Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin expectation end of 2018 - page 4. (Read 2119 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
July 16, 2018, 09:02:42 AM
The cryptocurrencies market went through a rough period, i think by the end of 2018, the prices of the 1 bitcoin  will reach $ 30,000.
Any information to prove it. I think the $ 30,000 price is still very far and can not happen in 2018. I think this may happen in 2020 as the market is likely to start a new trend and Bitcoin prices are likely to increase over time. Now, let's be patient and wait for that period as I'm sure this year Bitcoin can only reach $ 10,000.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 08:43:29 AM

I am very much confident that in the future the bitcoin movement will be very good and good although in the way it will experience challenges and obstacles but I see at the end of 2018 bircoin will reach a high price.
Activity: 431
Merit: 251
July 16, 2018, 08:21:33 AM
The cryptocurrencies market went through a rough period, i think by the end of 2018, the prices of the 1 bitcoin  will reach $ 30,000.
yes i think this year will be the year of cryptocurrencies ... I think that the bitcoin will reach more than $ 30k  by the end of the year.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
July 16, 2018, 08:17:58 AM
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 07:43:40 AM
I believe the capacity of the price of bitcoin in the market that could maybe hit at the high price in the end of 2018, some analyst and big investors are saying that bitcoin is probably making the new record high price in the market.
Activity: 966
Merit: 260
July 16, 2018, 06:13:22 AM
Yes I remember that Bitcoin on that day was very difficult to produce nearly $ 1000 that time and there has been a crush and increased but I really want to know that the end of December Bitcoin is two thousand seventeen. Bitcoin certainly surprised people and proved them wrong. With the unstoppable popularity of Bitcoin around the world, many investors are interested in investing Bitcoin as a digital currency, the result is there is a huge demand that will occur in next year 2018.

Absolutely, right. The popularity will hugely help the Bitcoin crypto market and by the way it goes now, I'd say we're looking to get some profit on our BTC.
Activity: 112
July 16, 2018, 05:42:53 AM
Yes I remember that Bitcoin on that day was very difficult to produce nearly $ 1000 that time and there has been a crush and increased but I really want to know that the end of December Bitcoin is two thousand seventeen. Bitcoin certainly surprised people and proved them wrong. With the unstoppable popularity of Bitcoin around the world, many investors are interested in investing Bitcoin as a digital currency, the result is there is a huge demand that will occur in next year 2018.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
July 16, 2018, 03:52:39 AM
A trader just made a million dollar bet that Bitcoin would be over $50k by the end of 2018  A large trader (or traders) just plopped down a million dollars betting that Bitcoin would hit $50k sometime in 2018.

Most of the cryptocurrency analyst are expecting for the price of bitcoins to surpass $20k dollars because most of the countries today are already legalized to invest on bitcoins.
That would not come easy, we need to have a big news in order to see that again, last year was really a success but that success is not real
if we will not gonna see the price of bitcoin to rise again, we do not want to see a pump and dump game, we need a strong and consistent increase of value.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 03:14:39 PM
A trader just made a million dollar bet that Bitcoin would be over $50k by the end of 2018  A large trader (or traders) just plopped down a million dollars betting that Bitcoin would hit $50k sometime in 2018.

Most of the cryptocurrency analyst are expecting for the price of bitcoins to surpass $20k dollars because most of the countries today are already legalized to invest on bitcoins.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
July 14, 2018, 11:00:31 AM
Actually Its really hard to predict considering the market conditions I can see always a bloody market and everyday my portfolio going down and after some days up again and again I really dont know what is going on in the market and maybe some manipulations are going on I hope that before this year ends market will rise again just like last year.
We can't tell and conclude what may happen, since the field of Bitcoin is full of surprises and challenges and it's hard to predict it's value because it keeps on changing. We're still at the second quarter and I'm hopeful that there's still a chance it can recover. It takes time, we need to stay patient, we also need to remind ourselves that this drop in price is not permanent, and it's not the first time it happens. If it crashes now, it can absolutely recover.
July 14, 2018, 09:04:16 AM
That's too far ahead, but just imagine if we would do even half of what bitcoins did this year, then $50k is nothing. Bitcoins jumped from $800 to $20,000 (its all time high) in less than a year! That's amazing. That is 25x since it started this year. Imagine if it would even do just 5x. Then $20,000 x 5 = $100,000 by the end of 2018. It's quite possible I think!
I think it has a huge posibility but maybe not this year mate IMO, with all the changes like KYC and regulation will make that upward momentum imposible. Still Im optimistic that bitcoin will get another ATH maybe next year.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 06:52:04 AM
I think it is also possible $ 50K. Maybe even more. But these hacking events need to end now. This collapse will eventually come to an end and will begin to rise again just as it was in 2017.

Bro, I love your optimism and I believe that one day Bitcoin will really reach 50 thousand and even more. But let us be realists: we will not see it this year. Meanwhile, I am sure that it will gain.
Activity: 252
July 14, 2018, 04:56:57 AM
nobody believed$ 20,000 in 2017м. so perhaps the mark of 50,000$ will be
Activity: 484
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 02:58:21 AM
Bitcoin expectations by 2018 ending shouldn't surprise us. These are downtimes for BTC but I am very sure before the year ends, Bitcoin will find it way back to 10k. 2018 expectation might not be similar to 2017 expectation but it will be close enough.
Merit: 20
July 14, 2018, 02:16:56 AM
Actually Its really hard to predict considering the market conditions I can see always a bloody market and everyday my portfolio going down and after some days up again and again I really dont know what is going on in the market and maybe some manipulations are going on I hope that before this year ends market will rise again just like last year.
Yes i nelieve that we can really have a hard time to predict due to the continueous dropping of the price. Bit I believe that it is still recover. And if we have patience we Can possibly earn a huge amount of profit in the next few days. I still believe that bitcoin will rise soon. We still have enoughf time and the end of the year is still far from now. There will maybe a chance to rise up high.
Activity: 656
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 12:35:12 AM
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 12:34:32 AM
The volatility and the movement of bitcoin is way too fast and there are so many legality challenge in the future, but I still see a great future for bitcoin in 2018, hopefully bitcoin could reach a very high price in end of 2018. I see so many opportunities that in the future we will be able to see significant Bitcoin price increases. As more and more Bitcoin is used and growing demand, it can increase Bitcoin's popularity.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 524
July 13, 2018, 11:24:44 PM
I think it is also possible $ 50K. Maybe even more. But these hacking events need to end now. This collapse will eventually come to an end and will begin to rise again just as it was in 2017.

There is a strong possibility of bitcoin to achieve new all time high value but $50k in my opinion is impossible. I think the max price will be some where between $20k - $25k. Now the price is down due to price manipulation and negative news and this will end in a month or two.
Activity: 236
Merit: 5
July 13, 2018, 11:09:01 PM
i expect that BTC will slowly go to $20,000 Again, Then a spike $25,000-$35,000 at the end of this year Grin
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
July 13, 2018, 10:27:12 PM
Looking at the current situation we have, I've never think it could reach into $50k by the end of this year. I'm an optimistic person but it could really hard to build such huge growth especially we have been manipulated by some individuals and also hacking scenarios as we have heard.
Pages:
Jump to: