Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin expectation end of 2018 - page 5. (Read 2119 times)

Activity: 445
Merit: 10
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
July 13, 2018, 09:52:02 PM
 Bitcoin at the end of 2018 still has a low price compared to the end of 2017. I guess that at the end of the year the market will not be pumped anymore. Because the whale's strategy is manipulating and causing the market to go down severely for a long time. Make the traders become discouraged and sell their coins.
So we should recognize this early and hold on until the market is up again.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
July 13, 2018, 08:20:52 PM
A trader just made a million dollar bet that Bitcoin would be over $50k by the end of 2018  A large trader (or traders) just plopped down a million dollars betting that Bitcoin would hit $50k sometime in 2018.

Bitcoin price will go back to $19k dollar or surpass its previous price because most of the cryptocurrency experts are saying that bitcoins will sour just like what happened last year.
We are really hopeful in this matter, price of bitcoin will be high once again, it will never reaming for dropping, 19k is now the price of bitcoin so I think we are going to have good profit at the end of 2018, now the marketing of bitcoin is being wide only because they are highly involving in to blockchain and it is the safe mode of storing your bitcoin, now the price of bitcoin is better than before so we should buy as much as possible.
Activity: 144
Merit: 12
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
July 13, 2018, 02:11:14 PM
Are you serious ? Bitcoin crossing $50,000 is really a big target to achieve and I don't think it is so easy to achieve as it will require mass involvement of people from all over the world but people still hesitate to invest in crypto. But I will surely bookmark this page and open when 2018 ends to see, how were the expectations of people gone over the course of time and how many could speculate it the right way.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 01:50:42 PM
So first of all anything can be happen on the cryptocurrencies world.. We saw that bitcoin hit 20k on December 2017 So it can be predicted that it will hit 30k easily at the end of 2018.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 01:47:21 PM
At the end of 2017 the value of bitcoins reached at the highest position. No one expected such types of growth of bitcoins.  It was really unbelievable .It continued at the first two months of 2018. But after few month later and the mid of 2018 it started to decreasing instead of increasing.  It is expected after few month later or at the last of 2018 the value of bitcoins will be high position again. But anything can be occurred.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
July 13, 2018, 01:41:01 PM
A trader just made a million dollar bet that Bitcoin would be over $50k by the end of 2018  A large trader (or traders) just plopped down a million dollars betting that Bitcoin would hit $50k sometime in 2018.
This is very possible but I doubt if this is going to happen because alot of enemies are currently fighting bitcoin and we really need to have big companies on board in other to see bitcoin recovering and make that type of move.  Bitcoin getting to $50,000 will be a miracle of the year.
Activity: 308
July 13, 2018, 01:26:18 PM

Most of the people are expecting for the price to reach $20k dollars or surpass it before the year ends and that is the reason why bitcoins today is not dropping so hard, people are still holding their coins today.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
July 13, 2018, 12:26:06 PM
A trader just made a million dollar bet that Bitcoin would be over $50k by the end of 2018  A large trader (or traders) just plopped down a million dollars betting that Bitcoin would hit $50k sometime in 2018.
Never rely on the words of big traders or analysts. They only make vague and inaccurate guesses. I have heard their words and I have lost more than $ 3k5. So I draw experience for myself, trust your self or you will not get profit.
Which is why it is important to only rely on your own analyses of the market, after all you do not know how they are arriving at their conclusions or how good they are at trading, many people that have wrote books about trading have studied the markets for decades and yet many of those people have declared bankruptcy several times so it is best to not trust in them.
Activity: 98
July 13, 2018, 11:45:06 AM
I expect that bitcoin will reach $ 50,000 in the end of 2018, because the future of bitcoin has been appreciated by many billionaires in terms of its value.
Billionaire appreciates bitcoin, but do they pour money into it?
Or just a game to make money?
USD 50,000 / BTC in 2018. I think there will never be that
Activity: 112
July 13, 2018, 08:09:34 AM
Bitcoin price is not going well in the past months at least. If this coming August bitcoin will not recover from its current dip I will stop investing into it. I believe somebody else is manipulating its price. I rather divert my investment to altcoins because bitcoin value is unfavorable at the end of this year.
Activity: 98
July 13, 2018, 07:45:30 AM
I believe that the BTC will be one of the most popular penny stocks, and now is the time to hold them. BTC will bring profit to you in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 104
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
July 13, 2018, 07:40:36 AM

You say good, but some experts point out 3K $. The person is not afraid The confidence in Bitcoin is diminished. The rest of the world will be good to start believing in this great technology. Otherwise it would be 50K $ dream though.
Activity: 210
Merit: 103
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
July 13, 2018, 07:35:57 AM
I think it is also possible $ 50K. Maybe even more. But these hacking events need to end now. This collapse will eventually come to an end and will begin to rise again just as it was in 2017.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
July 13, 2018, 07:32:08 AM
bitcoin is expected that it will hit 20000 in the Nov month of this year and it is not over may it will grow more because the demand is rising and people are in touch with crypto trading.
Anything can happen in crypto world, but we should also look the trend of the people. Many people withdrew their money because they thought that now bitcoin is just a waste of time and money. Some converted their money to Altcoin. The fact is that the price is gradually increasing and there are no huge pumps and dumps in the piece anymore.
People really a keen observant in market movement there who will  trade and buy every now and then just to earn profit and others are those who are willing to earn bigger by holding longer, as long as the small time investors doing things like these, the prices will not  grow.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
July 13, 2018, 07:29:45 AM
So many speculations that bitcoin will not going to have a bull run this year and others also speculate that it will reach 20K $ again. For me, no matter what will be the value of bitcoin this year, i will accept it because it is the demand of people that speaks for bitcoin's price.
How you said Bitcoin will never hype on this year. If you have any valid reason or proof in end of the year result. Bitcoin is a most promising platform so this will never move to downward on continuously. Because sudden dump and pump is common for Bitcoin but surely this will never failed in forever so this will going to moon on next month.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 07:07:46 AM
bitcoin is expected that it will hit 20000 in the Nov month of this year and it is not over may it will grow more because the demand is rising and people are in touch with crypto trading.
Anything can happen in crypto world, but we should also look the trend of the people. Many people withdrew their money because they thought that now bitcoin is just a waste of time and money. Some converted their money to Altcoin. The fact is that the price is gradually increasing and there are no huge pumps and dumps in the piece anymore.
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
July 13, 2018, 04:20:04 AM
Like the last year, prices just jumped out form so low value to such huge point, this time too, people are waiting for it. We can’t just say this is going to happen because we all know bitcoin is unpredictable. Some says, bitcoin would be showing such amazing high prices always at the end of year and some says last year was just a coincidence and there will not be anything like this.
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
July 13, 2018, 04:07:21 AM
Yes if according to my belief. I think by the end of the year two thousand and eighteen of course Bitcoin will become more popular around the world which means Bitcoin prices will increase. Being 50k dollars is possie but we do not know when it may not be the end of year this year maybe it will happen in 2019 until 2020.
It is right that trust of the people is building again and they are putting their money again in bitcoin. By this way the use of bitcoin will also increase and more people will take interest to invest in bitcoin. The market cap will increase and thus the price will also increase. This whole chain is natural and is attached to each other. I see big pump in the price in the coming days.
Activity: 345
July 13, 2018, 02:29:56 AM
Never rely on the words of big traders or analysts. They only make vague and inaccurate guesses. I have heard their words and I have lost more than $ 3k5. So I draw experience for myself, trust your self or you will not get profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 145
July 13, 2018, 02:22:23 AM
prediction in the absence of a trading logic will infer speculation, gambling and becoming a fortune teller. technically it may be bitcoin will rise but who can determine its value, whether 25K or 50K. only time can answer it all.
as investors will certainly know how bitcoin will move, consensus is the key that bitcoin technology will end up like.
bitcoin deppan will be in the hands of investors and technology developers, so I think trading techniques will affect the price, but not forever.
Pages:
Jump to: