Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin expectation end of 2018 - page 3. (Read 2119 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 232
July 19, 2018, 10:00:37 AM
I believe that the last few days have shown a return of interest in bitcoin and an influx of new investors. The positive is returned to the crypto-currency market. The volume of trading also increased. I believe in the prospects of bitcoin and expect him to conquer a mark of $ 20,000 by the end of this year.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 09:43:09 AM
I think they are just strong, with the current market situation, the end of this year btc just hit the 20k milestone was very successful. However, if it is better then it is good
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 09:33:02 AM
It is always seen for the past three years that the fraction of the year bitcoin proves to be a great investment and it returns to a bad stage when it comes to the net half of the year since January bitcoin  had a rough start and is continuously going on a low trend
Activity: 2
July 19, 2018, 06:08:49 AM
What is the prediction? maybe it end or else  Embarrassed
Activity: 210
July 19, 2018, 05:20:26 AM
Most of all people expect the BTC price at the end of 2018, in the first 6 months of 2018 the continuous decreasing BTC price has made many investors afraid, some continue to hold and wait, but some then decided to sell the loss.
Activity: 2
July 19, 2018, 03:46:04 AM
Some years ago, it had the same prediction, but bitcoin is still exist to now
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
July 19, 2018, 03:05:31 AM
A trader just made a million dollar bet that Bitcoin would be over $50k by the end of 2018  A large trader (or traders) just plopped down a million dollars betting that Bitcoin would hit $50k sometime in 2018.
Man I don’t really believe this story, you must be joking. How can someone be betting a million dollar just because of something they are not even sure of. But if you’re telling the truth, then whoever did that must be very crazy.

How can you be betting on what you’re not sure, and even bet up to a million dollar in it. We not even sure yet how this year is going to end up, the price has been stuck between the rate of six and ten thousand. And you know that anything can happen, price can even drop down to $2000.
Activity: 4
July 19, 2018, 03:01:16 AM
More users and more money Grin
Activity: 73
July 19, 2018, 02:41:31 AM
Still, now I have a lot of Bitcoin because in a couple of days ago I am buying Bitcoin but now it is very low price and it is very dumped. so I hold my all Bitcoin for a long time. There are too many cryptocurrency experts Say Bitcoin will be touch around $20,000 at this end of the year so I am waiting for this result and I don't sell my Bitcoin without a good price.
You are wrong the price is on the way up and now the market is green. After some time the price will grow more. Although the first six months of this year were very bad for bitcoin price but it is hoped that the next six months will be good and the investment cap will increase because many people will out their money in bitcoin and thus the price will up more.
Activity: 170
Merit: 46
July 19, 2018, 01:29:50 AM
In 2018 bitcoin will soar higher. There will be more investors. Eventually the demand will increase again after the holidays. People will start there yearly goals and most likely they will include bitcoin investment in their list. I believe bitcoin price in 2018 will probably be more than $100,000.
Well, I think  $100,000 is too much if you compare its price as of now,, but no doubt that bitcoin will reach that high but I think it would not get that far this 2018, maybe it will reach its highest price at $30,000 but not more than that.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
July 18, 2018, 06:51:00 AM
A trader just made a million dollar bet that Bitcoin would be over $50k by the end of 2018  A large trader (or traders) just plopped down a million dollars betting that Bitcoin would hit $50k sometime in 2018.
Anything can happen so we all don’t know what it’s going to be, the best thing you got to do is have patient and monitor the price frequently as much as you can, cause it’s very important to monitor the price cause you might have to cut your loss at times.

So like I said anything can happen, we might see the price climb to $30k or even $50k by the end of this year, or it can even drop to $2k. That’s why they say that the price of Bitcoin is volatile.
Activity: 92
July 18, 2018, 06:16:09 AM
I expect it to be around. I mean I don't know if it will go up or down, you don't know if it will go up or down, noone in the whole world knows if it will go up or down, if we knew than we would find as much money as we can from everywhere and invest it on bitcoin but we don't because we don't know. Hence the best course of action is to keep getting as much as we can that won't affect our economy, if you are withdrawing loans or such to buy bitcoin thats a bad idea but if you are investing the money at the end of the month that you saved up than it will be cool for you.
Activity: 64
July 18, 2018, 03:36:49 AM
However, there are no signs of a recovery in the value of the market. I think bitcoin is the most anticipated coin for this year's final results. The effect of bitcoin will bring about the overall development of all altcoin. I expect bitcoin may return to 20k at the end of Q4.
In my opinion the price of bitcoin will be more than $15000 till the end of this year if the growth ratio remains the same as it is today. Although there are corrections in the price but on the whole it is increasing day by day and in the last three days the price increased about $700. It is good increase and if it continues like this no doubt it will cross $15000 in the second half of this year.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 04:58:17 AM
Its hard to predict the exact figure or thereabout but given that Bitcoin is the main crypto and from the crypto analysts data it looks like Bitcoin will reach at least 20,000$ cap.
Well brother this has happened last year too and same price was achieved. This year, I think bitcoin has to show us more price. Because if that shoot out to same point where it was last year, there wouldn’t be any charm in it. Although pole would earn so big form this price but still we all want some big price. It might be touching some $25000 this year. Now bitcoin listen this and do show it.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
July 17, 2018, 02:40:27 AM
Its hard to predict the exact figure or thereabout but given that Bitcoin is the main crypto and from the crypto analysts data it looks like Bitcoin will reach at least 20,000$ cap.
Experts wrote that strength of expectations are reducing in these days of market due to the downfalls but relating this with Bitcoin is not permanent and is temporary as the market changes after downfalls. Experts said positively that the Bitcoin’s average improvement is on the increase trend which is a positive sign so the Bitcoin is clearly has a better future and all we need is to find where our benefit is.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 02:32:09 AM
nobody believed$ 20,000 in 2017м. so perhaps the mark of 50,000$ will be

You are simply joking, buddy. The market now is so unstable that it will be stabilized not earlier than the next year. How can Bitcoin reach 50 K in this situation?
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
July 16, 2018, 01:31:30 PM
Well, for me, my expectation on bitcoin at the end of 2018 may be high, but I don't think that it will surpass the price that 2017 reached. Maybe, it will be high around $10,000 -  $13,000, but the most possible outcome of the price is below $10,000, because there's a lot of loss and the recovery is pretty slow, and a lot of people already sold their bitcoin.
Exactly a year ago, bitcoin cost $ 2000, six months later it is $ 20,000. You can't be sure of anything. If bitcoin soon shows the same growth as last year, many investors and ordinary people will return to this business.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 16, 2018, 12:46:47 PM
Well, for me, my expectation on bitcoin at the end of 2018 may be high, but I don't think that it will surpass the price that 2017 reached. Maybe, it will be high around $10,000 -  $13,000, but the most possible outcome of the price is below $10,000, because there's a lot of loss and the recovery is pretty slow, and a lot of people already sold their bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 12:26:13 PM
now I dont really expect high on bitcoin, with the current market condition I guess it will only reach $ 8000 - $ 10000 and even if crypto is still able to develop its products worldwide because many platforms fail when used in the real world because of the inefficiency of blockchain system in some factor
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
July 16, 2018, 11:07:10 AM
The cryptocurrencies market went through a rough period, i think by the end of 2018, the prices of the 1 bitcoin  will reach $ 30,000.
Any information to prove it. I think the $ 30,000 price is still very far and can not happen in 2018. I think this may happen in 2020 as the market is likely to start a new trend and Bitcoin prices are likely to increase over time. Now, let's be patient and wait for that period as I'm sure this year Bitcoin can only reach $ 10,000.
even that this is far to reach on well we cant say if this is may ever have to happen why cause as for what we see last year the bitcoin price reach for an unexpected price that we are all never assume that may ever have to happen , in fact as of this year there is no proof to be on it cause there is a possibility that this can be.
Pages:
Jump to: