Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin expectation end of 2018 - page 7. (Read 2119 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 07:49:00 AM
A trader just made a million dollar bet that Bitcoin would be over $50k by the end of 2018  A large trader (or traders) just plopped down a million dollars betting that Bitcoin would hit $50k sometime in 2018.
No one comprehends what will happen, yet we as a whole are hoping to see a decent year once more, in the event that we see more receptions by the well off store houses in the coming year, beyond any doubt bitcoin cost will contact the sky. Since with restricted supply and expanding interest will continue pushing the cost upwards. This is my hypothesis for 2018.
I expect that the price of bitcoin will hot $10000 till the end of this year. The price is now on the move and if there is no dip in the price in the coming days, it will reach to that level. Today the price is more than $6700; it means that soon it will hit $8000. If this growth ratio continues for some time we will see big change in the price. it will recover maximum deficits and the holders will be happy.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 02:27:39 PM
Still, now I have a lot of Bitcoin because in a couple of days ago I am buying Bitcoin but now it is very low price and it is very dumped. so I hold my all Bitcoin for a long time. There are too many cryptocurrency experts Say Bitcoin will be touch around $20,000 at this end of the year so I am waiting for this result and I don't sell my Bitcoin without a good price.
Activity: 132
July 09, 2018, 01:15:07 PM
However, there are no signs of a recovery in the value of the market. I think bitcoin is the most anticipated coin for this year's final results. The effect of bitcoin will bring about the overall development of all altcoin. I expect bitcoin may return to 20k at the end of Q4.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 09, 2018, 12:48:28 PM
Everyone expectation about bitcoin it will increase huge then we will earn huge profit. Last year we see it was hit 20k. So, this year expectation 30k Wink
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 12:07:44 AM
A trader just made a million dollar bet that Bitcoin would be over $50k by the end of 2018  A large trader (or traders) just plopped down a million dollars betting that Bitcoin would hit $50k sometime in 2018.
It's just a bet and his comment is completely unfounded. Why do people think Bitcoin will be pumped at the end of the year, not in the middle of the year? In fact, investors were obsessed with Bitcoin's dramatic price hikes late last year and they are paranoid. Whoever holds this idea is very easy to fail.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
July 09, 2018, 12:03:05 AM
A trader just made a million dollar bet that Bitcoin would be over $50k by the end of 2018  A large trader (or traders) just plopped down a million dollars betting that Bitcoin would hit $50k sometime in 2018.
there are many such predictions, I think that this is quite realistic. I personally believe that the price for 1 bitkoyn will be more than 20 000 US dollars. I hope that the forecast of this trader will come true))
That belief will have a positive effect on the market. especially when the current market looks in good condition. because previous prices continue to rise and recover. I hope it is true what many people say that from mid-year. prices will start to rise. and peak at the end of the year
Activity: 134
July 08, 2018, 11:45:33 PM
I expect that bitcoin will reach $ 50,000 in the end of 2018, because the future of bitcoin has been appreciated by many billionaires in terms of its value.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 03:23:42 PM
there are many such predictions, I think that this is quite realistic. I personally believe that the price for 1 bitkoyn will be more than 20 000 US dollars. I hope that the forecast of this trader will come true))
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
July 08, 2018, 12:36:54 PM
Many investors expect Bitcoin to be $ 50000 by the end of 2018. I think this is actually impossible. Bitcoin prices will increase but it is not expected to grow so much. Bitcoin's price is much lower now but it is expected to exceed 20000 dollars by the end of the year. We look forward to seeing what is happening. Traders will be very happy if price increase.
Yeah it is is impossible to reach 50000 by the end of the year I know a lot of people would like to see a repeat of what happened last year and I would like that too but I need to be realistic and recognize that is not going to happen, but it is not that bad as people make out to be, we have a chance to accumulate more bitcoin, for example I really wish that I got into this market one year sooner so I could get more coins or that the bull market did not happened in 2017 but one year later but beggars can't be choosers I guess.
Activity: 129
July 08, 2018, 09:26:29 AM
There is no way it can bruh. McAffee will have to eat his dick even if he doesn't want. That time will not come and there shall be no unicorn I'm sorry
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
July 08, 2018, 09:07:34 AM
I think in the end of this year bitcoin will rise and will go to the moon.  I think the price will more high than the end of last year. Last year the price is $19.000 in the end of this year the price will $35.000.
Because every year bitcoin always increase so i think the price will touch $35.000 in the end of this year. I hope it. 
copper member
Activity: 224
July 08, 2018, 08:43:42 AM
Bitcoin prices will double by the end of 2018?
Bitcoin and other virtual currencies have shown a decline in value in early 2018. Most virtual currency markets lose nearly 50% of their value in just a few weeks. Many people think that this is the end of the life of virtual currency. But there are some real investors who are not too concerned about this, as they think this is just an annual cycle. Analysts and consultants in New York, Tone Vays still have a positive outlook on the future of Bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
July 08, 2018, 08:21:50 AM
could have happened like that because Bitcoin increasingly here more and more in the interest bya many people. and I also see news from cointelegraph.com if Bitcoin in 2028 will reach $ 1,000,000

and hopefully by the end of 2018 Bitcoin will be $ 50,000 like what you dreamed of before.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
July 08, 2018, 08:00:02 AM
Simple things become complicated when we expect too much. People are always expecting and predicting what will happen at the end of this year. But the truth is the value of the bitcoin can predict, and there is nothing wrong with expecting on it. I am also the person assuming the what will happen it will be similar last year end or not. Some say that bitcoin can reach an amount of 20-30K, at the end of this year.
Activity: 966
Merit: 260
July 08, 2018, 07:44:54 AM
Its hard to predict the exact figure or thereabout but given that Bitcoin is the main crypto and from the crypto analysts data it looks like Bitcoin will reach at least 20,000$ cap.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 07:34:15 AM
Bitcoin is a king of all cryptocurrency.Maybe it will be hit $30000 at least at the end of 2018.
Activity: 178
July 08, 2018, 07:21:36 AM
Bitcoin expections are going to be growing high. There are most of the crypto currency analysts are expecting the market prices will reach its high level.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
July 08, 2018, 04:28:06 AM
This thread was started at the very high of BTC price last December, so I can understand the enthusiasm behind it. In a way it is good that the first quarter of 2018 has really brought people down to earth, and will allow BTC and other cryptocurrencies grow almost naturally - in other words, caution will be thrown to the wind with new investors when they decide to come in. Now that a lot people know that cryptocurrency is not a "get rich quick thing", I would want to believe that BTC will not reach the 20K mark it did last December. With the way things are sort of stable between 6K and 8k in the last 3 months, the best that could happen is us seeing double digits at most 10k by the year ends. And this could be as a result of whales (the would manipulate it to increase prices) wanting to ensure that the market doesn't look soo bad as compared to the previous year going into 2019.
Activity: 166
July 08, 2018, 01:31:18 AM
Yes if according to my belief. I think by the end of the year two thousand and eighteen of course Bitcoin will become more popular around the world which means Bitcoin prices will increase. Being 50k dollars is possie but we do not know when it may not be the end of year this year maybe it will happen in 2019 until 2020.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
July 07, 2018, 08:21:26 PM
No one comprehends what will happen, yet we as a whole are hoping to see a decent year once more, in the event that we see more receptions by the well off store houses in the coming year, beyond any doubt bitcoin cost will contact the sky. Since with restricted supply and expanding interest will continue pushing the cost upwards. This is my hypothesis for 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: