Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin for Taxi - page 19. (Read 6953 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 103
September 09, 2017, 04:05:04 AM
Bitcoin is not suited for instant payments. The taxi drivers wouldn't also want bitcoin as payment since they already need that money; if they were to accept bitcoin as payments, they would have to convert that to fiat--which is kind of an inconvenience.
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
September 09, 2017, 03:57:33 AM
I think it would be great if you could pay your Taxi-drive with Bitcoin! U agree with me?
It is cool when you can pay your bill in taxi through bitcoins.
Imagine that you dont need to bring out cash.
It is very interesting if different taxi operators would accept this kind of transaction, it will help a lot of people especially those who are fond of using bitcoins.  Grin
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
September 07, 2017, 07:41:49 AM
I think it would be great if you could pay your Taxi-drive with Bitcoin! U agree with me?

That would be a great idea if you really could pay taxi, uber, and buses with bitcoin worldwide. This will be a less hassle for us commuters and the transaction will improve too.
in fact we have so many expectation from bitcoin and hope that very soon we will be able to use bitcoin for anything we want. as for paying for Taxi, for buying hose  and car and for so many other purposes, but i think it will take some time when the users of bitcoin will increase and when bitcoin will become legal in our country.
Bitcoin in the near future will be useful in any aspect of business, I read in the forum that bitcoin being in the some of the restaurant as payment, others are from bars, buying a house, was being adopted by the Mercedes Benz, which is no wonder it will happen soon, now in for taxi that would be nice if that things will be implement.
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
September 07, 2017, 04:01:57 AM
I agree with you
If the taxi payment can already use bitcoin I can drive a taxi with the balance of bitcoin in the wallet tampa must first exchange with rupiah.
I think its a bad idea because how will you fee the taxi driver? And it takes much longer to pay with bitcoin.
Because bitcoin is only online money there is no coins or papers for it yet.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
September 07, 2017, 03:59:53 AM
i dont think you will ever be able to pay with bitcoins in taxi because i would rather have cash money if i worked as a taxi.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
September 07, 2017, 03:56:02 AM
It is not a good idea at all. Waiting for taxi is really tired and I believe no one wants to wait for their transactions to be confirmed. it is not a good idea for bitcoin to be accepted in taxi. Maybe in the future, there is a new cryptocurrency which is faster and better and we can use it for taxi. Right now, bitcoin is never a good option. Besides, the fee of bitcoin is extremely high Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
September 07, 2017, 01:49:36 AM
I agree with you
If the taxi payment can already use bitcoin I can drive a taxi with the balance of bitcoin in the wallet tampa must first exchange with rupiah.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
September 07, 2017, 01:36:14 AM

normally i ride taxi when i dont know how to get to the destination or when im in a hurry
i just hope the transfer between wallets would be instant or else itll be a hassle.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
September 07, 2017, 01:26:11 AM
yes I agree with you, although in my country that is in Indonesia can not be applied things like that but I with in some other countries there are taxi companies that use bitcoin as payment
Activity: 530
September 07, 2017, 12:42:54 AM

I agree with you but with a high bitcoin price, not paying a small amount of payment, unless someone makes a taxi company able to make a payment with bitcoin, it may happen, and whether in that country bitcoin has been legal
Activity: 490
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
September 07, 2017, 12:11:14 AM

It would be great but i'm not sure about the fee, because we also need to pay the fee when we transfer our bitcoin to the driver wallet. If someday we have a new innovative about a wallet without a fee for local business like for taxi, it would be great and i'm sure people will use it for pay the taxi.
Activity: 235
September 06, 2017, 11:58:49 PM
That will be great really.  But then since btc spends time to pay,  Its not really advisable, especially if you are in a hurry.
Activity: 588
September 06, 2017, 11:55:34 PM
Considering taxis don't even like accepting credit or debit cards, I doubt they would accept Bitcoin. At least until it becomes much easier. Keep in mind soon Uber will take more market share from taxis and also self-driving cars within 10 years!
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
September 06, 2017, 09:52:54 PM
It would be nice though but not with the current transaction fee. However, I still see some bitcoin services like this coming up soon. After all, speedy transaction was one of the reasons behind bitcoin innovation.
It still depends on the acceptance of people to bitcoin because we cannot use it if the people are now aware what it is and there is a law in other countries that bitcoin is illegal if you don't follow that law you will go to jail, but i really hope this idea will be use in the future to make our transaction fast and easy.
Activity: 355
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
September 06, 2017, 12:05:13 PM
It would be nice though but not with the current transaction fee. However, I still see some bitcoin services like this coming up soon. After all, speedy transaction was one of the reasons behind bitcoin innovation.
It is truly a part of innovation in terms of transaction for the future. But somehow if it would be possible to have transaction with used of Bitcoin there are some point that developers of Bitcoin need to focus to just like the fees and the system of transaction. Becauae people want an efficient mode of transaction for them to securely deal with payments.
Activity: 308
Merit: 120
September 06, 2017, 12:01:24 PM
I don't think bitcoin is good for so small payments. Maybe some other coin. But I definitely want to see crypto in our daily life.
This just what i am going to say !!
A taxi generally get about 20 dollars at most while 1 BTC =4,500 $, it is clearly illogical to pay such amount in bitcoin.
Activity: 415
September 04, 2017, 05:04:44 AM
There's plenty of taxi services to take Bitcoin. I know for a fact that over does. If not it is easy enough to make the change between Fiat and Bitcoin and back again that you could probably do it in the back of the taxi cab while you're riding.
Activity: 951
September 03, 2017, 07:19:10 PM
I've read articles about it and a lot of taxi drivers and uber drivers would want to accept bitcoin as payment, i think some taxi in Europe already accept bitcoin, not sure how it works though.
It's an amazing idea if taxi driver start to accept bitcoin, so with that, bitcoin circulation will be higher, so it will be more better for bitcoin itself, It will be more powerful and automatically that the price will increase in fact.
So i encourage this type of payment when we talk about Taxi, I think It's too easy and pratic.

Well this type of payment is so ecouraging and I think everybody will have comfortable lives. As said it's a practical thing so cashless payments is merely applicable for better and fast payments systems.
Activity: 253
September 03, 2017, 07:03:16 PM
Yea bro that can be really great but for this we will need for sure to wait a really long amount of time to see it in reality because bitcoin is not still enought popular to be used like that.I think that this will become reality after 1-2 years but not before because bitcoin need to be more often used in internet ,in online world and then many of them will start to accept bitcoin in offline world.
Activity: 434
September 03, 2017, 06:49:07 PM
I've read articles about it and a lot of taxi drivers and uber drivers would want to accept bitcoin as payment, i think some taxi in Europe already accept bitcoin, not sure how it works though.
It's an amazing idea if taxi driver start to accept bitcoin, so with that, bitcoin circulation will be higher, so it will be more better for bitcoin itself, It will be more powerful and automatically that the price will increase in fact.
So i encourage this type of payment when we talk about Taxi, I think It's too easy and pratic.
Pages:
Jump to: