ends so maybe it is enough time to pump Bitcoin again.
Activity: 364
July 24, 2018, 10:07:48 AM
Studying the flow of prices in cryptocurrency now made me think twice if i should believe in what you had stated above mate. Maybe in the near future but not within this year. Well, no one would ever know right? Bitcoin prices are very unpredictable and just incase you are right then many will become an instant millionaire for sure.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
July 23, 2018, 07:31:54 PM
I believe that the last few days have shown a return of interest in bitcoin and an influx of new investors. The positive is returned to the crypto-currency market. The volume of trading also increased. I believe in the prospects of bitcoin and expect him to conquer a mark of $ 20,000 by the end of this year.
It could be so hard for bitcoin to reach $20,000 value or the last highly price, even with the new investor that pump bitcoin a few times ago, the movement still in slow motion. The only thing happening is that pump isn't enough, need it so big to make rise again. What I believe is crypto in bad condition for this years, On 2019 there may a surprize for us in crypto world.
Activity: 368
July 23, 2018, 07:11:25 PM
Perhaps we can see a new pump and a new ATH driven by some narrative on news. There are still a lot of people who missed the train and going to buy the top...
Activity: 252
July 20, 2018, 04:14:03 AM
I think 2018 is not a great year for crypto world in general and bitcoin for particular, it has been gone out of expection. So I think at the end of this year, BTC will be about 12k to 15k max, last year the pump tactic had made it too much.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
July 20, 2018, 02:45:49 AM
Lol, funny story, this must be pure lies just to maybe get people to start investing money in Bitcoin. Well, you said expectations and that’s your own belief that the price of Bitcoin will reach whatever price it is that you expect it to reach , but not our own belief lol.

I don’t believe in all these predictions of a thing, they never work cause they all are fake. Ever since I got into Bitcoin every predictions I have followed ,both on this forum and outside, they were all not correct.
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
July 19, 2018, 10:42:12 AM
In 2018 bitcoin will soar higher. There will be more investors. Eventually the demand will increase again after the holidays. People will start there yearly goals and most likely they will include bitcoin investment in their list. I believe bitcoin price in 2018 will probably be more than $100,000.
Well, I think  $100,000 is too much if you compare its price as of now,, but no doubt that bitcoin will reach that high but I think it would not get that far this 2018, maybe it will reach its highest price at $30,000 but not more than that.
At the end of this year Bitcoin will cost no more than 10-12K, because I do not think there will be such a demand as at the end of 2017, many of them suffered losses.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
July 19, 2018, 10:12:13 AM
What is the prediction? maybe it end or else  Embarrassed
if you think bitcoin just ends better to go away. Bitcoin will end in the future but this year it is very big prediction and even your expectation. I think before end of this year bitcoin price more than 20k dollars or more depends on how we care bitcoin with our hands.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
July 19, 2018, 10:08:01 AM
The cryptocurrencies market went through a rough period, i think by the end of 2018, the prices of the 1 bitcoin  will reach $ 30,000.
Any information to prove it. I think the $ 30,000 price is still very far and can not happen in 2018. I think this may happen in 2020 as the market is likely to start a new trend and Bitcoin prices are likely to increase over time. Now, let's be patient and wait for that period as I'm sure this year Bitcoin can only reach $ 10,000.
I believe too. Because the market is increasingly difficult and it is difficult to predict what the market will be. But have faith in it, will achieve good results. The bitcoin trend will increase over time and go slowly over its cycle. Faith in bright tomorrow is always intense. Bitcoin is the pride of investors.
Pages:
Jump to: